Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: When do you take your shower? (you can select more than 1 option)
In the morning, between waking up and work/school 17 62.96%
Coming home from school/work 5 18.52%
In the evening, somehwere after dinner 6 22.22%
Right before going to bed 7 25.93%
I don't take showers 2 7.41%
Who voted? Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Randomized)
(29-Jul-2010 at 11:54)

When do you take a shower?

As a kid, I used to take shower by the end of the afternoon, when I got home from school, before dinner. Later on, when I was in the army, that changed to showering in the morning: it's nice to start your day clean, having washed away the sweat and all that from the night of sleep.

That habit stuck around, I still take showers in the morning, although I take another one if my day at work was very hard (sometimes I make some extra money building scaffolding, hard word, guaranteed to break a sweat hehe)

So when do you tend to take your shower?
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(31-Jul-2010 at 23:39)

when I was younger, I took showers at night - helped my fall asleep.

But in my later years of HS and college, I started taking my showers in the morning to help wake up faster.

However, if I change the sheets - or I'm going out for the night - I'll still shower at night too.
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Aug-2010 at 07:48)

More often at night, I just like to get every minute in during the morning.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(01-Aug-2010 at 16:48)

I'm completely useless if I don't have a shower and brush my teeth immediately after I get up. I do the same before I go out as well and obviously after physical exercise. There's nothing worse than waking up ten minutes too late for a shower.. :/ Stupid work!

What annoys and confuses me is as soon as me or my mum buys suitable shampoo and conditioner (i.e, the expensive womens stuff), all my brothers use it (and have ever since they turned into teenagers). They've the sweetest smelling hair (for girlmen) which is normally fine but on more than one occasion I've been forced to use one of the three Lynx shampoos because all mine are gone. The youngest turns 13 tomorrow.. and guess what his hair smells like now after his shower?
Damnable siblings For the days of yore when I actually thought my younger brothers listened to me!

I don't normally explain my hygiene situation with the internet, but I get a disappointing lack of empathy from my friends vis-a-vis the hair products issue. Lend me your empathy! And don't steal your sisters hair shampoo! It's totally not cool.*

*On a sidenote, don't take her razor either and then leave it back where you found it all covered in hair that's not from your face. Gross! I hate boys!

Noble Lady Sarak ~~ King Was Throne Away
The most extragant idea that a politican can have is to believe that it is enough for a people to march into a foreign country, for that country to adopt its laws and constitution. No-one likes armed missionaries; and nature and prudence both teach us to repel armed missionaries as enemies.
~ Maximilien Robespierre; January 1792
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sarak Add Sarak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(02-Aug-2010 at 00:36)

exclamation mark

When I wake up, before I go to sleep and after nice hot steamy... exercise!

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote