Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(07-Apr-2014 at 13:18)
No matter how long we have been away we always find our way back here to take a look around...

I remember stopping playing just a few ages after Mehul sold the game... :/ bad times

Boundry~
DT, SF, AFNU, BoD, CR
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bounders Add Bounders to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-May-2014 at 03:53)

Wooo, this certainly takes me back. I haven't looked in on this in a while.

I am the darkness in your life, I am the light
I am the end of your tunnel, I am the beginning of your future
I am the end, your end. I am the path to your salvation.

Your bane, or your hope. You decide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brightbane Add Brightbane to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.64
(18-May-2014 at 21:11)

Welcome, Karupt
You last visited: 18-Jul-2011 12:52

damn

edit: is there a way to see your complete posting history? From your profile, you can only see the last 500. I've been here since I was barely a teenager, and seeing some of my posts...really puts things in perspective.

Todays letter is brought to you by the letter "3"- Thats how many joints I smoked today.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding
If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.

Nothing to see here....go away!

Last edited by Karupt, 18-May-2014 at 21:13.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Karupt Add Karupt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(04-Jul-2014 at 21:13)

Re: What happened to this place?

Originally Posted by Karupt: View Post
is there a way to see your complete posting history? From your profile, you can only see the last 500. I've been here since I was barely a teenager, and seeing some of my posts...really puts things in perspective.
I'm sure there's a setting for it somewhere, but I fear touching anything at this point... Things might break!

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(07-Jul-2014 at 17:06)

freak

I can't find it. It did take like 21s to search for my post, welcome to geriatric Temple...

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Jul-2014 at 06:46)

oh mans

This is still a thing? really?

im sure no one remembers be at all, things certainly have died down a lot, and i was never that super amazing or active. but the memories are so real. utonet friends became my first family. and i miss them so.

Welcome, chargeo1
You last visited: 14-May-2009 ##:##

this is so old i have a password that could never work in modern times, i feel so special!

may it end like it begun, and begin like it ended
im taking over the rep system, one rep point at a time!
View Public Profile Find more posts by chargeo1 Add chargeo1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Jul-2014 at 06:01)

Originally Posted by Karupt: View Post
edit: is there a way to see your complete posting history? From your profile, you can only see the last 500. I've been here since I was barely a teenager, and seeing some of my posts...really puts things in perspective.
I mean, I would probably never want to see that. I think I first joined when I was 13, and I'd rather not see that messy progression

I am the darkness in your life, I am the light
I am the end of your tunnel, I am the beginning of your future
I am the end, your end. I am the path to your salvation.

Your bane, or your hope. You decide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brightbane Add Brightbane to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(20-Jul-2014 at 00:25)

lazy smile

YOU!? What about me... I was banned from here a few times.

BUD LIGHT
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jul-2014 at 03:41)

Me to just not for long

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Heru en'Arvandor (Lord of Heaven)
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(22-Jul-2014 at 03:16)

I was up to 23 warning points at one point.

I still remember my last warnings, because they were on purpose. The entire point was to get them to be able to argue why they weren't against the rules. I was a real justice warrior, me.

As an aside, is there any way to be able to see all your rep points? I'm guessing not, but it'd be interesting to see since they all link to specific posts. I was about to say it would be easier than looking through my entire post history, but I just realized you can only see the 500 last posts. Was it always like that? I could swear it was possible to find all your posts on UT... A nostalgia-binge is going to be a lot harder without that.

Although, I guess there's always the 3k+ Private Messages.

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk

Last edited by Nimon, 22-Jul-2014 at 03:23.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Jul-2014 at 09:33)

Good Lord,

To think I joined this place when when I was about 13! And apparently liked posting in 2008 election threads...heh. What's everyone up to now, anyway?

GNAR!!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by MegaSmilax Add MegaSmilax to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Aug-2014 at 04:34)

Nice to see so many familiar names in here

Valar Morghulis
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spine Add Spine to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(29-Aug-2014 at 08:29)

I sk I'll miss the olds days adds people lole max and tenfu sandwr Ater SAMs

BUD LIGHT
Research Group
Donated $112.99
(27-Sep-2014 at 18:41)

Wow.

#nostalgia
View Public Profile Find more posts by advocatus Add advocatus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Oct-2014 at 23:51)
Welcome, klistnos
You last visited: 26-Mar-2008 02:00

well I wasn't active for a while... I have joined here 2001 16years old and last logged in at 2008. but actually played last time 2003-4
funny to see so many people coming back to utopia. I remember that WoL server was too full and they opened genesis now it seems only few thousands left.
anyway I am signed to play this age, and if I find it as fun as it was in the past I will probably stick around.
View Public Profile Find more posts by klistnos Add klistnos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.68
(15-Oct-2014 at 05:14)

exclamation mark

All these familiar names, why am I here?

----------
I have a Tivoli Tshirt <3 <3 <3 <3
View Public Profile Visit Valos's homepage Find more posts by Valos Add Valos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.00
(13-Jan-2015 at 01:18)

Every year, Utopia Temple sends me a happy birthday email. And it makes me smile.
View Public Profile Visit tlhInganHom's homepage Find more posts by tlhInganHom Add tlhInganHom to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(25-Jan-2015 at 05:24)

content Re: What happened to this place?

Originally Posted by tlhInganHom: View Post
Every year, Utopia Temple sends me a happy birthday email. And it makes me smile.
Same here! We probably have our birthdays the same day.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(15-Apr-2015 at 13:14)

This place seems so quiet now...

I guess I'm as to blame as anyone else!

How is everyone??

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(16-Apr-2015 at 22:32)

Originally Posted by Azure Dragon: View Post
This place seems so quiet now...

I guess I'm as to blame as anyone else!

How is everyone??
I just had a kid.
He screams incessantly, man.
It's been a long month.
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote