Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $5.44
(08-Jan-2003 at 17:50)

*grinz* I assume that made it fully clear ? =]

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Feb-2003 at 12:28)

hey I copied the wrong kd twice and got myself banned. I think i must have checked the "Battlefileds" button instead of "WoL" because I checked the kd I pasted, it was ok.

Now, how do I get unbanned?
View Public Profile Find more posts by febra Add febra to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Feb-2003 at 12:33)

now that I come to think of it, it did give me the 8 credits and when I tried the search I got banned. Is there anything I can do?
View Public Profile Find more posts by febra Add febra to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(05-Feb-2003 at 20:12)

lightbulb

I've unbanned you, and gave you 200 penalty points.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Rapter12)
Donated $4.64
(05-Feb-2003 at 20:27)
I was never banned...And I always use the Targets Finder...I think its an excellent programm...Why would people want to reck it by inputting formatted info is beyond me...Thank You Brother Green for making this trusty tool....

By the way, All those people that say there banned, I've heard that being banned disables your ability to write in the forums...If they are banned, how are they writing in the forums...?

::: Dean Solutions
::: The Key to Your Web Solutions
View Public Profile Visit Tomer Dean's homepage Find more posts by Tomer Dean Add Tomer Dean to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(06-Feb-2003 at 01:01)

They just get banned from using the Target Finder, not banned from the Forums.

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Mar-2003 at 06:45)
huh??

I've been in war for a while, so haven't been using the TF
and now I found myself banned
can I get an explanation??
I'm sure I didn't post wrong location and the last time I ever posted was a several weeks ago
View Public Profile Find more posts by DaDarksider Add DaDarksider to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Mar-2003 at 06:59)
nevermind

Nevermind about the previous post
for some reason it think I'm someone else
It works now
View Public Profile Find more posts by DaDarksider Add DaDarksider to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Apr-2003 at 22:20)
I was banned for no reason

For some reason unbeknownst to me I've been banned. HELP!
View Public Profile Find more posts by RaceFx Add RaceFx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Apr-2003 at 06:52)
question

why me banned i didn't do anything wrong... to this site
View Public Profile Find more posts by udosten Add udosten to your Buddy List Reply with Quote