Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Where are you on the Kinsey Scale?
0 25 55.56%
1 12 26.67%
2 5 11.11%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 2 4.44%
6 1 2.22%
Who voted? Voters: 45
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(13-Mar-2009 at 17:49)
Where are you on the Kinsey Scale?

http://cuts.name/kinseyscale

Pretty obvious. Where are you on the scale? Here is the Wikipedia article for clarfication/further reading.

Be honest.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Andrew X Add Andrew X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Mar-2009 at 21:10)
That's a fancy way of saying "how gay are you, from 0 to 6?"
View Public Profile Find more posts by pudge Add pudge to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Mar-2009 at 21:46)

Sadly, I'm a 0. I just have no desire to do anything with the same sex. I've had several opportunities to do as much as I'd like with several different guys, never did ... like I said, had no desire.
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Mar-2009 at 22:22)

0. Guys just don't turn me on.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Acadian9 Add Acadian9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Mar-2009 at 04:21)

Originally Posted by Andrew X:
Oh look everybody, don't you dare forget that I'm gay!

Anyway, probably 1

Tax collectors are a valid military target - chobham
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Mar-2009 at 13:48)

Somewhere around 1, seeing as i've never really had sexual desire for a man even though a fair bunch of gays seem to like me, and i don't really believe in completely exclusive sexuality.

Your brain is unique in the history of the universe. Use it wisely.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dusk Illz Add Dusk Illz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Mar-2009 at 19:52)

1 probably.

Official #la drunken bum and gun-nut
Ladies, does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
To Naz "Nacho, nacho man I've got to be, a nacho man Nacho, nacho man"
I don't respect your beliefs and I don't care if you're offended. Cheers.
View Public Profile Visit Antikristuseke's homepage Find more posts by Antikristuseke Add Antikristuseke to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Mar-2009 at 06:19)

An interesting way to troll for dates, and come up with an empty net.

“Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything, tolerance is for the weak and oppressed"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bierkrug Add Bierkrug to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DeRnhelm)
Donated $11.54
(19-Mar-2009 at 19:45)

I think I'm a 1. I don't like men... at all, but I like pink and lime green, and I did have to wear makeup when I studied drama.

~ŠeRn~
BTW: You Are All Buffle Headed
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeRn HaLL Add DeRn HaLL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Mar-2009 at 22:55)

Dunno and don't care. Representing your sexuality with numbers seems to be a little bit silly to say the least.

Modern world I'm not pleased to meet you

You just bring me down
View Public Profile Find more posts by Caelis666 Add Caelis666 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Mar-2009 at 22:02)

I'll echo Dusk in that I don't believe in exclusive sexuality, so I'll go with 1.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."
-Soren Kierkegaard
"Those who know don't say, and those who say don't know."
- Lao Tzu
More Quotes...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Syke Add Syke to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Eldarad)
Donated $9.01
(02-Apr-2009 at 21:14)

I reckon sexuality is a binary condition - although I am prepared to accept that some people will answer as "both" - so a scale of 1 to 6 doesn't mean a lot.

You only have power over people as long as you don't take everything from them.
But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he is free again.

Last edited by Eldarad, 02-Apr-2009 at 21:15.
Edit reason: huh, would have been better if it was a scale of 1 to 10...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Adderla Add Adderla to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Apr-2009 at 02:46)

Re: Where are you on the Kinsey Scale?

Originally Posted by Eldarad: View Post
I reckon sexuality is a binary condition - although I am prepared to accept that some people will answer as "both" - so a scale of 1 to 6 doesn't mean a lot.
That's pretty baseless...

So you're saying it's not possible to be mostly sexually attracted to girls, and slightly sexually curious about guys?

View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(03-Apr-2009 at 11:06)

1. Although, I honestly expected there to be a test of some kind.

There's nothing wrong with experimentation. Although, boys aren't as likely to admit that. Apparently girl love is "hot" and guy love is "rotten".
Also kinda depends on whether it's talking about acts or thoughts. If it's thoughts, then most people are at least 1's. If it's actions, then maybe the poll is closer to accurate.

Noble Lady Sarak ~~ King Was Throne Away
The most extragant idea that a politican can have is to believe that it is enough for a people to march into a foreign country, for that country to adopt its laws and constitution. No-one likes armed missionaries; and nature and prudence both teach us to repel armed missionaries as enemies.
~ Maximilien Robespierre; January 1792
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sarak Add Sarak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $11.20
(03-Apr-2009 at 18:32)

I just can't think of anything I'd want to do sexually with another man. Sheep however, j/k

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.-- Mark Twain
View Public Profile Visit Michael1's homepage Find more posts by Michael1 Add Michael1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Apr-2009 at 02:38)

Quote:
Also kinda depends on whether it's talking about acts or thoughts. If it's thoughts, then most people are at least 1's. If it's actions, then maybe the poll is closer to accurate.
That's a good point actually. Although it's not out of the question, it is pretty unlikely that I would ever actually sleep with a man...

(Posted as Celtic20)
(04-Apr-2009 at 04:33)

Originally Posted by Sarak: View Post
1. Although, I honestly expected there to be a test of some kind.

There's nothing wrong with experimentation. Although, boys aren't as likely to admit that. Apparently girl love is "hot" and guy love is "rotten".
I know a girl (who is bicurious) who is turned on by two guys getting it on.
And i doubt gay guys find guy love "rotten"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.64
(06-Apr-2009 at 21:08)

0. Just the way god intended

Todays letter is brought to you by the letter "3"- Thats how many joints I smoked today.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding
If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.

Nothing to see here....go away!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Karupt Add Karupt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(08-Apr-2009 at 18:39)

Originally Posted by Karupt: View Post
0. Just the way god intended
Then again, god intended us to have sex with our siblings, so I wouldnt take his opinion on the subject too seriously.

"If guns kill people...Can I blame mispelled words on my pencil?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(10-Apr-2009 at 04:23)

Originally Posted by Celtic20: View Post
I know a girl (who is bicurious) who is turned on by two guys getting it on.
And i doubt gay guys find guy love "rotten"
Oops. I was talking about sex and lovemaking, not love as an emotion. Most men don't have a problem with homosexuality in terms of emotion, they just don't like seeing boys physically kissing boys. Women don't mind it. Nor do their mind seeing girls physically kissing girls, while men love it.
Of course, I speak in generalities

Noble Lady Sarak ~~ King Was Throne Away
The most extragant idea that a politican can have is to believe that it is enough for a people to march into a foreign country, for that country to adopt its laws and constitution. No-one likes armed missionaries; and nature and prudence both teach us to repel armed missionaries as enemies.
~ Maximilien Robespierre; January 1792
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sarak Add Sarak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote