Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Pineapple on a pizza?
Putting pineapple on a pizza is madness! 27 22.50%
I don't like pineapple on pizza, but I have no problem with it 22 18.33%
But if you banned pineapple on pizzas, I wouldn't be able to have a Hawaiian pizza... 58 48.33%
I won't even consider eating a pizza unless it has pineapple on it 13 10.83%
Who voted? Voters: 120
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Eldarad)
Donated $9.01
(26-Jan-2008 at 17:06)

Pineapple on a pizza?

What do you about the practice of putting pineapple on a pizza?

Personally, I think it is madness. Fruit has no place on a pizza (OK, apart from tomatoes.) What do you think?

You only have power over people as long as you don't take everything from them.
But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he is free again.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Adderla Add Adderla to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Jan-2008 at 17:14)

I absolutely LOVE Hawaiian pizza. It's almost a prerequisite for when we get pizza that there MUST be a ham pizza so i can place pineapple on it. You all should try it, it's delightful.

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Jan-2008 at 17:32)

^ You're nuts!

The taste of pineapple on a pizza absolutely wrecks the pizza. All you can taste then is pineapple. And that is not the taste a pizza should have

Whatever person thought that up is nuts too! It's even worse than putting ranch dressing on your pizza. That's saying a lot.

Faster faster till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death
In order to maintain peace, one must prepare for war
Expect nothing, be prepared for anything
He who is prepared shall triumph
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bigshot Add Bigshot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Jan-2008 at 18:17)

Pineapple on a pizza? That's almost as bad as a pizza without ketchup. It's madness. Madness i tell you!!!

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common; they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views

Last edited by DHoffryn, 26-Jan-2008 at 18:18.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DHoffryn Add DHoffryn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Jan-2008 at 18:47)

Pizza without ketchup seems to be the only right thing to do?

Yup, pineapple on pizza is great. Pineapple is almost great in and on anything. Sandwhiches, tortillas, tacos, pizza, salad, etc etc.

Modern world I'm not pleased to meet you

You just bring me down
View Public Profile Find more posts by Caelis666 Add Caelis666 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(26-Jan-2008 at 18:59)

Re: Pineapple on a pizza?

Originally Posted by Caelis666: View Post
I wonder what goes on inside the heads of people who put ketchup on pizza.

And I really dislike pineapple anywa; having it on pizza doesn't make it any better.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(26-Jan-2008 at 19:00)

Originally Posted by Caelis666: View Post

Yup, pineapple on pizza is great. Pineapple is almost great in and on anything. Sandwhiches, tortillas, tacos, pizza, salad, etc etc.
You heard the man

"If guns kill people...Can I blame mispelled words on my pencil?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.08
(26-Jan-2008 at 19:11)

I love pineapple, but it has no place on a pizza. It's too sweet, pizza isn't supposed to be sweet. It's also too acidic, and for this reason it does not go well with cheese. Pineapples should only be eaten by themselves or with other fruits (grocery store definition, not botanic definition).

I hate it that it's so popular here, because every time we get pizza with friends someone wants the Hawaiian. Back where I'm from, you're a weirdo if you put pineapple (or any kind of sweet fruit) on pizza, or anything that's a main course. Sweet fruit is for dessert only.

"Why should I have to work for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!" - Calvin.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stewie Add Stewie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Jan-2008 at 19:12)

Pinneaple and/or ketchup on a pizza is absolute madness!! <---FACT

"You spoony bard!"
View Public Profile Find more posts by TheIronMaiden Add TheIronMaiden to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Jan-2008 at 19:42)

Originally Posted by Stewie: View Post
I hate it that it's so popular here, because every time we get pizza with friends someone wants the Hawaiian. Back where I'm from, you're a weirdo if you put pineapple (or any kind of sweet fruit) on pizza, or anything that's a main course. Sweet fruit is for dessert only.
Wow, no fruit for any main course? You're missing out on a lot of good food.

I love apple and chicken together when combined with a good sauce.

Modern world I'm not pleased to meet you

You just bring me down
View Public Profile Find more posts by Caelis666 Add Caelis666 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Celtic19)
(26-Jan-2008 at 20:25)

To be honest i doesnt really bother me if its on their or not. When i order a pizza i usually ask for the works without corn and pineapple (because they have the crazy notion here corn belongs on pizza).

However ketchup on pizza? Yuk (in my own personal opinion)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Jan-2008 at 21:53)

Ketchup on a pizza is madness.....now ranch dressing on the other hand...aint so bad

but I regress, I too thought that pineapple on a pizza would be disgusting, until about 2 years ago I went over to a freinds house and got wasted. He grabbed a piece if leftover pizza and started eating it, I was hungry so I asked him if he had anymore. He said - yeah go hit it up. I go over and realize there is pineapple on it and i was like - dude this is gross why would you get a pizza like this. He told me that it was good blah blah, and then informed he had nothing else to eat.

I tried it, and it was good....

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, itís cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jan-2008 at 00:47)

meh, i dont usually have it but i dont mind it when its there - but pineapple is indeed great on most other things

as for the other shit in this thread

ketchup - W T F

corn - WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

ranch dressing - havent tried it, sounds great though

Tax collectors are a valid military target - chobham
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jan-2008 at 01:07)

Pineapples + Pizza = Orgasm
If you disagree, you obviously don't know math very well.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / ∆
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jan-2008 at 05:00)

Pineapple is Madness! I've never had it on my pizza but the mental taste just clashes so much in my mind.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Royal Assassin3 Add Royal Assassin3 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jan-2008 at 05:17)

I love Hawaiian pizza, with pineapple and ham. If there is no ham then there is no pineapple. I do like pineapple on submarine sandwiches though...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Acadian9 Add Acadian9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $11.20
(27-Jan-2008 at 13:06)

All things in moderation.

Every once in a while pineapple is great. Same goes for spinach or feta cheese, or so-called 'breakfast' pizzas. Pizza is certainly no longer just a tomato and mozzarella dominated cuisine...

Now, to completely contradict myself, pizza is not pizza unless it comes out of a brick oven.

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.-- Mark Twain
View Public Profile Visit Michael1's homepage Find more posts by Michael1 Add Michael1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as matinog)
(27-Jan-2008 at 13:14)

i like Hawaiian, pineapple+chicken, pineapple+sausage(personal favorite).
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mandraque Add Mandraque to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jan-2008 at 15:57)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Pineapples + Pizza = Orgasm
If you disagree, you obviously don't know math very well.
oMG I think this is the only time I've ever agreed with you .....
Hawaiian pizza with extra cheese is pure bliss

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(27-Jan-2008 at 22:58)

Originally Posted by HarleyQuinnROX: View Post
oMG I think this is the only time I've ever agreed with you .....
Hawaiian pizza with extra cheese is pure bliss
I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with you too.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The Fear of Long Words
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote