Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(22-Jan-2011 at 08:47)

Minecraft

There was no other threads places i thought this would be aproprite
there should be an other in the other games section just sayin

i was just wondering if any of you play Minecraft it is a great game and if you play online mind whats the ip you play on

If There Is Limeade There Is Always Hope
^=t and *=y they dont work
View Public Profile Find more posts by Limedonian Add Limedonian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(08-May-2011 at 00:42)

I play a little, on a private server with some of my buddies.

"If You Fall, Ill Be There"
- Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-May-2011 at 06:07)

I play single player now and then ... haven't done any multiplayer yet though.

"Well played, Roxtin. You are now officially the God of flying under the radar " ~MeliHeartsCloud from The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(05-Jun-2011 at 08:23)

Re: Minecraft

Originally Posted by Konc: View Post
I play a little, on a private server with some of my buddies.
Same here, though I haven't played it in a few months now. It's not the sort of game you leave and never play again, though; I'll definitely pick it back up and decide to build something again. Probably involving glass. Always involving glass.

I last built a huge tower of glass in the middle of a lake, with torches regularly placed on the insides and a lava pool at the top.

Got to love Minecraft.

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(09-Jun-2011 at 18:33)

I have a thing for submerged glass structures. My very own dream of Atlantis.

"If You Fall, Ill Be There"
- Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Jun-2011 at 18:35)

Those are the best houses, the once with glass in water or in lava. Those are the only difficult houses I can bring up the effort to make.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Captimmeh Add Captimmeh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Oct-2011 at 07:03)
!!!!

DEFINATLY! I spend most of my time on it. Waiting for my Uncle to get it to play multiplayer. When Uncle gets it, We'll make a server and I'll post the IP here so you can join in. Anyone built a house in the nether? Anyone gone to the Aether?(mod)

View Public Profile Find more posts by Venrob Add Venrob to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Nov-2011 at 03:52)

Ive never heard of minecraft until two days ago when I was on IGN and it was mentioned a few times. How long has this game been around for?

PANIC!
I take the "the" out of psychotherapist.
Winners are just losers who suck at losing. And if there's anything that I suck at, it's losing.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Unreal21 Add Unreal21 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Nov-2011 at 07:17)
All I know about Minecraft is that it's got its fair share greifers.

Good times.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gotterdammerung Add Gotterdammerung to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Nov-2011 at 08:42)

I dont get it. Is that a joke I wont get because I dont play the game? I should just ask my stoner buddies what its all about. I read about it on wikipedia. Sounds like something they would be into.

PANIC!
I take the "the" out of psychotherapist.
Winners are just losers who suck at losing. And if there's anything that I suck at, it's losing.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Unreal21 Add Unreal21 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Dec-2011 at 21:13)

As dumb as it is, I love building sand castles. They look so pretty!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nojim Add Nojim to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Eldarad)
Donated $9.01
(03-May-2012 at 22:02)

I've just got into it recently. But I'm scared of the dark...

You only have power over people as long as you don't take everything from them.
But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he is free again.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Adderla Add Adderla to your Buddy List Reply with Quote