Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Pineapple on a pizza?
Putting pineapple on a pizza is madness! 27 22.50%
I don't like pineapple on pizza, but I have no problem with it 22 18.33%
But if you banned pineapple on pizzas, I wouldn't be able to have a Hawaiian pizza... 58 48.33%
I won't even consider eating a pizza unless it has pineapple on it 13 10.83%
Who voted? Voters: 120
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(28-Jan-2008 at 01:30)
my standard pizza order: regular crust and extra sauce
with pepperoni, spicy italian sausage, mushrooms, pineapple, tomatoes, green peppers, and banana peppers

I live in St Louis and there's a "St Louis style" pizza with a thin crispy crust and provel cheese cut into squares...it is seriously nasty..the provel cheese tastes like Elmer's Glue. Imos is the main perpertrator of this crime against humanity

On the other hand, deep dish Chicago-style pizza is about as good as pizza gets but you HAVE to get it IN Chicago from the original Unos to truly appreciate it's greatness

And then again there's White Castle hamburgers which deserve their own thread
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mellian Add Mellian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(28-Jan-2008 at 01:48)

Pineapple and Ham is fine .. but if there is no ham, there is no pineapple

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as AMYQ)
(28-Jan-2008 at 02:45)

"Thin based super-supreme, with olives and anchovies, but no pineapple"
Every time!

If I get pizza with pineapple I pick it all off and just eat it first, plus you cant re-heat pizza if it has pineapple, it goes all soggy and uncool. So in answer to the question, I don't mind coz i'll just pick it off, but I wont eat actual pizza with it on.

INSANE CUBE FISH™
This is the clock up on the wall/This is the story of us all/This is the first sound of a new born child before he starts to crawl
This is the war that's never won/This is the soldier and his gun/This is the mother waiting by the phone praying for her son
View Public Profile Find more posts by Miss AmyQ Add Miss AmyQ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(28-Jan-2008 at 02:51)

exclamation mark

HELL NO! I hate pineappe period let alone would I let it ruin a perfectly good pizza! Ew...

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jan-2008 at 07:01)

Re: Pineapple on a pizza?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Pineapples + Pizza = Orgasm
If you disagree, you obviously don't know math very well.
Originally Posted by HarleyQuinnROX: View Post
oMG I think this is the only time I've ever agreed with you .....
Hawaiian pizza with extra cheese is pure bliss
Originally Posted by Alexstrasza: View Post
I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with you too.
See what the evil Pineapple on pizza does ... its subversive ....

Personally I think putting either chicken or potato on pizza is a hanging offense.

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jan-2008 at 07:06)

I wonder how many of the people who dislike pineapple on pizza have actually tried it?
Eldarad - can you ask a mod to put in the option for "it sounds disgusting, but I never tried it"?

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Ć
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jan-2008 at 07:34)

Greeney is right, i thought it sounded disgusting until I actually did try it, and it isnt bad at all....

If you think about it, a pineapple is kinda a "meaty" (or dense maybe is a better word) fruit, it cooks well ect

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, it’s cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Don’t question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jan-2008 at 12:24)

Originally Posted by Acadian9: View Post
I love Hawaiian pizza, with pineapple and ham. If there is no ham then there is no pineapple. I do like pineapple on submarine sandwiches though...
Originally Posted by matinog: View Post
i like Hawaiian, pineapple+chicken, pineapple+sausage(personal favorite).
Originally Posted by Saint Sinner: View Post
Pineapple and Ham is fine .. but if there is no ham, there is no pineapple
Yes, pineapple requires accompanyment from some part of a pig, preferably ham.
But meatlovers pizza all the way - With BBQ sauce

Spectre: I'm cold
Me:*Sends picture of tits* That should warm you up gap Spectre: Only a small region
Me: Or maybe this *Sends picture of couple screwing* gap Spectre: the rest of me is still cold
AMYQ: small huh???

Last edited by palmtree, 28-Jan-2008 at 12:25.
View Public Profile Find more posts by palmtree Add palmtree to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Celtic19)
(28-Jan-2008 at 14:48)

Originally Posted by AMYQ: View Post
"Thin based super-supreme, with olives and anchovies, but no pineapple"
Every time!

If I get pizza with pineapple I pick it all off and just eat it first, plus you cant re-heat pizza if it has pineapple, it goes all soggy and uncool. So in answer to the question, I don't mind coz i'll just pick it off, but I wont eat actual pizza with it on.
Sorry amy but i cannot marry you now....

