Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Pineapple on a pizza?
Putting pineapple on a pizza is madness! 27 22.50%
I don't like pineapple on pizza, but I have no problem with it 22 18.33%
But if you banned pineapple on pizzas, I wouldn't be able to have a Hawaiian pizza... 58 48.33%
I won't even consider eating a pizza unless it has pineapple on it 13 10.83%
Who voted? Voters: 120
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(03-Mar-2008 at 21:53)

I've had pineapple on a pizza before, but it is most definitely not the taste for me. I was at a meeting or something, and it was the only type left so I figured I'd give it a try. While I was able to stomach it, it was not a particularly enjoyable experience. Sweet and Squishy on a pizza is not something I want AT ALL. I enjoy mushrooms, but even I don't like them on pizza, just because the texture is too odd.

Now, I talk about weird texture... but then I like broccoli on pizza, which is extremely weird. Hardly anyone else I know likes that. Oh well. To each their own.

I miss Runey...
Band is good! Band is great! Band is how I got a date!
War Damn Eagle!
I love Reputation! Love it! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!! Please.
View Public Profile Find more posts by StarOwl Add StarOwl to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Mar-2008 at 02:51)
I actually like Pizza with Pineapple...
doesnt mean I dont eat regular Pizzas too, with say Mushrooms and Onion and extra cheese...

Warning:
N00B ALERT
View Public Profile Find more posts by zling Add zling to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jul-2008 at 09:39)

I love pineapple on pizza!
But I'm really weird with my pizza toppings anyway. I'll pretty much try anything on pizza. The absolute weirdest would have to be a slice of chicken ceasar salad pizza I once had. It was the usual dough/crust with chicken ceasar salad on it. It was pretty yummy though.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lilydaze Add Lilydaze to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Jul-2008 at 23:20)

Some call it madness, But every onve in a while i geta craving for a pizza with extra cheese, pineapple, and canadian bacon!

Deliciousness <<--[Is that even a word?] on a bread crust right there!!

...The ShadowMachine...
Swedish Pride!!
Red+Purple=HAPPINESS!
View Public Profile Find more posts by ShadowMachine Add ShadowMachine to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Jul-2008 at 15:50)
lol, I have worked at 4 different pizza places over the past 3 1/2 years, and I've seen some of the craziest combinations of toppings you could think of... Like pineapple, anchovy and banana pepper (which somehow smelled really good coming out of the oven, but I'm still afraid to try it)... pineapple and green olive... adding pineapple to just about anything besides ham or bacon or chicken...
There are plenty of ways people screw up pizzas by putting pineapple on them, but the Hawaiian with xtra cheese is still one of my all-time favorites, no matter how sick I get of all kinds of others. Sweet and salty bliss is what that is.

As long as the crickets still live, there is hope.
don't do school
stay in sleep
get enough drugs
View Public Profile Find more posts by spacecricketkh Add spacecricketkh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.01
(08-Nov-2008 at 22:54)

Quote:
Like pineapple, anchovy and banana pepper (which somehow smelled really good coming out of the oven, but I'm still afraid to try it)
Yuk! Sweet and salty...
And why is there more fruit on that pizza than meat?!

You only have power over people as long as you don't take everything from them.
But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he is free again.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Eldarad Add Eldarad to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Nov-2008 at 23:36)

pineapple on pizza is great, i even get this tropical pizza sometimes, with no meat on it xD just cheese, bananas, pineapple and curry

and sometimes i get one with the same ingrediance as above, but with chicken added

View Public Profile Find more posts by hora Add hora to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Nov-2008 at 08:45)

I love Hawaiian pizza but if my pizza has lots of garlic cheese and pepperoni and salami, get the pineapple away.

The One and Only DMW
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeadMenWalking Add DeadMenWalking to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Dec-2008 at 23:28)

Had to revoke my vote here. I never liked the thought of pineapples on pizza and thought it would taste disgusting, but now that I've actually had some (okay, quite a few since I first voted -.-) it's actually pretty awesome!

Hawaiian pizza tastes great!

So to all of you who feel it's disgusting just because the thought of it disgusts you: Give it a try! Don't knock it 'till you tried it!

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Dec-2008 at 01:03)

Damn straight it is!

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Æ
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(20-Dec-2008 at 10:08)

The hell it is, and I've tried it. Multiple times!
I still think it's rather disgusting. Almost as bad as banana on pizza.

"If You Fall, I’ll Be There"
-– Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.01
(04-Mar-2009 at 21:56)

Re: Pineapple on a pizza?

Originally Posted by Lunor:
Had to revoke my vote here. I never liked the thought of pineapples on pizza and thought it would taste disgusting, but now that I've actually had some (okay, quite a few since I first voted -.-) it's actually pretty awesome!

Hawaiian pizza tastes great!
No! Stop the madness!

But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he is free again.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Eldarad Add Eldarad to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Mar-2009 at 23:52)

Originally Posted by Eldarad: View Post
No! Stop the madness!
Invite the darkness into your life Eldarad, let it engulf you...

mmm such tasty tasty madness.

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Mar-2009 at 00:35)

Hawaiian is the best!

try a S.A Babotti - Minced meat, apples. raisins, Kenyan beans with rice and a delicious sauce - followed by pears dripping with chocolate sauce

Chicken with pineapple kerri sauce on rice, you can add raisins too - yum!

I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not living.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Member 01 Add Member 01 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Mar-2009 at 04:28)
lazy smile Give me Pineapple......

Well guys I love Pineapple on a pizza!!!!
Daxgor
View Public Profile Find more posts by Daxgor Add Daxgor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.01
(22-Aug-2009 at 20:19)

Well, I have just had a Hawaiian pizza.

My verdict? Replace the pineapple with beef and you've got yourself a decent pizza...

(31-Aug-2009 at 09:06)

Originally Posted by Konc: View Post
The hell it is, and I've tried it. Multiple times!
I still think it's rather disgusting. Almost as bad as banana on pizza.
Bananas on pizza? That actually exists?

And why is pineapple the most popular pizza fruit topping? Why not peaches or kiwi? Hmmm....

“Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood” ~ William Shakespeare
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lilydaze Add Lilydaze to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(25-Oct-2009 at 01:48)
i refuse to eat pizza unless it has pineapple on it.

swifty woz ere editing my sig 2009. hes radical.
View Public Profile Find more posts by 7baz Add 7baz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.01
(13-Dec-2009 at 02:50)

Houston, we have a problem. Morrisons Hawaiian pizzia isn't that bad...

(19-Dec-2009 at 01:37)

Quote:
And why is pineapple the most popular pizza fruit topping? Why not peaches or kiwi? Hmmm....
Im going to guess that as far as fruits go, pineapple is pretty dense and lends itself to cooking alot better than most other fruits...

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, it’s cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Don’t question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote