Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: What would you do?
make him close account 0 0%
close his account yourself 2 50.00%
break up with him 4 100.00%
make your own account and contact him 0 0%
Who voted? Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(27-Apr-2011 at 06:55)
question what would you do

Your seeing someone for about 2 years around 6 months in the relationship there may have been a rumour that reached you he was still seeing the ex girlfriend...He says they broke up but she keeps calling....Before you went out he had a singles dating site they both hooked up on...Only a month ago you hear another rumour he hooked up with the ex online you ask him about it...he says she suspended her account that doesn't bother you you ask about why he is still using his account? as he isn't single he says its nothing no different to books under the bed he says you can look any time....???? What do you do...I can trust him and leave it at that but why wont he close the account?...I asked why he doesn't block his account he just shrugs...she suspended hers...

You go away for the weekend Easter you get back he goes out and leaves his computer on and the accounts open they have both been on line ?? at the same time on suspended accounts???? for the last three days in a row???? Am feeling dumb at this point what am i doing....what would you do? cause it kind of makes you feel inadequate he says he wants nothing to do with her is it just coincidence they are online together? Or is love making me blind?
View Public Profile Find more posts by what am doing Add what am doing to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $50.00
(27-Apr-2011 at 07:05)

If it was me, I would talk to him and explain that his actions make you feel upset and confused. That it is perfectly reasonable to be friends with whomever he chooses and spend time with ex's if that is his wish - but he should be open & clear where his true affections lie and that being secretive or worse less than fully truthful and open about ex's is only inevitably going to lead to suspicion and doubt.

This is what every PvP argument boils down to:
Dear Devs:
Rock is overpowered, please nerf. Paper is fine.
Yours, Scissors
View Public Profile Find more posts by Grashnak Add Grashnak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(27-Apr-2011 at 15:35)

The thing about love is, you can't control whether someone loves you or not. All you can do is influence them with your words and actions.

Playing the jealous green-eyed monster doesn't win anyone's affection.

If you want a relationship with him, or with anyone, then you need to trust them. Be open about everything, and encourage the same openness from him.

Maybe he does still have feelings for his ex, if thats the case you're gonna just have to live with it. There's nothing you can do to change that fact, but there is plenty you can do to lessen his feelings for you.

Maybe they are just good friends, but he's scared of telling the truth to you, because you'll over-react.

Then again, he might just be a player. In which case you were screwed when you got with him.

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote