Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Do you all believe in astrology???
yes 0 0%
no 17 80.95%
50-50 2 9.52%
depends on mood 1 4.76%
entirely against it 4 19.05%
blindly trust 0 0%
Who voted? Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(User is Banned)
(25-Mar-2011 at 09:47)
Do You All Believe In Astrology???

Hi friends,
I live in USA. Through this post I want to ask all of you about your faith in astrology.. How many of you have felt the change in your life after following astrology? I want to share a personal experience with you all.
I had loss in my business and was going through a very tough phase. Then one of my friends suggested me vedic astrology. Since then my financial position has improved a lot. I have regained my confidence and also have started to follow astrology . Currently I am doing some research work on it. I would recommend everyone to make astrology a part of their life .. Well I am not suggesting to leave hard work as only way to success is hard work and determination, but what I am trying to say is that astrology walks hand to hand with hard work and shields us from negative power if used correctly..
Reviews are welcomed.
Please feel free to share your experiences on astrology.
Cheers and God bless everyone!!

Last edited by Saint Sinner, 25-Mar-2011 at 10:23.
Edit reason: removed spam links
View Public Profile Find more posts by shaunmills Add shaunmills to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(25-Mar-2011 at 10:24)

Hi shaun,

While I dont believe in astrology that much I do have absolute faith in the magic 8 ball

Magic 8 ball ... What are the chances shaun will become a valued member of our community?

8Ball: Outlook not good

awww too bad

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Mar-2011 at 10:40)

I don't believe in astrology - but I do read mine from time to time for a fun.

"Well played, Roxtin. You are now officially the God of flying under the radar " ~MeliHeartsCloud from The Mafia of Zelda: Twilight princess
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Mar-2011 at 15:12)

Does your magic 8-ball give out lottery numbers swifty?

On topic - Nah but like roxtin i also sometimes read mine for fun - virgos ftw!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celtic22 Add Celtic22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $50.00
(26-Mar-2011 at 20:14)

Re: Do You All Believe In Astrology???

After reading your post I have decided not to take up vedic astrology, but instead take up swifty astrology. So far I have spent two nights staring up at the night sky looking at the stars and planets and choosing my choices based on their positions in the night sky.

By following their guidance I have divorced my wife and sold my house for magic beans. So far it doesn't seem to be working out

This is what every PvP argument boils down to:
Dear Devs:
Rock is overpowered, please nerf. Paper is fine.
Yours, Scissors
View Public Profile Find more posts by Grashnak Add Grashnak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(05-Jun-2011 at 07:09)

I was going to get on my soap-box and tell everyone why they're wrong to believe in astrology, before I noticed that practically everyone voted no.

I've got a problem with all kinds of practices that pretend to be science (and some that don't even pretend to be), like homeopathy, healing, intelligent design, vaccine denial, etc, but astrology has to be one of the silliest out there. I can't take anyone seriously who genuinely believes that our individual lives are affected by the movements of celestial bodies.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jun-2011 at 09:48)

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
I was going to get on my soap-box and tell everyone why they're wrong to believe in astrology, before I noticed that practically everyone voted no.

I've got a problem with all kinds of practices that pretend to be science (and some that don't even pretend to be), like homeopathy, healing, intelligent design, vaccine denial, etc, but astrology has to be one of the silliest out there. I can't take anyone seriously who genuinely believes that our individual lives are affected by the movements of celestial bodies.
while i do agree with you it is interesting to research the impact the moon can have on menstrual cycles and other things like tides... but thats gravity

Saint Sinner for President 2012
You're all fucking stupid
You're mafia, dont deny it.
Absalom
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skraz Add Skraz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jun-2011 at 15:55)

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post

Well to be fair astrology in the East is vastly vastly different then the crap we get around here. It's practically science. Sure it's also probably bs but the sheer amounr of studying, caclulations and so on I gotta respect this.

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common; they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views
View Public Profile Find more posts by DHoffryn Add DHoffryn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $47.44
(07-Jun-2011 at 01:10)

Originally Posted by DHoffryn: View Post
Well to be fair astrology in the East is vastly vastly different then the crap we get around here. It's practically science. Sure it's also probably bs but the sheer amounr of studying, caclulations and so on I gotta respect this.
Merely being complex doesn't make you practically science. There's is just as much horse shit as the western variety, it's just tarted up in the robes of tradition and venerability.
View Public Profile Visit Elan SsM's homepage Find more posts by Elan SsM Add Elan SsM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Jun-2011 at 07:48)

Originally Posted by Elan SsM: View Post
Merely being complex doesn't make you practically science. There's is just as much horse shit as the western variety, it's just tarted up in the robes of tradition and venerability.
Well true but it does put an amount of effort and dedication which is to me much more admirable

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common; they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views
View Public Profile Find more posts by DHoffryn Add DHoffryn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $47.44
(07-Jun-2011 at 18:04)

Originally Posted by DHoffryn: View Post
Well true but it does put an amount of effort and dedication which is to me much more admirable
Okay. I find that a little odd, to be honest. If you're going to waste time, may as well just waste a little time rather than a lot. But I suppose it'd be a funny world if we were all alike.
View Public Profile Visit Elan SsM's homepage Find more posts by Elan SsM Add Elan SsM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(Post has been warned)
(23-Jun-2011 at 09:14)
Yes of Course!

I believe in Astrology. I visited some landmarks in Australia and one of it was a museum about astrology.

Last edited by Saint Sinner, 23-Jun-2011 at 18:58.
Edit reason: spammy link removed
View Public Profile Find more posts by travelbigtime Add travelbigtime to your Buddy List Reply with Quote