Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(30-Jan-2008 at 18:20)

Re: Your Voice - Our Aural Pleasure

Originally Posted by Spectre19: View Post
how do you change it to wav :S
Right-click the saved file and rename? Though it won't work if you have the option to hide known extensions.

Or you could just ask nicely.

// Edit: Louder and in the correct format. ---v
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 FushAndChups.mp3 (50.6 KB, 19 views)

"If You Fall, I’ll Be There"
-– Floor

Last edited by Konc, 30-Jan-2008 at 18:22.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as AMYQ)
(31-Jan-2008 at 03:10)

Thanks konc. love you!

You sound so much like one of my RL friends. He thinks he can say it too. But alas, he can't, either. ah I kid it wasn't so bad, 'aussie' though and 'silly' were funny.

INSANE CUBE FISH™
This is the clock up on the wall/This is the story of us all/This is the first sound of a new born child before he starts to crawl
This is the war that's never won/This is the soldier and his gun/This is the mother waiting by the phone praying for her son
View Public Profile Find more posts by Miss AmyQ Add Miss AmyQ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Jan-2008 at 04:12)

Originally Posted by Spectre19: View Post
how do you change it to wav :S
Come on, the instructions were right there!
Originally Posted by Konc: View Post
Right-click the saved file and rename? Though it won't work if you have the option to hide known extensions.
But it does. Just type in .wav and away you go.

But thanks for the edit job

Spectre: I'm cold
Me:*Sends picture of tits* That should warm you up gap Spectre: Only a small region
Me: Or maybe this *Sends picture of couple screwing* gap Spectre: the rest of me is still cold
AMYQ: small huh???
View Public Profile Find more posts by palmtree Add palmtree to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Mar-2008 at 07:35)
scratches head wtf ........

ya wouldnt need this if utopia players whernt so stuck on irc (tho i cant say too much i met my wife in a irc chat) oh ima tell my future kids we met in the dingiest of bars thx.

but honestly ppl voice programs have a mic? able to down load? able to put the simplist of instructions into action ?
them my god you can talk to anyone in the world at someone elses expence .

i feel kind stupid my self i cant do the voice thing right now the mother board in my laptop fried and my gaming pc (i just built) the raid drivers wont load faaak so i have a lil more then 5000 bucks of computer gear on a table DOING EFFIN NOTHING.
View Public Profile Find more posts by prozacEN Add prozacEN to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(04-Jul-2008 at 04:22)

speaks for itself
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 me.mp3 (358.0 KB, 13 views)

I'm 1970's pimp smooth...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Money Mathews Add Money Mathews to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(08-Sep-2008 at 21:15)

On a slightly unrelated note, I noticed that http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/ has a sound recording program that they're giving away for another 11 or so hours. Might be worth checking out.

"If You Fall, I’ll Be There"
-– Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Sep-2008 at 09:01)

Originally Posted by Money Mathews: View Post
speaks for itself
Awesome. Very, very awesome.

INSANE CUBE FISH™
This is the clock up on the wall/This is the story of us all/This is the first sound of a new born child before he starts to crawl
This is the war that's never won/This is the soldier and his gun/This is the mother waiting by the phone praying for her son
View Public Profile Find more posts by Miss AmyQ Add Miss AmyQ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DeRnhelm)
Donated $11.54
(29-Oct-2008 at 12:22)

Originally Posted by prozacEN: View Post
i feel kind stupid my self i cant do the voice thing right now the mother board in my laptop fried and my gaming pc (i just built) the raid drivers wont load faaak so i have a lil more then 5000 bucks of computer gear on a table DOING EFFIN NOTHING.
Get a floppy or slipstream the drivers onto an xp-cd. I hope you use XP.

~ŠeRn~
BTW: You Are All Buffle Headed
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeRn HaLL Add DeRn HaLL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Randomized)
(11-Mar-2009 at 17:41)

Does the recording have to be in the English language?
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Duskwolf)
(28-Jun-2010 at 00:52)
Ever wondered what sandpaper would feel like on your eardrum?
Listen if you dare...
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 NailsOnAChalkboard.mp3 (337.9 KB, 3 views)

Get that arrow away from my paw!Duskwolf is dead.
View Public Profile Find more posts by CRUX1S Add CRUX1S to your Buddy List Reply with Quote