Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(26-May-2010 at 23:58)
Formatter not working for Throne Page

I think that the problem stems from my province being Halfling, and the information just isn't there yet to format it. My Angel doesn't recognize my data either. I don't know if this is an issue that's being dealt with or not. Cheers!
View Public Profile Find more posts by dzarovit Add dzarovit to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Jul-2010 at 00:39)
Formatter isn't working at all

I can't format ANYTHING in the formatter on utopiatemple.com. Angel works great though! I figured to let someone know
View Public Profile Find more posts by Golddragon1226 Add Golddragon1226 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Aug-2010 at 21:32)
Like really

No, for real. I've been playing utopia since 2001 or so on and off. I can use the formatter correctly and what not but I copy the whole page on any page. Military, science, throne, kingdom, CE, and NOTHING will work. I've tried this on multiple computers at different locations with different IP addresses and it won't work. So unless my province and kd is just in a way that can't be formatted or something is wrong with the formatter. You guys should disable it or at least post a note somewhere that the formatter is out of order or something.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Golddragon1226 Add Golddragon1226 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Aug-2010 at 21:40)
Re: Like really

Originally Posted by Golddragon1226: View Post
No, for real. I've been playing utopia since 2001 or so on and off. I can use the formatter correctly and what not but I copy the whole page on any page. Military, science, throne, kingdom, CE, and NOTHING will work. I've tried this on multiple computers at different locations with different IP addresses and it won't work. So unless my province and kd is just in a way that can't be formatted or something is wrong with the formatter. You guys should disable it or at least post a note somewhere that the formatter is out of order or something.

Never mind. I found the thread:

https://forums.utopiatemple.com/showthread.php?t=77906
(28-Aug-2010 at 22:25)
Re: Like really

Originally Posted by Golddragon1226: View Post

even going to that thread it still dont work, even with changing the info
View Public Profile Find more posts by Taint Spot Add Taint Spot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote