Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(23-May-2003 at 08:34)
You can do an elite pump by buying elites, or you can train them in battle.

Hopefully, you're Avian/General

39% barracks for the extra strength beyond 25, assuming you didn't do a science pump, in which you can tweak this stuff)
15% arms
15% hospitals
10% farms
10% guilds
10% towers
1% dungeons

Every 8-9 hours, conquest 4 times someone bigger than you. How do you do that? No defense. What? How do you prevent being slaughtered? You prob. won't be killed and when you have enough elites, you simply attack for more land.
View Public Profile Find more posts by HaynesR Add HaynesR to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-May-2003 at 08:56)

i think that strat that is posted above mine isnt really that smart. I mean any start that has this as part of it tends to make me stay away from it. "You prob. won't be killed"

a normal elite conversion is much better.....
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-May-2003 at 10:34)
very fast but extremely risky pumping.

-get a fake war
-release your off troops until your job are all filled
-build 85% banks
-draft soldiers 24-48 hours before fakewar ended (depend on your size)
-build armouries 13-24 hours before the fakewar ended (depend on your race, max sci)
-right after fakewar ended, train all your soldiers into elites.
View Public Profile Find more posts by blackie TBH Add blackie TBH to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-May-2003 at 20:59)
I'm using it right now Chillin - and it's working pretty well. Just gained 200+ elites, 7 honor, and 60 acres from this suicide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by HaynesR Add HaynesR to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-May-2003 at 01:11)
Quote:
(Originally posted by kashiva)

1) Drop draft to 45-50%.
2) Get loads of defense
3) Have 28.7% armouries
4) Get as many banks as possible
Why are you dropping your draft to 50%.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sapiens Curse Add Sapiens Curse to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as wraith83)
(24-May-2003 at 06:31)
My elite pump is being done like this:

83% Banks and Mines (Using Power Tools)
7% Guilds (I always run 7% guilds)
9% Farms
1% Towers (just for enough runes for fertile lands every now and again)

I was going to just stockpile for a while, then convert. But I've done this twice, and each time had gold stolen. 7 million the first time, 1.5 the second.

So I'm doing this now:

29% Arms
9% Farms
1% Towers
7% Guilds
54% Banks and Mines

I'm going to pump on the fly When I'm done with the elite pump, I'm going to change the arms into banks and mines again, and then I'm going to stockpile for 2-3 days and massively flood my science again.

I'm an Avian attacker, at 2500 acres. After pumping, my strat will look like this:

6% Farms
7% Guilds
4% Towers
25% Barracks
40% Schools
0.5% Dungeons
10% Banks
7.5% Hospitals
View Public Profile Find more posts by Wrayth83 Add Wrayth83 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote