Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Administrator
(09-Apr-2000 at 09:37)

Re: TARGET FINDER

The Targets Finder will be updated daily starting in few days, just as it did last round.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Apr-2000 at 04:52)
Argh...

All these scripts, bots & multies are ruining utopia so "#%ŻĄT!/&% that target finder and prove that you are a player good enough to play fair. That target finder should burn in hell along with scripts & ugly multies...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Acheron Add Acheron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(17-Apr-2000 at 07:44)

Re: Argh...

Believe me, when you play Utopia, you overload the servers much more than this script does. Beside, the whole process takes only 10 minutes with my new fast connection, so it's really negligible.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Apr-2000 at 09:36)
y

So its being updated daily now?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rasta Add Rasta to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(24-Apr-2000 at 04:02)

Re: y

Yep

Old Morton the Average
Imported Post
(05-May-2000 at 05:21)
How about now?

Is the Target finder STILL being updated? I haven't had an update since before your computer crash.
Administrator
(05-May-2000 at 09:22)

Re: How about now?

You're right, it wasn't updated since my crash. I'll try to update it again starting from tomorrow.

Old
Imported Post
(10-May-2000 at 19:14)
target finder

I love the target finder as you are helping Utopia to destory the inactive eariler before they are deleted so as to reduce the amount of tasks to update the person province.
Old mad druid
Imported Post
(12-May-2000 at 13:55)

i like it but it need to get that damn mistake that says cannot conect to your server to see if it works ... but i am eagerly waiting forthe 46 version of your cber i love it!!
Administrator
(15-May-2000 at 04:16)

The Targets Finder will not work until I update the engine (to support both servers).

(15-May-2000 at 09:51)
Target Finder

The target finder rules ! I can't wait 'till you fix it !
View Public Profile Find more posts by fdoyon Add fdoyon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote