Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(18-Feb-2005 at 08:37)
content My Title!

gotta do an itsy spam for the sake of being human.

i think i've finally found a title for myself! Cynical Progressivist. i think it fits me, but that's all a matter of myself. my friends seem to agree though.

any comments? no? didn't think so

*watches thread drop to next page*

You say I've changed. I think you've fallen behind.
It's all the stuff you don't know which make the most difference.
View Public Profile Find more posts by sparky wizzie Add sparky wizzie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Feb-2005 at 08:55)

Don't mind me, I'll just hang around until Ater will show up in here and stab you in the face.

Kerri's licking bitch and damn proud of it!
Infamous leader of the infamous Romanian MOB
Napalm is nature's toothpaste
I dare you to /j #thefootballthread
View Public Profile Find more posts by aghiuta Add aghiuta to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Feb-2005 at 09:43)

Quote:
(Originally posted by aghiuta)

Don't mind me, I'll just hang around until Ater will show up in here and stab you in the face.
*joins Aghie*

Want some popcorn?

Oh don't forget to create a thread to tell us that you got [Insert Random Rubbish] too.

The One and Only DMW
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeadMenWalking Add DeadMenWalking to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Feb-2005 at 10:22)

~*laughs at DeadMenWalking's comment*~

~*walks back out*~ :P

Property of the Aerath Triads!!
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on" - Sun Tzu
Dangerously Seductive
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kasumi Add Kasumi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as HimuraBattousai)
(18-Feb-2005 at 11:23)

Yay, now can i go?

Great gig!
I ♥ emo kat!
Come join us at #mafiagame on IRC
View Public Profile Find more posts by Morpheuz Add Morpheuz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Drizzzt)
Donated $2.20
(18-Feb-2005 at 11:35)

Are you going to make that your forum title somehow?

s o u l f i r e
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drizzt Add Drizzt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old HWG
(18-Feb-2005 at 13:21)

*blinks* *rubs head* *blinks*

SF, I love you I do!
Everytime someone gets warned, Starfriend cuddles a kitten. -V-
There is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home: AASQGASA
View Public Profile Find more posts by HWG Add HWG to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Post has been warned)
Donated $32.56
(18-Feb-2005 at 15:18)

-walks in and stabs aghiuta in the face-

-realizes his mistakes-

Oh God, This is embarassing.

-looks around-

-grabs DMW and uses him to stabs sparky wizard in the face-

-sighs a bit in relief and hopes no one notices his slight error or extra body on the floor-

First they came for the Communists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Communist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didnít speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up for me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Catsluck Add Catsluck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Feb-2005 at 17:51)

hmmm

soooo, why isnt it in use yet?

Have a HooT
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lucan Add Lucan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.00
(18-Feb-2005 at 17:56)
It takes BG a little time to get the E-mail saying one has been ordered, make sure it fits and is appropriate, enact it, and notify whoever ordered it. Give him a day or two.

Also, his requested title is 21 characters long, which may be just a tad too long.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stygma Add Stygma to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Feb-2005 at 02:36)
i'm actually waiting to get some money... i'm doubting i get this until summertime. hehe.

and shit... i tried to make a friendly room and a Level Three WP flew out of nowhere :|

honestly, i don't take offence at being stabbed in the face by him!

*requests points be removed*

*sits and eats popcorn with DeadManWalking*

"so... what're we watching?"

View Public Profile Find more posts by sparky wizzie Add sparky wizzie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Feb-2005 at 05:00)

hmmm

well, we were watching you, now since you sat in the audience, there is nothing to watch

Have a HooT
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lucan Add Lucan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Faithless LgD)
(19-Feb-2005 at 05:10)

We could just watch a wall or make sparky do something.
View Public Profile Visit ShaggySnacks's homepage Find more posts by ShaggySnacks Add ShaggySnacks to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Feb-2005 at 06:43)
or we could all take some hallucinagens, put some pink floyd on, and all make our own show. or better yet, we could have one do it and the others just watch!

(19-Feb-2005 at 23:43)
MMmmmm...hallucinagens...

*screams as the giant Purple Banana begins to chase him round the room*
View Public Profile Find more posts by boo3ya Add boo3ya to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as The Kinger)
Donated $3.28
(21-Feb-2005 at 06:28)

I got all excited because I thought this was one of those "make me a forum title and get one for free" threads. Then I remembered that I already had one.

What a massive dissapointment.

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Henry Returns Add Henry Returns to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2005 at 00:32)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Kasumi)

~*laughs at DeadMenWalking's comment*~

~*walks back out*~ :P
you're going to far too extravagant lengths to show action a simple *---* will suffice...

*licks kasumi and walks out*

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(22-Feb-2005 at 00:42)

yes lets watch a wall
Attached Images
File Type: png image1.png (9.9 KB, 17 views)

<(o.O)>

Proud Member of UC

Last edited by ShortyMatt UC, 22-Feb-2005 at 00:43.
Edit reason: Attachment didn't work..?
View Public Profile Find more posts by ShortyMatt UC Add ShortyMatt UC to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2005 at 03:37)

hmm

that is a very inticate wall...

Have a HooT
(Posted as Obi2Kenobi)
Donated $1.28
(22-Feb-2005 at 03:58)

No, how about we watch paint dry!
Riveting, isn't it?

"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and if it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
~Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
View Public Profile Visit obi2kenobi's homepage Find more posts by obi2kenobi Add obi2kenobi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote