Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: What position do you hold in your kingdom?
Monarch 38 38.78%
Co-Monarch 8 8.16%
Guild Leader (Attacker's, T/Ms, etc.) 15 15.31%
Just a regular guy trying to get by... 32 32.65%
Newbie trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing... 5 5.10%
Who voted? Voters: 98
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Tassadar IV)
(29-Dec-2002 at 01:36)

Are you the monarch of your kingdom?

It seems that alot of people here at UT are either high ranking officials of their kingdoms or very experienced players that just hang back and try to do their best... What kind are you?

I Eat Orcs For Breakfast... - Rath Ironshield
Why do controversial exostential gophers insist on proliferating the unncanny source of deliberate mythology!?!?
Libertarian-leftist and fucking proud of it!
Freedom is the right to shout "theatre" in a crowded fire...
View Public Profile Visit Adrius's homepage Find more posts by Adrius Add Adrius to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as ImmortalVraak X)
Donated $9.37
(29-Dec-2002 at 01:41)

I'm a newbie don't know how to do jack shiet!

Alright, seriously, monarch of my piss poor semi-ghetto WoL kingdom.. Do I get flaming WP for flaming myself?

Signature suspended by SM Tengu for violating the forum's rules. [Non-English rule]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Majestic Vraak Add Majestic Vraak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(29-Dec-2002 at 01:46)

I may aswell be

Usually Vice, Senior Advisor, Strategist etc.

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Tassadar IV)
(29-Dec-2002 at 01:46)

I know how you feel Vraak... We had a ghetto KD for a while too... But we did get to the 7th most honorable KD on our island a while ago!

Ok... So what if that's not an achievement...

I Eat Orcs For Breakfast... - Rath Ironshield
Why do controversial exostential gophers insist on proliferating the unncanny source of deliberate mythology!?!?
Libertarian-leftist and fucking proud of it!
Freedom is the right to shout "theatre" in a crowded fire...
View Public Profile Visit Adrius's homepage Find more posts by Adrius Add Adrius to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as ImmortalVraak X)
Donated $9.37
(29-Dec-2002 at 01:59)

We *HAD* number 1 honor and number 1 land and number 1 networth for our kingdom for a while. (island wise) but the problem was we entered into a couple of aggressive wars and got overkilled (damn newbs)

Signature suspended by SM Tengu for violating the forum's rules. [Non-English rule]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Majestic Vraak Add Majestic Vraak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.36
(29-Dec-2002 at 05:33)

New KD

In a previous KD I was the KD Page and co-monarch, I left for an age because of RL...came back and am now just a regular guy...having fun. Only two Rogues in the KD and I'm one of them so there really isn't a need for a guild leader lol.
View Public Profile Visit cuvee490's homepage Find more posts by cuvee490 Add cuvee490 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as pxpxpunx)
(29-Dec-2002 at 06:13)

guild leader of attackers
View Public Profile Find more posts by keno px Add keno px to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as kkarl20000)
Donated $28.53
(29-Dec-2002 at 06:55)

me... well lets see...

I am the t/m guild leader.... I was the thieves guild leader last age and I turned into a super mage this age...I am still learning the mage guild part... and sence they like how I ran the thieves guild they put me as both and the mage guild leader is my asistant for both...

but we work together alot so we share the job...
he is the back up page... and I am the 2nd back up monarch... the attackers guild leader is the first in line for monarch...

the page, me and like 3 others are the stat runners...

our queen,the page,the attackers guild leader,me,the asistant t/m leader, and the 3 strat runners decide if we have war, who we war with and when to end a war...

I like my kd... we have 1 person their who job during war is to get surveys, and 1 to get som's... me and the asistant help get some cb's,som's and surveys, but we have one attacker/mage that gets most the cb's.....and after they do their task they can do what they want with their stealth...

I think some times I have way to much time on my hands...

Signature suspended by SM Tengu for violating the forum's rules. [Visual Offense and Inappropriate Content]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pint Size Add Pint Size to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Alcarin X)
(29-Dec-2002 at 10:53)
I'm Currently the Monarch.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kaer Phenom Add Kaer Phenom to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as yanzee)
(29-Dec-2002 at 11:27)
Tis my second age, and i am Monarch.
My KD is the first in honor on the island and about 30th in the world.
we have 4 warwin and NW kicks ass!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kareem Add Kareem to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Dec-2002 at 11:52)

well i did everything this age(my first)..i was once the T/Ms general and did good on that guild.our monarch got beaten down so i was promoted to monarch.it turned out good though it's a very tasking job.been in then position for a few utopian years so i'll make the real difference next age....
View Public Profile Find more posts by death star Add death star to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Dec-2002 at 11:54)

former T/Ms general...present monarch....
View Public Profile Find more posts by death star Add death star to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $31.68
(29-Dec-2002 at 13:05)

I'm not monarch and I don't want to be.
I am the page.

Gwill http://emblems.utopiatemple.com/pic00232.gif
ICQ #47751994
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
View Public Profile Visit Gwill's homepage Find more posts by Gwill Add Gwill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ithien)
(29-Dec-2002 at 13:05)

Well, I am a former monarch in a KD with a total idiot for a monarch and am practically running it with the only other good player. Does that count as co monarch?

http://thiscrazyworld-flair.blogspot.com/ - Not a lame blog, a comedy outlook on topical issues.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Flair Add Flair to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.13
(29-Dec-2002 at 13:13)
I'm page and co-monarch. I was second backup and more like an advisor. But then then the monarch has connection problems now and he's starting to get tired so the co-monarch became monarch and now I'm page/advisor/co-monarch. But I'm sure a good chunk of the kingdom hates me for yelling at them for attacking NAPs, being inactive, and all the other mandatory stuff.

Koker
View Public Profile Find more posts by nnitta Add nnitta to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.44
(29-Dec-2002 at 14:50)

Thankfully, I'm not Monarch of the KD. Have been one for four ages, and am not particularly keen on being one again either...

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Dec-2002 at 14:56)
i have been one for ages, went away last age and now i am tempoionrarily monarch again due to vacation of the current monarch
View Public Profile Find more posts by thommie Add thommie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as x Tiger x)
Donated $0.64
(29-Dec-2002 at 15:48)

yup i am
but my kd sux
some listen, some don't
guess that's every monarch's problem hm?
I wish we get the power to delete any kd member at will or maybe a poll like....who wants to get rid of this member

~*-Takeshi Yasutoko's #1 Fan-*~
+++ Marty is the best pianist & my cool lil brother +++
-=- Sweet Revelation, Sweet Surrendering-=-
::: Forsaken Lil Tiger :::
View Public Profile Visit Tiger18's homepage Find more posts by Tiger18 Add Tiger18 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Dec-2002 at 17:37)

Well not sure what to vote for.
i am not the monarch Monarch
have refused to be monarch when offered to me while our regular monarch had internet problems
am no guild leader
sorta a regular player trying to get by, but then again everyone is, but i am page and make atleast half the descisions in our KD
so i voted for "Newbie trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing.." since that is in a way correct

a friend is someone who will bail you out of jail...
a real good friend however is some one who is sitting next to you and saying"how the fuck did we end up here!"
View Public Profile Find more posts by anangerwithin Add anangerwithin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as bleak shadows)
(29-Dec-2002 at 21:31)

lazy smile

no,I was the leader of attackers in my kingdomthe people in my kingdom are pissed at our monarch though because he is starting to become a dictator.but,i don't want to be the monarch,i want to be page though.

Honor isn't earned,it's taken
View Public Profile Find more posts by Black Hole Son Add Black Hole Son to your Buddy List Reply with Quote