Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as RuNeFiRe X)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(22-Sep-2002 at 04:40)

Not so much a liar, but is there any reason why they should believe you?

I mean all they have your word is that it is an "accident".

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as nokiaboy)
(22-Sep-2002 at 15:54)
question banned ages ago

ive been baned a couple of time for i dont know what and im now playing WoL, could you tell me y i was banned, my friend used my computer too log on to his account, if that was it? - Dazlands Doom (##:##)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Daz18 Add Daz18 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(23-Dec-2002 at 21:10)

lightbulb

verona16 -- You were banned last round. Luckily for you, due to my late reply, I can't check what you did wrong, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, and unbanning you. I also gave you 200 negative credits in both servers, and an honorary place in the suspicious-users list.

Daz18 -- As far as I see, you are not banned from the Targets Finder.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Dec-2002 at 21:48)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Brother Green)

verona16 -- You were banned last round. Luckily for you, due to my late reply, I can't check what you did wrong, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, and unbanning you. I also gave you 200 negative credits in both servers, and an honorary place in the suspicious-users list.

Daz18 -- As far as I see, you are not banned from the Targets Finder.

what do credits do?
View Public Profile Find more posts by password Add password to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Dec-2002 at 01:56)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Brother Naz)

I've never heard of a case where someone was banned for just ONE mistake... so how many times did you post the wrong kingdom?

BG, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on the "more than one 'mistake' made" issue here.
Hey, I was banned for just one mistake. Add me to that list. ;P
View Public Profile Find more posts by ChillySword Add ChillySword to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(24-Dec-2002 at 11:24)

lightbulb

Quote:
(Originally posted by ChillySword)

Hey, I was banned for just one mistake. Add me to that list. ;P
One "mistake" is enough to get you banned. Your "mistake" was to intentionally alter the kingdom page before feeding it to the Targets Finder.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Dec-2002 at 23:34)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Brother Green)

One "mistake" is enough to get you banned. Your "mistake" was to intentionally alter the kingdom page before feeding it to the Targets Finder.
But did I know I was going to be PERMANENTLY banned for doing it? NO! Would I have done it if I knew such an unreasonably harsh punishment would follow? NO! I would of lived being banned for a week or two for my stupid action... but permanently? Geez! Heck, I even sent the CORRECT kingdom afterwards! :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by ChillySword Add ChillySword to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(25-Dec-2002 at 08:25)

Give it up man.

If BG unbans you, it opens the gates for other people to use the same excuse. You were naughty. Deal with it.

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Quote Me)
(26-Dec-2002 at 17:15)

Im so confused, this is my second age and when I use tf if I acidently input the worng kingdom it just asks for the same kingdom again and that is what I give it and all is well. So what exactly are these people doing?

It's been emotional.

Devoted follower of Gwill.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mother of X Add Mother of X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(26-Dec-2002 at 17:19)

lightbulb

http://forums.utopiatemple.com/showt...074#post281074

(26-Dec-2002 at 18:29)
Sorry if this is off topic but can someone explain why would anyone wanna fake locations? What if you input a wrong kd by mistake? Whats the big deal anyway if you input it wrongly by mistake? If someone does it intentionally whats wrong? He doesnt get any credits for it anyway.
View Public Profile Find more posts by uiman Add uiman to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(26-Dec-2002 at 19:33)

lightbulb

There is nothing wrong by posting the wrong kingdom. However, if you manually alter the kingdom page before feeding it to the Targets Finder, and this cannot be done by "mistake", you ought to be banned.

(29-Dec-2002 at 13:06)
smile

If so many people try faking KDs or just doing mistakes, and you say it damages the database, cant you change the TF program that it wont recieve faked data? (not that I know anything about programing but I geuss you can do it).
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dardasaba Add Dardasaba to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(29-Dec-2002 at 13:13)

lightbulb

That's exactly what we do.

(02-Jan-2003 at 00:35)
lazy smile

eeeeeeeeeeuh you are wrong here Brother Naz, nowadays everyone who makes one mistake gets banned

smelly; that would be me

>> head-diplomat OOC alliance <<
View Public Profile Find more posts by thommie Add thommie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Brother Naz)
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(02-Jan-2003 at 14:20)

From the target-/warfinder? Please show me someone who has been banned after ONE mistake.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.44
(05-Jan-2003 at 23:23)

I've made numerous mistakes and have not been banned...
(Largely having to do with forgetting to disable Angel's Clipboard monitoring before starting to input credits...)

A mistake won't get you banned. Manually inputting -wrong- information that can't be an accident WILL get you banned.

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(06-Jan-2003 at 13:28)

question

Quote:
(Originally posted by Aerath)

I've made numerous mistakes and have not been banned...
(Largely having to do with forgetting to disable Angel's Clipboard monitoring before starting to input credits...)
Why doing this?

Donated $5.44
(08-Jan-2003 at 13:46)

I use a Non-default setting for the KD formatter...

If I have it enabled, it'll apparently not get all the information it wants... If I disable it, it'll not format the KD page, so the Target Finder has no problems with it.

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(08-Jan-2003 at 14:31)

grr..

Quote:
(Originally posted by Aerath)

I use a Non-default setting for the KD formatter...
Say no more.