Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Coffee or Tea?
Coffee 24 52.17%
Tea 22 47.83%
Who voted? Voters: 46
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $47.44
(02-Jun-2011 at 02:47)

Your argument is strange to me. It's like people who start the day with cold showers. I don't want intensity first thing in the morning. Treat me gentle in the AM hours.
View Public Profile Visit Elan SsM's homepage Find more posts by Elan SsM Add Elan SsM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2011 at 08:42)

I personally can't stand coffee . I really don't see the attraction of developing a caffesine addiction. My favorite is milk but between coffee and tean I would tea every time. Great and truly diverse flavors and just kicks ass

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common; they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views
View Public Profile Find more posts by DHoffryn Add DHoffryn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $47.44
(07-Jun-2011 at 18:07)

Re: Tea vs. Coffee

Originally Posted by DHoffryn: View Post
I personally can't stand coffee . I really don't see the attraction of developing a caffesine addiction. My favorite is milk but between coffee and tean I would tea every time. Great and truly diverse flavors and just kicks ass
People who enjoy caffeine don't think of it in terms of developing addiction, but rather enjoying its effects. Mostly the fact that it's the only socially acceptable drug to use in all public settings.

Or, in the vernacular: Not as potent as booze or weed, but, hey, I won't get arrested for drinking a Red Bull while driving around town, so there you go.
View Public Profile Visit Elan SsM's homepage Find more posts by Elan SsM Add Elan SsM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Jun-2011 at 20:21)

Coffee....taste better with cream and sugar.

LL BOLOGNA!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Flitters Add Flitters to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jun-2011 at 06:19)

up until very recently i woulda said coffee all the time, but starting to really develop a taste for tea, especially with the amount of variety tea has, it really is quite good in most occasions, best thing about it compared to coffee is that its a palate cleanser, perfect for in between courses drink

Saint Sinner for President 2012
You're all fucking stupid
You're mafia, dont deny it.
Absalom
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skraz Add Skraz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(Post has been warned)
(23-Jun-2011 at 09:08)
I love coffee!

Coffee is for me..I dont like tea.. Check out this site best travel tips at google.com

Last edited by Saint Sinner, 23-Jun-2011 at 18:59.
Edit reason: nothing
View Public Profile Find more posts by travelbigtime Add travelbigtime to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(19-Aug-2011 at 06:15)
I prefer tea, tea is more healthy
View Public Profile Find more posts by yaying Add yaying to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(23-Aug-2011 at 23:00)

I drink both in almost equal proportions, but if someone said I could have either one last cup of tea, or one last cup of coffee, never to drink either again... coffee would win.

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Eldarad)
Donated $9.01
(30-Sep-2011 at 22:22)

Coffee. It's all about the drugs for me.

You only have power over people as long as you don't take everything from them.
But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he is free again.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Adderla Add Adderla to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Oct-2011 at 23:06)
Do not have a choice

Unfortunately I am too indoctrinated British to like coffee. So I must say tea.

Edit: So, I have failed pretty badly. My computer refuses to put a line through indoctrinated ......
I feel pretty embarassed now, tbh.
Eh. At least you guys can have a laugh at this fail.

Last edited by Azure Dragon, 05-Oct-2011 at 13:05.
Edit reason: Read the post. [Fixed - AD]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fanatic39 Add Fanatic39 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(19-Oct-2011 at 15:15)

Re: Do not have a choice

Originally Posted by Fanatic39: View Post
Unfortunately I am too indoctrinated British to like coffee. So I must say tea.

Edit: So, I have failed pretty badly. My computer refuses to put a line through indoctrinated ......
I feel pretty embarassed now, tbh.
Eh. At least you guys can have a laugh at this fail.
Thank AD for the fix

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(19-Oct-2011 at 22:47)

I'm too British myself...

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote