Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Black Aurora)
(28-Jun-2014 at 18:27)

World Cup 2014!

Aand by now we've reached the knockout stage! Any one you keepin up with the world cup?
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(30-Jun-2014 at 18:56)

Yep. Want LvG to do wel before he comes to Unitedl. The Spain/Holland game was great.

Otherwise rooting for France as I've got them in my sweepstake.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Black Aurora)
(01-Jul-2014 at 11:12)

Re: World Cup 2014!

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
Yep. Want LvG to do wel before he comes to Unitedl. The Spain/Holland game was great.

Otherwise rooting for France as I've got them in my sweepstake.
Well France is still in the tournament. Next up they'll have to face Germany, which will definitely be a match to watch. Although France seemed to lack the form it had in the group stage last match.

Oranje should be able to make mincemeat out of Costa Rica.
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote