Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Old al3
(23-Jun-2009 at 08:29)
Like seriously whats going on, any attempts to fix this or what?
View Public Profile Find more posts by al3 Add al3 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jun-2009 at 01:23)
Hrm, doesn't seem to be much work going on here.

Would it be possible for them to link to the Utopia Resource one? That one doesn't seem to have a lot of people updating it at the moment - but the concept is pretty much the same as the one on this site except it runs a lot of stuff client side (which I personally don't have a problem with -- there's no ads anyway!). It's got a few old terminology bits in it - but I haven't seen that cause a problem yet.

Since reading this thread (and seeing how long it's taking to fix), I've been using the tool and I've actually fallen in love with it...
View Public Profile Find more posts by bmar6878 Add bmar6878 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Jul-2009 at 21:39)
when are they going to fix target finder???
View Public Profile Find more posts by nathdcfc Add nathdcfc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Jul-2009 at 22:26)
still not working??

It is still not working.I have checked forum agent settings several times.I ended up hittingmarked as empty button out of frustration and then all i got was requests for kds that were empty.I even logged off and on again got same kd that was 1st requested.Again it tells me that info posted was incorrectly inputted...Sigh..please fix asap
View Public Profile Find more posts by gena27 Add gena27 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Aug-2009 at 19:41)
Does anyone read these?

I have posted previously here and I am back trying again to use target finder.It still does not work.I keep getting Bad info error.I have checked all my settings and they are fine.Is anyone going to check this out and do something ?
View Public Profile Find more posts by gena27 Add gena27 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Aug-2009 at 19:31)

freak August 14 2009 - Target Finder still down.

I am trying desperately to find targets. But since the target finder is still not co-operating and it is making my life very difficult. I am looking for targets for not just me but several others as well. Please, please have someone look into it. It is obvious that there is a large demand for this thing.
View Public Profile Find more posts by IsleofNemesis Add IsleofNemesis to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Aug-2009 at 03:10)
target finder not working

I have downloaded the latest version of Angel and the TF does not accept the kingdom page for ##:##. I've tried dozens of times. It says bad format or corrupt file - same as everyone else. Please try to fix this issue. Thank you
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jusdon Add Jusdon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Aug-2009 at 03:20)
mad me ttoo

yes it is frustraing i also am getting the same problem when it gives a real kd too copy it says same tthat corrupt dattta so whhhats up/............
View Public Profile Find more posts by rjay3183 Add rjay3183 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Aug-2009 at 22:49)

I'd just like to chime in and say that I'm having the same issue. Target finder is COMPLETELY useless. Would someone please either fix the thing, or if the Temple staff aren't willing to do so, take the thing off of the left column of the front page? I respect that Brother Green and the other UT staff aren't getting paid for the time that they put into this, and therefore need to concentrate on making a living, family time, etc., but it should not take several months to year or more to fix an issue like this. Can someone at least pay us lip service, to let us know that they aren't simply ignoring the issue?

What is a rebel? A man who says no. -Albert Camus
View Public Profile Visit Revenant's homepage Find more posts by Revenant Add Revenant to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old al3
(10-Sep-2009 at 09:14)
I seriously think UT is taking a dump on its users. Why they are doing this I don't know, but why else would they completely ignore us??? If they want donations or something let us know, but this is pathetic.
View Public Profile Find more posts by al3 Add al3 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Dec-2009 at 20:17)
Why is target finder always saying Bad Data!!!! everything is fine
when you going to fix it????
View Public Profile Find more posts by nathdcfc Add nathdcfc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Dec-2009 at 06:12)
Target finder not working! :(

I try so many times the target finder are not working at all

Ctrl V already, but it say the data not valid!

Please advice

Thanks ya.
View Public Profile Find more posts by tyson83 Add tyson83 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote