Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Dragonball vs Inu Yasha
Dragonball Series 24 68.57%
Inu Yasha 11 31.43%
Who voted? Voters: 35
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Shiro Amada)
(25-Dec-2003 at 07:09)

Anime Fight (I): Dragonball vs Inu Yasha

instead of a mod fight (cause they all deserve to win), i will do an Anime Fight... hope this is a series but i will know when to give up if this turns out be realli pathetic.

1st round is Dragonball series versus Inu Yasha...

"Light travels faster than sound, so
some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak."

Middle Class Pride
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dilbert Add Dilbert to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Hacker1)
Donated $0.80
(25-Dec-2003 at 07:16)

Never even heard of Inu Yasha, neither do I care. I don't like anime >_>

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
X Rise up and show the world your battle is won.
X Rise up and show the world the old you is gone.
X Rise up and show the world your new life has begun.
X Rise up and show the world! Welcome back!
View Public Profile Visit Shodan's homepage Find more posts by Shodan Add Shodan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Blader8C)
(25-Dec-2003 at 07:28)

INUYASHA!!!!!!

(To prevent this from being warned as one-word posting, I will add that DBZ is an awful series and Inuyasha could kill any Super Saiyan 3, no sweat. No matter what you all say, y'hear?)

Top results for the Economic Literacy pop quiz - take the Economic Literacy Quiz now!
1. Pip Squeek with 10 points!
2. Jasse, Kazac, chessness, Lonely Tylenol (Me) with 8 points
3. alero, Amanema Tsukihi, cdndude83, ebeneezer, Gus Mackay, Iranos, Lodewijk, Michael1, Seint, sparky wizzle, WillowWalker with 7 points
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lonely Tylenol Add Lonely Tylenol to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Dec-2003 at 07:30)
DB! DBZ! DBGT! I love em all. Dont care much about those other shows.

Signature suspended by Brother Nazgul for violating the forum's rules.
Multiple offenses; size and language.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ABeaver Add ABeaver to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as YuliaVolkovaROX)
(25-Dec-2003 at 07:33)

What on earth is Inuyasha? Never heard of em, probably never will... GO DRAGONBALL!!! REMEMBER THE ULTIMATE SAIYAN!

Last edited by 7h3 5h4d0w, 25-Dec-2003 at 07:33.
View Public Profile Visit 7h3 5h4d0w's homepage Find more posts by 7h3 5h4d0w Add 7h3 5h4d0w to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Shiro Amada)
(25-Dec-2003 at 07:44)

Dragonball official websiteandInu Yasha Fan Site if you guys want more info on either of these series

"Light travels faster than sound, so
some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak."

Middle Class Pride
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dilbert Add Dilbert to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Dec-2003 at 07:46)

i have yet to watch inu yasha but ill vote for it anyway
watched dragonball, i find it to be pretty crappy. well, whatever inu yasha has, ill bust out a kenshin, hiko sejuro n mebbe aoshi, seta sojiro, n saito for good measure
View Public Profile Find more posts by lukey Add lukey to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.00
(25-Dec-2003 at 08:13)

eh, never cared for dragon ball
was into dbz for a while but it got real lame quick
dbgt is extremely lame

id have to pick inu yasha, ive yet to see the
complete series but ive seen alot of episodes
and its pretty good from what ive seen

but you cant really compare the two
one is futuristic show with kai powers
the other based back in time with swords and demonds...

if your going to compare two series, compare inuyasha and kenshin

*bangs javelin* sold! to the emu with the donuts!
Mmm...donuts
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Visit Trpg
<rose> you eat it with your penis?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Evil Homer Add Evil Homer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Post has been warned)
(25-Dec-2003 at 08:18)

KENSHIN TAKES ALL!!!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Norian Add Norian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Dec-2003 at 08:21)

And you will be warn if you dont change!!!

Yeah like what evil homer said, if you are going to compare why not compare between kenshin and inu yasha. But i would choose Kenshin cause i havent seen inu yasha.

Kenshin Rules until after that Shishio guy. Then it went downhill.

The One and Only DMW
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeadMenWalking Add DeadMenWalking to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Dec-2003 at 08:54)

have you seen the kenshin ovas? n the seisouhen ones? dAM kenshin as the hitokiri sends shivers up n down my spine (hiko takin out that dude in 5 slashes each 1 frame of animation long? geez). hopefully everyone watched the jap episodes, not the cartoon network garbage
mebbe ill watch inu yasha after im done wit trigun n naruto.

interesting, seems the people who voted for dragonball havent really watched other animes
u guys are missing out on some crazy stuff.

my fav kenshin review
View Public Profile Find more posts by lukey Add lukey to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Dec-2003 at 09:23)

Hey you're following naruto too?
Same here.

Well i voted for Dragonball cause i ddint know anything about Inu Yasha besides seeing an image of it before.

The One and Only DMW
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeadMenWalking Add DeadMenWalking to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Dethst0rm)
(25-Dec-2003 at 10:04)

Quote:
(Originally posted by DeadMenWalking)

Hey you're following naruto too?
Same here.

Well i voted for Dragonball cause i ddint know anything about Inu Yasha besides seeing an image of it before.
me too.
Inu Yasha.....hhmmmm...
i'll bet this is the 1st time i heard that name!
View Public Profile Find more posts by DetHStorM Add DetHStorM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.40
(25-Dec-2003 at 13:42)

Inu-Yasha.

I saw a couple of episodes when i went to America, and i though it was pretty good. DBZ sucks...

Not a very good name though lol.

Quote:
The Meaning Behind the Name
Inu means "dog", while "Yasha" means "demon".

-Angelic Death-
x nizlopi - jcb song for xmas #1! x
x there is a light and it never goes out... x
View Public Profile Find more posts by Angelic Death Add Angelic Death to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Gammy)
Donated $0.60
(26-Dec-2003 at 17:36)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Hacker1)

Never even heard of Inu Yasha, neither do I care. I don't like anime >_>
Same...At least I'm not alone

I picked Dragon Ball just because they're shiny

-------------------------------------
"Genius may have its limitations,
but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

-------------------------------------
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gamharlt Add Gamharlt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(26-Dec-2003 at 20:55)

lightbulb

Inu Yasha, only watched it a few times (it comes on after Family Guy and Futurama) and tis much better then Dragonball.

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.08
(26-Dec-2003 at 21:26)

I don't like anime at all, I just want to point out that db I heard off, the other I didn't. And you could just put 10 shows in one thread to save time+space+keep forum clean.

"Why should I have to work for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!" - Calvin.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stewie Add Stewie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Blader8C)
(27-Dec-2003 at 15:01)

Quote:
I picked Dragon Ball just because they're shiny
Obviously you do not know what the Jewel of Four Souls is then? It sparkles...

Quote:
Inu Yasha, only watched it a few times (it comes on after Family Guy and Futurama) and tis much better then Dragonball.
Yay, go Valek! Tell them when the show's on so they'll watch it heheh. Oh, umm, yes, it's on Adult Swim, by the way, so if you're under 17 I suggest you get parental consent, okay? Or they'll flip out on you.

Anyways, my brother's vote goes to DBZ, because he's a mindless devil-worshipping zombie. Well... Actually, it's because he doesn't have an account, but he asked me to put that in for him anyway. He likes devils and zombies. But mostly devils. He also eats cardboard. Please don't warn me, moderators.

Inuyasha still rules, though. I'm surprised so few people have heard of it. Wow. Okay, I'm running the risk of spamming if I continue, so I'll wrap this up now. Vote Inuyasha if you haven't heard of either... Because if you see them both (InuYasha is 1 hour after Adult Swim starts, in Hawaii that's 10:00; DragonBall Z is on Mondays through Fridays at.... Was it ##:##? Hawaiian time, DragonBall is an hour before that, I think, and DBGT is on Fridays ##:## Hawaiian time. Afternoon, by the way). Happy voting!

Top results for the Economic Literacy pop quiz - take the Economic Literacy Quiz now!
1. Pip Squeek with 10 points!
2. Jasse, Kazac, chessness, Lonely Tylenol (Me) with 8 points
3. alero, Amanema Tsukihi, cdndude83, ebeneezer, Gus Mackay, Iranos, Lodewijk, Michael1, Seint, sparky wizzle, WillowWalker with 7 points
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lonely Tylenol Add Lonely Tylenol to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Techno Monkey)
(28-Dec-2003 at 01:45)

I'll have to go with Inu Yasha, mainly because of my strong dislike for the DBZ series.

Signature suspended by Valek for violating the forum's rules. 10 Pixels to big.

Look I even got bored enough to make it look purty
View Public Profile Visit S H I B B Y's homepage Find more posts by S H I B B Y Add S H I B B Y to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jan-2004 at 08:27)

lol all of you that voted against DBZ..you guys got problems lol...just doesnt go up to SSJ 3 so far that ive heard of it goes up to like 6 or 7 i think...happy killings for Goku and gang
View Public Profile Visit draconis84's homepage Find more posts by draconis84 Add draconis84 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote