Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:17)
War Declaration

TBH declares war on NH with NI and VAT support

At the 16th utopian hour of June year 8. TBH has decided to declare war on NH, VAT and NI will support. This may look unfair 3 versus 1. Though it's general knowledge thoughout the allianceworld that VAT, TBH and NI have a pact named VBI. This longest lasting entante in the utopian history created this pact to defend eachother in case they got declared on. But also in case one of the others declares another alliance, in this matter NH. NH has done several attempts to break this pact, in several ways. However they did not succeed and this turns out against them. NH is and has been aware of this entante. Still NH wasn't able to stop playing around. People will state it's unfair to fight one alliance with three of them. But it should be reminded that NH has been doing this to itself.

After several incidents with the kingdom of Nifelheim (TBH) and NH, after failing any diplomatic attempts to bring an end to this issue, TBH decided to declare war on NH. After looking into the situation and diplomatic attempts both NI and VAT saw no reason not to fight for their allies.

As said above several incidents happened between Nifelheim and NH. While VBI has been trying to solve this diplomatically all attempts have failed. Either by NH not putting deeds to it's words as well as breaking agreements and acknowledged Cease Fires. The leadership of NH has been asking for a diplomatic solution all the time and acted as they actually were interested. They tried their best not to be seen as aggressors, in the meanwhile they broke basically everything they could. Running to Utopia Temple and badmouthing about other people is their quality. NH sees themselves as the best alliance out there, which never makes unhonorable actions. However VBI found out this is just a complete act they are pulling. The PR of NH is bigger than their true intentions.

VBI as entante has decided not to post publicly in the Alliance Discussions thread of Utopia Temple. One person of each alliance has been assigned to speak in public in name of VBI. These persons are Sir Vival, Destiny and Rodo. The rest of VBI has been asked to stay out of public places as well and let any questions regarding this war being handled by the 3 spokesmen of VBI. This includes any leadership in all three alliances.
We are not hiding information, this has been done to save ourselves from endless discussions and miscommunications.

Terms of this war:
-NH surrenders as alliance
-Individual kingdoms can surrender by detagging in their kingdomnames and take out any form of NH out of their banners.

We are aware that an apology from NH will not be given. NH has proven many times not to be capable to put words into deeds. Therefore we wont request one as well. VBI has no trust in the words the leadership of NH any longer speak. The worth of them has been proven many times as useless and not saying much as it'll be broken the hour afterwards.

This war will be fought by VBI and not by it's indirect allies. NH has been stating they were ready for this declaration and were easily able to handle VBI on it's own. Let NH prove themselves and for once make their own words reality.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Destiny Add Destiny to your Buddy List
(Posted as Jaco NH)
(User is Banned)
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:21)
hmm

A shame we beat you to the punch girls

-Sovereign of NH, Trenn of TE-

"Oh, the perils of leadership in a species so anxious to be told what to do. How little they knew of what they created by their demands. Leaders made mistakes. And those mistakes, amplified by the numbers who followed without questioning, moved inevitably toward great disasters."
View Public Profile Find more posts by MrJaco Add MrJaco to your Buddy List
(Post has been warned)
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:25)
Dear Jaco

give it up. You have known about this for what, over 12 hours? You had plenty of time to "throw the first punch". You didn't. Your a scared twat.

By now everyone knows VBI was going to declare on NH, so I think this declaration obviously goes to them. NH turning around to declare on them, a bit cheap my dear fellow
View Public Profile Find more posts by ForgottenDreams Add ForgottenDreams to your Buddy List
Donated $0.56
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:25)

NH decided to declare war first. As we were waiting on certain things, they couldn't wait and declared before we did.

Have a nice war NH.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rodo Add Rodo to your Buddy List
(Posted as Lord Binar VAT)
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:27)
Good Luck NH Good Luck
View Public Profile Visit Tsar Binar's homepage Find more posts by Tsar Binar Add Tsar Binar to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:31)

Re: Dear Jaco

Quote:
(Originally posted by ForgottenDreams)

give it up. You have known about this for what, over 12 hours? You had plenty of time to "throw the first punch". You didn't. Your a scared twat.

By now everyone knows VBI was going to declare on NH, so I think this declaration obviously goes to them. NH turning around to declare on them, a bit cheap my dear fellow
hmm, actually, when VBI didnt declare on the 16th as they planned too, we decided they had chickened out, and so we declared on them to help them out with that part.

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:36)
Someone kill someone!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sandman Myth Add Sandman Myth to your Buddy List
(Posted as arch3d)
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:39)
somone kill Jaco

Myth Ownz j00!

~ Elder of Myth
And Overall Nice Guy
View Public Profile Find more posts by Arch3D Add Arch3D to your Buddy List
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:41)
Someone get me Jaco's location in BF!
View Public Profile Find more posts by TheFallenAngel Add TheFallenAngel to your Buddy List
(Posted as Jaco NH)
(User is Banned)
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:42)
lol

I am in the Nest VAT, kill me please

"Oh, the perils of leadership in a species so anxious to be told what to do. How little they knew of what they created by their demands. Leaders made mistakes. And those mistakes, amplified by the numbers who followed without questioning, moved inevitably toward great disasters."
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:44)
Have fun
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bamse Add Bamse to your Buddy List
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:45)

How very amusing! "You can't declare war on us! We declared war on you!"

Kind of like that old joke "You can't fire me! I quit!".

Children.. Does it really matter who declared on whom? By all means, fight this out to the bitter end. Roll it over into the next age as well! Do or die, fight to the finish! Drag all your allies in as well, and make disolving the alliances involved the cost of losing. I'll even keep score for you. Though you'll have to provide the kingdom numbers, since for the most part, they're all too small to show on the top 50 charts.

If you cannot play the game the way it was meant to be played. Why play it at all?
[color=light blue]The only thing needed for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke[/color]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nikos Add Nikos to your Buddy List
Re: lol

Quote:
(Originally posted by Jaco NH)

I am in the Nest VAT, kill me please
No dude, I'm in Nest VAT

Former Sovereign of NH
Former Chancellor of UTS
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jester NH Add Jester NH to your Buddy List
(Posted as Uber HaJ)
Donated $0.96
Good luck Jaco

Hmmm...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mr Uber Add Mr Uber to your Buddy List
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:47)
What's the name of your province Jaco?
View Public Profile Find more posts by TheFallenAngel Add TheFallenAngel to your Buddy List
(Posted as Jaco NH)
(User is Banned)
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:50)
hmm

LegionOfShadows (##:##)

why, dont hit me plz =(

Donated $10.00
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:52)

And once again TBH displays their "divine intelligence" by trying to start a war they can't fight, openly getting ally assistance, and keep a "good" image for themselves.

The VBI coalition is the biggest joke in Utopia - the fact VAT would support TBH and NI when they could get far better allies that wouldn't rely on them for every little fucking thing would bring some honor and integrity to them.

NI - you're fighting your creator... you wouldn't exist if it weren't for Jaco.

If anyone is trying to get good PR it's VBI and you will soon learn it isn't going to do you any good.

Perhaps all you Legionaires, Praetors, etc of NI and the VAT members... maybe you should really reconsider your allegiance to those orcs... After all, look who brings what to the table...

VAT brings the numbers and power, NI is supposed to bring the honor and diplomacy, and TBH... TBH brings the trouble.

VBI cannot defeat the Nation of Hope, and VAT and NI need to learn to let TBH fight on their own... for "VI's" sake.

Don't waste bad PR on yourselves when TBH are the ones initiating this fight - no matter what, you cannot come out on top.

Hail The Nation of Hope!

Respectfully yours - The Immortal Executioner,

~MF~

Mercyful Fate
Heru en'Arvandor of Taure en'Arvandor
View Public Profile Visit Mercyful Fate's homepage Find more posts by Mercyful Fate Add Mercyful Fate to your Buddy List
(17-Mar-2003 at 22:52)
don't worry, my army won't be back for another 8 hours
(Posted as Belnick HaJ)
(17-Mar-2003 at 23:00)

eheh

NH will crush VBI hehe

sad to see Vat in this thou

Within darkness comes enlightenment.
There is no god, there is no Devil, there is no heaven or Hell
STYX HaJ challenged Lord Hawk - He ran off
View Public Profile Visit Belnick the God's homepage Find more posts by Belnick the God Add Belnick the God to your Buddy List
(Posted as Lord Binar VAT)
(17-Mar-2003 at 23:12)
NH will crush VBI?

Well lets just see about that now ;-)
View Public Profile Visit Tsar Binar's homepage Find more posts by Tsar Binar Add Tsar Binar to your Buddy List
Closed Thread