Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(09-Jul-2012 at 22:04)

Hey everyone I don't think I come here more than once or twice a year, and mostly to look up some specific old post or thread that I remembered. Good to still recognize so many names.

And Sabbie says hi too!
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Jul-2012 at 00:12)

We were just reminiscing about "the good old days" and I thought it would be fun to see some recent posts. It's died out a bit I see, but I still recognize some names!

2012 <--- GOOGLE BOMB IT.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sabbie Add Sabbie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Jul-2012 at 01:48)

Nice to see you all back.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(13-Jul-2012 at 21:11)

I wonder what Sygnal is doing.

I mean Sygle.

I still remember when he told me on irc that I was surprisingly less of a dick considering my very high warning point count. Made me genuinely happy.

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk

Last edited by Nimon, 13-Jul-2012 at 21:13.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Jul-2012 at 23:36)

Wherever he is, he won't be posting here to tell you. He got banned during one of the community schisms of 2006-2007.

https://forums.utopiatemple.com/showthread.php?t=72716
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Jul-2012 at 23:58)

I still think BrandonC was one of the better moderators this site has had in its 12+ years. Unfortunate that he was punished for someone else's mistake. I'm pretty sure Sygnal said (possibly mistaking him for Tengu) that he was never coming back to the site. But then again, so did somebody else in this thread.

that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jul-2012 at 00:18)

Yes, BrandonC was a good mod. And I really liked Tengu too.

I'm not sure, but I think I've left UT twice Reading back old threads I sort of remember what the major disputes were about, but there's so much I forgot.
(15-Jul-2012 at 04:12)

Re: Anyone out there?

Originally Posted by Apeiron: View Post
Yes, BrandonC was a good mod. And I really liked Tengu too.

I'm not sure, but I think I've left UT twice Reading back old threads I sort of remember what the major disputes were about, but there's so much I forgot.
I think they moved the threads to the hidden lands, but I remember a rant about modding.
I didn't dislike Tengu as a person, but I never considered myself fond of his modding.

that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 15-Jul-2012 at 04:13.
(Posted as Black Aurora)
(15-Jul-2012 at 18:45)

oof, modding... encountered my fair share of that one <.<
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(18-Jul-2012 at 20:02)

Who is Tengu? Was that another one of Naz' identities?

View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(18-Jul-2012 at 20:04)

I always wanted some way of coming back and reading the BUC forum. Mostly my own, really. I was such a newbie, I must have said some stupid stuff.

I guess I had a few run-ins with the law. Like the time SaSi (or someone) warned someone for using the word Frenemies, under the "non-English" rule. Being the knight for justice I obviously was I promptly got myself warned on purpose by using the same word, just so I could contest it in the warning complaints forum.

I won, too.

Global Moderator
(18-Jul-2012 at 23:44)

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
I always wanted some way of coming back and reading the BUC forum. Mostly my own, really. I was such a newbie, I must have said some stupid stuff.
I just read it. Pretty dull stuff tbh. No threats, no insults, no drama.

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!

Last edited by Azure Dragon, 18-Jul-2012 at 23:46.
Edit reason: I didn't edit anything...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(19-Jul-2012 at 01:28)

I always did want to be a Mod. Seems like everyone made it except for me. Swifty made it, for crying out loud!

(19-Jul-2012 at 04:56)

BG was thinking about making me a mod at two points, but I think I was too straight forward for my own good. Probably better in the long run, rather not have been felt like I was in a position to warn people I liked.

that can be fixed... /
Global Moderator
(20-Jul-2012 at 02:38)

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
I have never been banned, but I guess this is it. Why? I have no clue whats going on. I logged on an hour or so ago, and I have not really done anything since then....

*extremly confused*

Such a baby

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(20-Jul-2012 at 04:14)

That's confidential!

#teenagerproblems

(Posted as Black Aurora)
(20-Jul-2012 at 22:26)

I lost count of the amount of accounts I have here that got permabanned...
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jul-2012 at 07:31)

Originally Posted by Black Aurora: View Post
I lost count of the amount of accounts I have here that got permabanned...
Easy tiger.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gotterdammerung Add Gotterdammerung to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.36
(23-Jul-2012 at 23:03)

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
Such a baby
Careful, there, Swifty -- that kind of thing could get you demodded. Heck even going to the site where comeone has posted that could get you demodded. =P

No Comment
View Public Profile Find more posts by BrandonC Add BrandonC to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(24-Jul-2012 at 00:22)

Originally Posted by BrandonC: View Post
Careful, there, Swifty -- that kind of thing could get you demodded. Heck even going to the site where comeone has posted that could get you demodded. =P
Naa, it takes a bit more than that.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote