Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Which villain would come out on top?
Darth Sidious 97 65.54%
Voldemort 51 34.46%
Who voted? Voters: 148
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(17-Jan-2006 at 00:01)

neither is the lead character, pimpled boy with GLASSES in HARRY POTTER & bla bla bla a pushover :P

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
Signature height exceeded the allowed 60 pixels.
Starfriend's advertising but he didnt pay
View Public Profile Find more posts by Narth Add Narth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Jan-2006 at 05:50)

I give the edge to Voldemort simply because he can keep conjuring insane amounts of anything he wants.

He could literally conjure an army of assassins in front of him. What is DS gonna do, snap his fingers?

One thing remains for sure, we need to wait till the 7th book comes out to fully understand the HP universe. It's not really guaranteed that Harry beats LV in the final book.

It would be awesome if they created a video game where you could fight with any character from any movie, comic, or game. THAT would rule!!!

Long Live The Red!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by shaggers Add shaggers to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Lodewijk)
Donated $4.04
(18-Jan-2006 at 07:35)

Quote:
It would be awesome if they created a video game where you could fight with any character from any movie, comic, or game. THAT would rule!!!
Instead of Marvel vs. Capcom we could have Rowling vs. Lucas

Is birth always a fall?
Do angels have wings? Can men fly?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Happy Sid Add Happy Sid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.00
(19-Jan-2006 at 06:16)
At the risk of offending the creators of this thread; and apologies if there was an answer in the thread, i'm very busy; who the hell is Voldemort?

I realize Darth Sidious is from Star Wars; just not sure who Voldemort is?

"Our Greatest Glory Lies Not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pyke Add Pyke to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jan-2006 at 06:28)

the bad guy from harry potter

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, itís cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jan-2006 at 18:07)

Syke, Voldemort is going to be the winner in a fictional fight between Sidious and Voldemort.

I am the darkness in your life, I am the light
I am the end of your tunnel, I am the beginning of your future
I am the end, your end. I am the path to your salvation.

Your bane, or your hope. You decide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brightbane Add Brightbane to your Buddy List Reply with Quote