Olives? Anchovies? You have some pretty particular tastes Which are completely opposite to mine
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(28-Jan-2008 at 16:46)

I Love pineapple on pizza!! I can eat pizza without - but it's better with Pineapple is good with so many things, and also alone.. And apperently there's something in it that's good for the digestion or something It's gooooood

Originally Posted by Caelis666: View Post
I love apple and chicken together when combined with a good sauce.
Oh yes... apple and chicken is grrrreat! And easy! Just put potatoes (in smaller pieces) and apples in a dish, and add the chicken on top, with whatever spice you prefer on your chicken and stuff it in the oven yummm... If you use curry, pineapple is great too

*drools*

Hmmmm... I think I need a new signature
View Public Profile Visit Sossy's homepage Find more posts by Sossy Add Sossy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jan-2008 at 17:53)

Pizza Hawaii with ketchup is my favorite food after pancakes.

Putting pineapple on a pizza is a great idea, and I recommend it to anyone. As long as there's plenty of salami etc. to balance it all out, and of course lot's of ketchup (I eat ketchup with virtually everything).
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Eldarad)
Donated $9.01
(28-Jan-2008 at 20:05)

Originally Posted by Greeney:
I wonder how many of the people who dislike pineapple on pizza have actually tried it?
Eldarad - can you ask a mod to put in the option for "it sounds disgusting, but I never tried it"?
Whoa there! There is no place for reasonableness when it comes to unplacable opposition to pineapple on pizza!

The irony is that at the time I started this poll I was actually eating pizza with pineapple on (it was actually a "Taste the Difference, Yorkshire Ham and Pineapple pizza" that was cheap because it's use-by date was the same day). And it was OK I guess, but I was constantly thinking "this pizza would be SO much better if it had bacon or beef with the ham, rather than pineapple" It just drove home the stupidity of putting fruit on a pizza.

Originally Posted by Mellian:
On the other hand, deep dish Chicago-style pizza is about as good as pizza gets but you HAVE to get it IN Chicago from the original Unos to truly appreciate it's greatness
Got to disagree there - the best pizza is in Milan, cooked on a wooden platter in a stone oven built into the wall. It's only after tasting it that you realise that everything you ever thought was pizza just...wasn't quite the real thing...

You only have power over people as long as you don't take everything from them.
But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he is free again.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Adderla Add Adderla to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jan-2008 at 23:15)

Thats a good point. Real italian pizza is so different from "mainstream" pizza that I consider them completely different dishes.

"You spoony bard!"
View Public Profile Find more posts by TheIronMaiden Add TheIronMaiden to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Jan-2008 at 04:03)

Originally Posted by Celtic19: View Post

Olives? Anchovies? You have some pretty particular tastes Which are completely opposite to mine
if you come to Australia and decide to get a pizza pay close attention to the ingredients on a super supreme or one with the lot ( same thing )

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(09-Feb-2008 at 16:55)

I can stomach a lot of things on a pizza, but pineapple? Give me a break, that stuff is for desserts!

The only thing I can think of that's even worse on a pizza would be banana.

"If You Fall, I’ll Be There"
-– Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(09-Feb-2008 at 20:14)

i love pizza in general, but Hawaiian makes me go:

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 1970's pimp smooth...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Money Mathews Add Money Mathews to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Feb-2008 at 21:55)

Hawaiian pizza is amazing, but not as good as pepperoni and cheese.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Acadian9 Add Acadian9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DeRnhelm)
Donated $11.54
(03-Mar-2008 at 10:56)

Pineapple on pizza is great.
Then again, I like all sorts of strange mixes of things. You should see the salads I make. The only thing they all have in common is sweet corn.

~ĐeRn~
BTW: You Are All Buffle Headed
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeRn HaLL Add DeRn HaLL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as AMYQ)
(03-Mar-2008 at 11:11)

Originally Posted by Celtic19: View Post

Dude, there's no 'not marrying me' option. We'll just have to have separate pizza's.
Don't you think, though, that it makes the pizza soggy?

INSANE CUBE FISH™
This is the clock up on the wall/This is the story of us all/This is the first sound of a new born child before he starts to crawl
This is the war that's never won/This is the soldier and his gun/This is the mother waiting by the phone praying for her son
View Public Profile Find more posts by Miss AmyQ Add Miss AmyQ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Mar-2008 at 11:13)

No sweet stuffs on my pizza.. and definitely not pineapple.

Your brain is unique in the history of the universe. Use it wisely.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dusk Illz Add Dusk Illz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote