Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Are user quotes on signatures low blows or highlights?
Low Blow 18 45.00%
Highlight 9 22.50%
Don't Know/Care 13 32.50%
Who voted? Voters: 40
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(20-Sep-2009 at 04:58)

Quote:
Why doesn't your bashing in the sig contain a link to it btw? Do you prefer to use Chobham's words without context because you can't debate a point with him able to defend it?
There is no context in which implying that tax collectors are not civilian targets (or less innocent or whatever he said - I am not going to look it up now) makes any sense.

Quote:
It is a low-blow to take quotes out of context but LOL YOU IZ TERRRIST SUPORTA LULZZZZZZZZZZ
Isn't it past your bedtime by now?

Tax collectors are a valid military target - chobham
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Sep-2009 at 06:36)

Quote:
Low Blow
Acadian9, Dusk Illz, Eldarad, Greeney, Lunor, Mandraque, Roxtin, Spectre19
Picked the wrong answer? O_o

Originally Posted by Spectre:
Quote:
It is a low-blow to take quotes out of context but LOL YOU IZ TERRRIST SUPORTA LULZZZZZZZZZZ
"hell, if you stop the childish, aggressive bullshit I might even listen to you. " -Spectre19
Ever since you made that remark, I can't help but notice it happening all the time from you.

Originally Posted by Mars II:
Despite MY clarification, I am being told what I meant. As far as I know, I'm the local and only expert on what I mean.
Meh, you've done that too (I'm sure I have to), but at least you've had the basic courtesy to do it where the discussion was taking place.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 20-Sep-2009 at 06:39.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Sep-2009 at 07:13)

Quote:
Picked the wrong answer? O_o
hmmm... not sure... i might have picked that at first then changed my mind

Tax collectors are a valid military target - chobham
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Sep-2009 at 16:23)

Originally Posted by Spectre19: View Post
There is no context in which implying that tax collectors are not civilian targets (or less innocent or whatever he said - I am not going to look it up now) makes any sense.
That's your assertion. That's why I don't trust it.

Quote:
Not for me but it appears that you've been up a little late. I made accusations where the could be responded to. People who use their sig to attack others lack a point and the balls to back it up.

Mars II - American Scientist
PhD - Physical Chemistry
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mars II Add Mars II to your Buddy List Reply with Quote