Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Research Laboratory > Previous Rounds' Discussions > Round 19-20 Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Steiger)
(24-Apr-2003 at 11:51)

Training Elites in Combat

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows how many Offensive units are trained into Elites each attack without Armouries in your build strat?

How do you know she's a Witch?
View Public Profile Visit Steigere's homepage Find more posts by Steigere Add Steigere to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Apr-2003 at 20:33)

it depends on the following:
  • ratio: elites/off specs sent
  • size of the target
  • NW of the target
  • oow/war

BG is woriking on a formular for it btw...

It's alright to hate George W. Bush
SM-barkeep, Rest in Peace YYA - Alliance still ruin utopian fun, The god of typos, WARNING!!! Posting at UT makes addictive

View Public Profile Visit Russian Sputnik's homepage Find more posts by Russian Sputnik Add Russian Sputnik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DRAGONPA)
(25-Apr-2003 at 00:52)

You forgot it also depends if your avian!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Colossal Add Colossal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Lord of Angmar)
(25-Apr-2003 at 00:55)

Yeah Sputnik's right, also depends what race.

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
Stick to English

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
View Public Profile Find more posts by Aulendil Add Aulendil to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Apr-2003 at 01:07)

teeth But....

But only Avians are the exceptions without bonuses, right?
View Public Profile Find more posts by john88 Add john88 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DRAGONPA)
(25-Apr-2003 at 01:08)

Yes I think so.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Colossal Add Colossal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Apr-2003 at 23:48)

Re: But....

Quote:
(Originally posted by john88)

But only Avians are the exceptions without bonuses, right?
hm, the avian bonus stacks (like everything)
I just forgot avians

we should wait for BGs research and nicly support him with new datas every grab
he surly has the most datas, so hgis research should be quite accurate whenit is annonced (so added into angel)

SM-barkeep, Rest in Peace YYA - Alliance still ruin utopian fun, The god of typos, WARNING!!! Posting at UT makes addictive

View Public Profile Visit Russian Sputnik's homepage Find more posts by Russian Sputnik Add Russian Sputnik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-May-2003 at 23:51)

Avians train elites a lot faster than any other race

Nemo me impune lacessit.
~No one can harm me unpunished~
View Public Profile Find more posts by hoodzy Add hoodzy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DRAGONPA)
(08-May-2003 at 00:00)

My, I forgot about this thread I made a post here when I had 300 now I have 586 Once they improve avian so more I will choose them!

Work and struggle and never accept an evil that you can change
Evil draws men together
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance
(08-May-2003 at 15:42)

Quote:
(Originally posted by DRAGONPA)

My, I forgot about this thread I made a post here when I had 300 now I have 586 Once they improve avian so more I will choose them!
the avians elite conversation will never make them good, even if they have plus 500 % elite train, as long as the rest stays.

(15-May-2003 at 13:42)
that avian 100% more elites gain in combat bonus is really sick.. i saw one attack that converts 1100 offense specs into elites! i was like what the hell!...
View Public Profile Find more posts by DemonEyesKyo Add DemonEyesKyo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Serja WA)
(15-May-2003 at 13:49)

avians suck crap even with the elites. i thought they were good as well... until this avian defected into my kd. he's 1800 acres @ almost 70% draft and still can't attack without suiciding.

thats what avians have to do when they attack, they have to suicide.

----------------------------------------
Lies can't pretend
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kaer Serja Add Kaer Serja to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jun-2003 at 23:36)
avians

Quote:
(Originally posted by Serja WA)

avians suck crap even with the elites. i thought they were good as well... until this avian defected into my kd. he's 1800 acres @ almost 70% draft and still can't attack without suiciding.

thats what avians have to do when they attack, they have to suicide.
avians are a suiacidal race to begin with, dat's wat they are good at =)
View Public Profile Find more posts by dkuo333 Add dkuo333 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as killalotaday)
(08-Jun-2003 at 05:40)

cool im learning stuff every day
View Public Profile Find more posts by killalotaday DR Add killalotaday DR to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jun-2003 at 06:57)

avians are the bast suicidal race. they have the lower attack time and extra elite conversion. its like making extra defence for the land you are currently grabbing and able to bring it home faster than usual.

blah
View Public Profile Find more posts by foad Add foad to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Jun-2003 at 05:51)
If you're an Avian and don't suicide, you shouldn't be an Avian.
View Public Profile Find more posts by rahier Add rahier to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jun-2003 at 22:05)
lightbulb Avians?

i love avains im a natural born suicider i love avains i get 900-1k elites per attack attack 2wice maybe 3 times aday geez the elites really rack up. i suicide so when i do get attacked which is inebitable i suicide so your elites dont get hurt from it its easy plus unless the person has a kd mate whops a thieve or hes a thieve they only get cb's so i suicide then they attack with what they see on my cb then they get way less acres then what i got plus i keep my leets daMN i love suiciding....... they also get the same spells as orc which is sweet plus they get hoe faster than ne other race based on race without spells

Hail hail avains they are lean mean fighting machines

I hit them high hit them high hit then high , you hit them low hit them low hit them low

~=SlapStick_Pimpsta=~
View Public Profile Find more posts by dragoonca Add dragoonca to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jun-2003 at 23:37)
Euh, I personally think Avian isn't a suiciding-only race. My avian managed to get 3k acres on BF a few ages ago, before I quit because of some problems iRL. And when I delete the account. I was running 60 dpa raw, with MP and TW, it should be higher...

Ok, my offense were crap, 36 opa raw. But that's nothing big. My Bloodlust and Fanat can cover for that, not to mention some Barracks and war sci I have (I used to go with 30% schools too). Okay it's not so massive as the Orcs, but at least most of the attackers keep on failing when they're trying to cast anything at me (was running 2 wpa).

But the highest ppa I can pull of was something like 32, so if they go against a pumped Orc, they'll be squished...

*collapse*

View Public Profile Find more posts by Shin Mephisto Add Shin Mephisto to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Lamper NH)
Donated $4.64
(29-Jun-2003 at 11:14)
Yup avians ROCK!

Look at this:

Your forces arrive at xxxxxxxx(xx:xx), and battle begins quickly...

A tough battle took place, but we have managed a victory!
Your army has taken 975 new acres! 244 buildings survived and can be refitted to fit our needs. Taking full control of your new land will take 10 days. Your new land will be available on April 24th, YR13. 45 peasants also settled on your new lands.

We lost 1134 Soldiers, 1069 Harpies, and 115 Drakes in this battle. 2619 of our Harpies have been trained into Drakes. Our forces will be again available on April 24th, YR13.
We killed about 3430 enemy troops. We also imprisoned 3269 additional troops in our Dungeons.

537k mod!

I was 6k acres with 32k offense specs, target was 6500 acres and it was OOW attack...i am avian...

avians do rock!

::: Dean Solutions
::: The Key to Your Web Solutions
View Public Profile Visit Tomer Dean's homepage Find more posts by Tomer Dean Add Tomer Dean to your Buddy List Reply with Quote