Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Targets Finder & War Finder

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as crazyfesido)
(18-Feb-2002 at 17:16)
question Please Un-ban me

I accidentle put battelfields and didnot know it and was really looking for an object on the worlds server i posted a worlds server kd instead of a battlefields kd cb. so it banned me.

crazyfesido
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mizery Add Mizery to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(18-Feb-2002 at 22:22)

exclamation mark Re: Please Un-ban me

That's it, wrong server detection is back in.

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Redflash)
(20-Feb-2002 at 06:13)
sad ya

yup, i also want to be unbanned, i accidentally copied really fast and missed the C and pasted. So i got banned for that... Please unban me!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Redflashx Add Redflashx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Feb-2002 at 06:22)
careless

yup, i, Redflashx, also want to be unbanned, i accidentally copied really fast and missed the C and pasted. So i got banned for
that... Please unban me!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Redflashx Add Redflashx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(21-Feb-2002 at 00:01)

mad Re: ya

Yeah, nice try Redflashx.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2002 at 10:48)
question Unban me

I don't know why I'm banned, I tried to login this morning and it worked but two hours later I failed loging in
View Public Profile Find more posts by R007 Add R007 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(23-Feb-2002 at 03:11)

smile Re: Unban me

R007 -- You are not banned, but your IP address is. If you login with your Utopia Temple account, you should be fine.

(Posted as Evillnes)
(25-Feb-2002 at 04:08)
careless Not very nice

I just mixed around the numbers to see what would happen and i got banned thats not very nice heh maybe you should put a warning for people like me
View Public Profile Find more posts by someone else Add someone else to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Sister Gwill)
Donated $31.68
(25-Feb-2002 at 13:58)

Evillnes >> What you're saying is that you cheated, tried to corrupt the database and all just for fun. And now you want to be un-banned?
I think you can dream on, buddy.

Gwill http://emblems.utopiatemple.com/pic00232.gif
ICQ #47751994
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
View Public Profile Visit Gwill's homepage Find more posts by Gwill Add Gwill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old zeo
(25-Feb-2002 at 21:25)
tongue

Ouch, Evillnes...

If you really wanted to screw up the system you probably could.. you just won't get anything for it.. I suggest no one tries to screw it up, it's a great search! But if it ever ask me for my kingdom screw it! heh... espiecally since I;m at the bottom of my kingdom... just landed some nice acres and trying to hold it...
View Public Profile Find more posts by zeo Add zeo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Feb-2002 at 22:09)
I think the best reply to that would be;

HAAAAAAAA Ha!
View Public Profile Find more posts by pilot0817 Add pilot0817 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Evillnes)
(27-Feb-2002 at 03:57)
exclamation mark hmmm

I never cheated i was just curious to see what would happen if i was to put in a different kingdoms number instead of the one it showed and , well i found out what would happen , id get banned *sigh* oh well i can still use it but i have to nbot be signed in because it only bans ur ip and i am on dial-up so yea
View Public Profile Find more posts by someone else Add someone else to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Guz
(27-Feb-2002 at 08:18)
careless PLEASE!!

I was just trying to be curious, to see what would happen if I change the kingdom number! Please forgive me, I have learned my lesson, I will not do it anymore! I didn't even know it was cheating! Please unbann me!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Guz Add Guz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Brother Fire)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(27-Feb-2002 at 09:00)

So lets say i salughter 100 people and then go to the judge and sayd "I only wanted to see what will happen" your saying I shouldnt be punished? Get out of here..

You shouldnt have done it in the first place.. dont deserve to be unbanned.. Good day..

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Evillnes)
(27-Feb-2002 at 09:42)
careless not nice...

Thats not very nice , i mean really killing 100 people is alot different to change a few numbers around and besides i know what would happen if i kill 100 people and not changing numbers around anyway, how is it that i can delete my account so that i can i can create another , non banned account with the same e-mail?
(Posted as Brother Fire)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(28-Feb-2002 at 05:48)

Maybe.. But the basis is the same.. You break the rules, you get punished.. Its as simple as that..

Fire and Ice
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Guz
(28-Feb-2002 at 08:00)
mad Pathetic!!

Your Pathetic "Brother Fire", I have read many of your posts, and Quite frankly (I THINK YOUR SICK), all you talk about is Crime & Killing!! This is not even 1% close to killing, nor being a criminal! I wish you do something to someone and they don't show you MERCY, and then they say the same, "YOU KNOW, IF YOU KILL SOMEONE THEY WON'T FORGIVE YOU", AND BLAH BLAH BLAH!! Pffft! Don't unbann me, I don't care anymore, you are very insensitive, and should not even EXIST in life! You are worst than a Evil Warlord!! I have much more to say, but will not waste my time on you anymore!!

(AS YOU SAID) GOOD DAY!!!!!!! Don't take this "Brother Fire" thing seriously, you think you have MUCH POWER! BAH YOU SUCK! Your nothing but a Website Updater or whatever you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD DAY!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Guz Add Guz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Sister Gwill)
Donated $31.68
(28-Feb-2002 at 09:01)

Actually he's an Moronic User-banner.

Gwill http://emblems.utopiatemple.com/pic00232.gif
ICQ #47751994
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
View Public Profile Visit Gwill's homepage Find more posts by Gwill Add Gwill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Evillnes)
(28-Feb-2002 at 12:38)
And one that never answered my question yes the one i said "how is it that i can delete my account so that i can i can create another , non banned account with the same e-mail?" answer would be good sometime
(Posted as Brother Fire)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(01-Mar-2002 at 05:36)

Guz: How many have you read of my 7400 (roughly) posts? I Doubt you have read most of them, if you had, you would know I dont always talk about death and killing..

I was using that as an example to prove my point which is "If you do something wrong, you are punished". Evillnes did something wrong, he was banned.

Why that example? Cause it popped into my head first.. Nothing more, nothing less.

It may not be close to it, but the principals are the same. Right and wrong. Evillnes, as said, did something wrong and therefore should not be unbanned because of that. Justice.

Please, do tell me more. Show your lack of maturity to the entire world.. or is it that you have no more to say? Please, share.

Oh and I am a Moderator here at Utopia Temple and I am a better person than you.. Good day.

Evillnes: I wont answer that cause I dont know the technical aspects of the site. No one here but BG does.

Oh and one more reason you should not be unbanned:

If you are unbanned, people who do enter in wrong kingdoms etc will just come here and say "I was just seeing what would happen" and BG would have to unban them too and that would make the TF useless to those who do follow the rules.

Fire and Ice