Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Which Style of Gameplay Brings You the Highest Honor?
Attack 18 21.69%
Thievery 3 3.61%
Magic 4 4.82%
Attacking and Thievery 7 8.43%
Thievery and Magic 28 33.73%
Magic and Attack 11 13.25%
Attack, Thievery, and Magic 9 10.84%
I'm Just a Mad Man...I'm outta control 3 3.61%
Who voted? Voters: 83
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(29-Dec-2002 at 14:23)

question Most Honorable Path

Which style of gameplay are you most successful at gaining and keeping honor?

[size=0.5]
"If you hate America, then BEGONE, NAUGHTY PERSON!"
[/size]
[size=1.5] GOD BLESS AMERICA[/size]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alucarde Add Alucarde to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Alcarin X)
(29-Dec-2002 at 20:01)
I think most ways you can keep honor...

But I'm most sucessfull at T/M
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kaer Phenom Add Kaer Phenom to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.36
(29-Dec-2002 at 20:43)

T/M is the best way of gaining and keeping honor...very easy to hit high honor when you can grab 10+ honor with every Propoganda attack, and even more then that with LL, MS, FB etc.
View Public Profile Visit cuvee490's homepage Find more posts by cuvee490 Add cuvee490 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as bleak shadows)
(29-Dec-2002 at 21:27)

lazy smile

T/M especialy when you get 15-20 honor for only casting ET once

Honor isn't earned,it's taken
View Public Profile Find more posts by Black Hole Son Add Black Hole Son to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Dec-2002 at 22:39)

Well, providing you got good enough opa/dpa/tpa/wpa, the most honour can be gained from going attacker/thief/mage... mind you, that is only theoretical, as theres no way someone can do that. Realistically, t/m gets about as much as attacking with the benefit of being able to keep the honour you gain.

I pity the fool - Mr T

The Australien
BT lives on!
View Public Profile Find more posts by philphot Add philphot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as coolmal)
(30-Dec-2002 at 00:50)
it really depends....
I mean a mage can get piles of honor from some unsuspecting orc who has no defense
I find attackers gain weird amounts of honor.
i play attacker, and i've hit peasants and gotten like 300 points, then hit lords and gotten 20
so i voted attacker/mage
View Public Profile Find more posts by Damien CoJ Add Damien CoJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as banana bob)
(30-Dec-2002 at 11:32)
Attacker to get a lot of honour, T/M to keep them.

Depends what you want, fast honour but no garentee of keeping them, or slow gains but have them safe.

Last edited by Sleepy Zealot, 30-Dec-2002 at 11:33.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sleepy Zealot Add Sleepy Zealot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as lucas321)
(30-Dec-2002 at 12:16)

the question doesnt say gain AND KEEPING
its justs says gaining so the answer is ATTACKING
View Public Profile Find more posts by DuffMan1 Add DuffMan1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Duke Atreides X)
(30-Dec-2002 at 13:53)

i put T/M, i find that easier, but keeping its ALWAYS the hard pary, or at least for me....

Guess whose back.... back again.... DUKE is back... tell a friend...
I actually did, and they said; "So..?" [Š]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Duke Atreides Add Duke Atreides to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Dec-2002 at 15:09)

Attacking. Simply because you can gain lots of honor (even more with personality War Hero) when you attack. If you have a good thieve defense (watchtowers) and a good WPA with 10%+ Guilds and Reflect Magic on during wars you won't lose too much from thievery and magic
I don't think any mage will do lots of offensive spells on you when you have RM on

My friends say Im addicted

Soldier of Warriors
View Public Profile Find more posts by Airwave Add Airwave to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Zyko TMU)
(30-Dec-2002 at 20:46)

Theiving IMO. Prob, NS, AW. All good. If you add attacker to the theivery it sacrifices the TPA and if you add mage, you sacrifices buildings.

Favorite Thread - Favorite Babe
Official cRoNiK ToKeR
View Public Profile Find more posts by Zyko Add Zyko to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.36
(30-Dec-2002 at 21:29)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Airwave)

Attacking. Simply because you can gain lots of honor (even more with personality War Hero) when you attack. If you have a good thieve defense (watchtowers) and a good WPA with 10%+ Guilds and Reflect Magic on during wars you won't lose too much from thievery and magic
I don't think any mage will do lots of offensive spells on you when you have RM on
That's when they cast MV on you, remove the RM and then go to town =/

Elric Ward General of Eternal Darkness
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
View Public Profile Visit cuvee490's homepage Find more posts by cuvee490 Add cuvee490 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote