Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Are you a Utopia freak?
Yes 44 62.86%
No 26 37.14%
Who voted? Voters: 70
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(30-Dec-2002 at 05:00)
I can't live without Utopia

I woke up this morning at 9am and the first thing I did was to log in to Utopia. Then I realised it's the same routine for the past 2 weeks. And not to mention I log on about 3 times a day. Ok I'm obsessed. So how many have the same problem?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Reykdal Add Reykdal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Brother Naz)
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(30-Dec-2002 at 05:09)

It's just a game for crying out loud, and not even a fun one atm, IMO.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(30-Dec-2002 at 05:24)

Agree with Naz.. Yet I still login.. Heh.. In a War though and really cant be bothered..

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DaMo1986)
(30-Dec-2002 at 05:53)

Re: I can't live without Utopia

Quote:
(Originally posted by Reykdal)

I woke up this morning at 9am and the first thing I did was to log in to Utopia. Then I realised it's the same routine for the past 2 weeks. And not to mention I log on about 3 times a day. Ok I'm obsessed. So how many have the same problem?
you remind me of a friend called sam. he would log on at home before school, then at school before class, then school during lunch, and also during computer IT class.

but he doesn't play utopia anymore.

and i also haven't played utopia for over 4 months, but i keep coming back to UT coz it's a good place. and i was never a utopia freak

Hello
View Public Profile Find more posts by Just Someone Add Just Someone to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Dec-2002 at 06:14)

was obbsessed loged in ever 2 hours sorta thing now i got a girlfriend couldn't care less i still play just log in 2 times a day sorta thing
View Public Profile Find more posts by chimplin Add chimplin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DaMo1986)
(30-Dec-2002 at 06:15)

ahhh theres someone who has his priorites correct

Hello
View Public Profile Find more posts by Just Someone Add Just Someone to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Phoenix BD)
Donated $6.72
(30-Dec-2002 at 06:18)

I like Utopia, but there also many other things I like. I think people like Utopia more because of the social aspect and sorts.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Hurleyy Add Hurleyy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Dec-2002 at 06:20)
dont really know what is considered obsession for utopia..i ussually log in about 3-5 times a day (more if its war)..once before school, maybe once during my econ class, n the rest after school til i goto sleep...but i figure i could quit if i wanted to considering utopia is startin to not be fun anymore...
now if u wanna talk obsession play something like EQ for a couple years....had to quit that cuz of computer problems about 2 n a half months ago n i still wanna play
View Public Profile Find more posts by ZoSo Add ZoSo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Tankbob)
(30-Dec-2002 at 06:51)

i used to be but since i quit i gues i am not. But i jsut started again so i probly will be.

Jack of all trades.

Master of none.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pip Less Add Pip Less to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DaMo1986)
(30-Dec-2002 at 07:11)

teeth Utopia Temple Rules!

Quote:
(Originally posted by Phoenix BD)

I like Utopia, but there also many other things I like. I think people like Utopia more because of the social aspect and sorts.
thats why i come to UT!

i don't play utopia anymore but i am still coming to UT (way more than when i did play utopia) because there are good people to talk to. it is also good because it stops me from being bored.

but because i don't play utopia much, i tend to stay away from utopia related threads and forums, i'm normally in Resperctable General Discussion, LA, or Polls Heaven

Hello
(30-Dec-2002 at 07:25)

I like Utopia too.....

Now is Sch holiday in my Country......

When I wake up early in the morning I will take bath then check my Utopia. Then 1 hour later when I have my breakfast and gone to my father office I will check again from 9am to 4.30pm sometime not that long as I go to Cyber, Working etc. But most of the Time I spent on Utopia and UT.

During nite, I will check again when I arrive home and have my dinner until 8pm as my brother want to use phone.(only 1 line at my home)

Sometime during weekend I will check at 10pm-12am.

It all dependes

But then next week I wont be that active anymore

I can only log on for 2 hours as I go to sch and spent most of my time studying
View Public Profile Find more posts by kvys2002 Add kvys2002 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as kkarl20000)
Donated $28.53
(30-Dec-2002 at 08:59)

I am a UT nut... than again it will pass when people stop pissing me off...

than again I am krazy... 2 ages ago I was a orc t/m and this age I am a halfling attacker...

I guess you would say I like a challenge... I like detramenting my self to se how good I can do...

Signature suspended by SM Tengu for violating the forum's rules. [Visual Offense and Inappropriate Content]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pint Size Add Pint Size to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Sister Green)
Donated $3.72
(30-Dec-2002 at 10:53)

Re: I can't live without Utopia

Quote:
(Originally posted by Reykdal)

how many times have you check during nighttime?
did you wake up at 9 oclock because your army was returning or because someting else?
do you know, I ve that routine for over 2 years?
3 times a day? i'm on 16 hours nonstop, EVERY DAY

Fallingthroughpagesofmartensonangels.Feelingmyheartpullwest.Isawthefuturedressedasastranger.Loveinaspace-dyevest.
Theresnoonetotakemyblameiftheywantedto.Theresnothingtokeepmesaneanditsallthesametoyou.
Theresnowheretosetmyaim,soImeverywhere.AndIllhavenomoredreamstodefend.
View Public Profile Visit Kasdolf's homepage Find more posts by Kasdolf Add Kasdolf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DaMo1986)
(30-Dec-2002 at 10:58)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Sister Green)

3 times a day? i'm on 16 hours nonstop, EVERY DAY
16 hours? is there really that much to do on utopia?
is there even that much to do on the computer?

Hello
Donated $1.16
(30-Dec-2002 at 11:08)

Yes i am a Utopia Freak i log in at least 10 times a day and can stay there for hours.
And since i became attacker i also wake up early to make my attacks.

"Are you ready now to witness a power not seen for thousands of years?"
"It will take more then head games to stop me. You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there is one thing that a Saiya-jin always keeps: His Pride!!"
-Vegeta DBZ

Last edited by Prince Vegeta, 30-Dec-2002 at 11:09.
Edit reason: Added the attack part
View Public Profile Find more posts by Prince Vegeta Add Prince Vegeta to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Sister Green)
Donated $3.72
(30-Dec-2002 at 11:20)

Quote:
(Originally posted by DaMo1986)

16 hours? is there really that much to do on utopia?
is there even that much to do on the computer?
yes three accounts :$
then my alliance NED and my embassadorship for another 13 ...........

Fallingthroughpagesofmartensonangels.Feelingmyheartpullwest.Isawthefuturedressedasastranger.Loveinaspace-dyevest.
Theresnoonetotakemyblameiftheywantedto.Theresnothingtokeepmesaneanditsallthesametoyou.
Theresnowheretosetmyaim,soImeverywhere.AndIllhavenomoredreamstodefend.
View Public Profile Visit Kasdolf's homepage Find more posts by Kasdolf Add Kasdolf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as banana bob)
(30-Dec-2002 at 11:26)
Utopia kinda gets boring for me sometimes, one time i got so annoyed with the game that i almost quit.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sleepy Zealot Add Sleepy Zealot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DaMo1986)
(30-Dec-2002 at 11:30)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Sister Green)

yes three accounts :$
then my alliance NED and my embassadorship for another 13 ...........
ok i stand corrected

Hello
(Posted as Duke Atreides X)
(30-Dec-2002 at 14:42)

less of a nut bout utopia now, i have never once gotten up just to log into utopia....

im more of a UT nut now..... i think im gonna sue UT for making me addicted.... damn u nice ppl, damn u all....

Guess whose back.... back again.... DUKE is back... tell a friend...
I actually did, and they said; "So..?" [Š]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Duke Atreides Add Duke Atreides to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.36
(30-Dec-2002 at 21:05)

I am less of a Utopia nut then I used to be...the changes in the game have taken out some of the fun in playing

But I still log in regularly, because I have a great KD...only reason I stick around is because we're all such a close knit family

Elric Ward General of Eternal Darkness
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
View Public Profile Visit cuvee490's homepage Find more posts by cuvee490 Add cuvee490 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote