Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Administrator
(01-Apr-2001 at 17:44)

Re: Banned??

Simson, you copied the kingdom page from the wrong server. You have to be careful when you choose your server at the beginning!

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Jezper
Imported Post
(02-Apr-2001 at 02:25)
Hmm, really confusing...

Ok, I haven't done anything wrong when copying and pasting. I have even posted ONLY formatted KD in here from the RIGHT server... But is it that you bann IP numbers? Then I can understand, because someone on the same server as me can have done somthing wrong... please respond.
Administrator
(05-Apr-2001 at 02:38)

Re: Hmm, really confusing...

Jezper -- Wrong server.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Thanatorn
Imported Post
(08-Apr-2001 at 15:49)
Unable to use Target Finder

Yes, I am banned, and no, I have never used this tool before. I have just started using a free ISP, so I assume someone with my IP (since dialup IP's are dynamic) made a mistake and posted info in the wrong server area. Would be great to be unbanned, even if it does mean getting placed on your long "suspect" list
Administrator
(09-Apr-2001 at 02:50)

Re: Unable to use Target Finder

Thanatorn -- I have answered your post in the other thread, where you posted as Kagain.

Old Kagain
Imported Post
(09-Apr-2001 at 11:21)
okay...

umm brother green.. im not Thanatorn, and i now think the problem lies with the free isp i am using (goconnect in australia). i am now using my other internet connection and the target finder is fine. i think the problem lies with goconnect and its alllocation of ip adresses.. esp seeing u think me and thanatorn are the same person, when i havent made any posts under that name.. it must be someone else with the same problem as i had
Donated $4.76
(14-Apr-2001 at 09:18)
I have not been sabotaging your db

I have not been sabotaging your db
So please let me use your db for targetfinding

Remember the signature...
View Public Profile Visit Bolti's homepage Find more posts by Bolti Add Bolti to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(15-Apr-2001 at 05:58)

Re: I have not been sabotaging your db

Bolti -- Wrong server, unbanned.

Old RedBud
Imported Post
(17-Apr-2001 at 10:56)
Has anyone bothered to consider....

Maybe some of these people have dynamic IP's?
Old RedBud
Imported Post
(17-Apr-2001 at 11:01)
my bad

sorry, didnt see the second page. Feel like a dumbass now

Damn dynamic IP's are such a pain in the @$$. You know, maybe the only way to do this is to combine your IP banning system with required registration and a duplicate e-mail checker. You need something more or you're gonna get a headache from all these people wanting to be unbanned (not to mention its a waste of your time)
Old Minstrel
Imported Post
(30-Apr-2001 at 18:33)
Banned

Same mistake here; copied from the wrong utopian server. Sorry, but I didn't knew it would have sucha effect.
Administrator
(30-Apr-2001 at 20:37)

Re: Banned

Minstrel -- I'm not unbanning IP addresses anymore. You will have to create yourself an account, and login through it.

Old k11sme
Imported Post
(15-May-2001 at 16:07)
it was last age

My rommate use the finder last age.. I think he did some mistake during the import.. and he got banned...

This age, im using this computer.. but still got banned.. Is there anything that u can do to fix it again?..

Thanks
Administrator
(16-May-2001 at 04:45)

Re: it was last age

Just as said in the post above yours -- create yourself an account (<a href=http://www.utopiatemple.com/register.php>here</a>) and login through it.

(04-Jun-2001 at 16:50)
A little mistake and this is what you do to me!!!!

Just because I put two ones in the kingdom viewer at utopia rather then one. ie ##:## RATHER then ##:##!!!

Now can you please take me off this stupid banned list so I can continue playing Utopia!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by NoMaDX Add NoMaDX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(05-Jun-2001 at 03:26)

Re: A little mistake and this is what you do to me!!!!

What you did is called sabotage. I don't see any reason to give you a prize for that, and unbanning you.

You copied kingdom ##:## from Utopia, changed the location to ##:## and gave that to the Targets Finder. That just can't be a "mistake".