Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Which is your favourite Brian Griffin quote?
1 3 5.77%
2 6 11.54%
3 2 3.85%
4 7 13.46%
5 7 13.46%
6 4 7.69%
7 7 13.46%
8 3 5.77%
9 9 17.31%
Other 4 7.69%
Who voted? Voters: 52
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Old Tia It's a girl!
Donated $3.28
(16-Sep-2006 at 18:41)

Favourite Brian Griffin Quote

I know there are a number of avid Family Guy fans scattered around in this forum. With the start of the newest season, I decided to pay tribute to one of the most, if not the most, well-liked characters in the series - Brian Griffin! His sharp wit, deadpan mannerisms and uncontrollable animal urges never cease to amuse us. Vote for your favourite Brian Griffin quote or discuss any other quote you like that I might have missed or just talk about anything Brian-related

fnord
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tia Add Tia to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Tia It's a girl!
Donated $3.28
(16-Sep-2006 at 19:33)

// edit: Right.. so I'm limited to 100 characters per option. I can't fit them all in there so I'll just post them here and you can vote for the number corresponding to the quote.

1) Brian: Hey, barkeep, whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?

2) Brian: If I could just take all the orphans in the world and just, you know, buy a farm somewhere and let them all run free, you know,
let them do little macaroni art pictures of their dead parents

3) Peter: I'M RETARDED!
Brian: I don't want to say "I told you so", but YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! IN YOUR ****ING FACE! IN YOUR F***ING FACE YOU F***WAD!!! I am so sorry...

4) Brian: (slurring) I'm not drunk, I have a speech impediment. (vomits) And a stomach virus. (falls down) And an inner ear infection.

5) Brian: That's what I love about high school girls... I keep geting older, they stay the same age, hehehe, yes they do, yes they do....

6) Brian: (imitating Stewie) I'm a pompous little anti-Christ who will probably abandon my plans for world domination when I fall for a rough trick named Jim.

7) Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.
Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

8) Brian: (sitting on couch, eating chocolate and is extremely obese, after being neutered) I love chocolate, but I can't eat it, 'cause then I'll get fat. But it's sooooo good!

9) Peter: Yep, now here's the plan: You'll enter through the air contitioning duct here. Now there'll be an invisible laser grid three inches from the floor, so you'll have to compress your body to the size of an ordinary household sponge and slide underneath like some kind of weird amphibious dolphin.
Brian: Can I buy some pot from you?

fnord

Last edited by Tia, 16-Sep-2006 at 19:35.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tia Add Tia to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Jarlaxle Baenre)
(16-Sep-2006 at 19:48)

Damnit, they're all so good >_<

I'm going with number 9, because it involves a long-winded explanation.

6, and then 7, though, are probably my next two favourites.

Rumours of my demise are greatly exaggerated
Do the impossible
See the invisible
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
View Public Profile Visit Eltargrim's homepage Find more posts by Eltargrim Add Eltargrim to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(16-Sep-2006 at 19:48)

Honestly, number 7 owns all. I just CANT stop laughing!

Quote:
7) Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.
Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?
Oh, and, eh, werent it supposed to be 10 quotes?

"If guns kill people...Can I blame mispelled words on my pencil?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Tia It's a girl!
Donated $3.28
(16-Sep-2006 at 19:51)

Number 10 is the 'other' option >_>. There are soooo many other kickass Brian quotes out there...

fnord
Donated $1.20
(16-Sep-2006 at 19:55)

Well, I still vote for #7. I remember that episode, and.. Well.. It just doesnt get much better

"If guns kill people...Can I blame mispelled words on my pencil?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Sep-2006 at 19:57)

Hehehe, definitely the buying a farm and letting them all run free one.

After that he does it again with black people and stops midway, realising what he's doing.

BRIAN FTW!

Stewie too... and the fat guy... ohhh, how I loath him (<3 mixing shit up )

~~~NOW! Also available in "dressed"!~~~
~~~~~~~Limited time offer only!~~~~~~
#LA forever! | ex-X
Omg so happy ...lurve tia...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chrizz Add Chrizz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Tia It's a girl!
Donated $3.28
(16-Sep-2006 at 20:15)

Grar, I can't vote in my own poll. I love them all ><

fnord
Donated $32.56
(16-Sep-2006 at 20:33)

I picked 5. Cause highschool girls are aways highschool girls... always.. even when they're naughty and wearing skirts...

ps Tia is a highschool girl

Quote:
Peter: It's already done. I dropped them all off at Toys for Toddlers last night.
Brian: All? Peter, only only one gift was for charity, the rest were for the family.
Peter: No, the rest were from the family. Weren't they? (Pauses.) Oh crap...since when did they change the meaning of "for" to "from"?
Brian: They had a meeting about it last night.
Peter: Why wasn't I told?
Brian: They sent you a card, but it said "for Peter" on it so you must of thought it was from you, so you didn't...you know, its just easier to call you stupid.

First they came for the Communists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Communist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didnít speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up for me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Catsluck Add Catsluck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as wtfX)
(16-Sep-2006 at 20:35)

Number 7 is the way to go, definately. I think it's mostly because Peter is so fantastic though. He really makes that quote work with how big of an idiot he is.

Also I don't know them all (here in The Netherlands I don't think it's on anymore/don't think it was ever on long), so I might be missing some funny ones.

But honestly, the whole book quote is just amazing.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Sep-2006 at 21:27)

The one Catsluck posted is my favourite. =)

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / ∆
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Sep-2006 at 22:17)
#4 is by far the best. It best summarizes his character, as a drunkard. :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by kakaloom Add kakaloom to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Sep-2006 at 22:34)

lol had to pick 9, cuz it mad me laugh the most when i read them...lol

the funnies thing is when i read theese qoutes in my head, lol i do their thier voices automatically...lol

i watch family guy everyweekday is prolly why cuz it on adult swim

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, itís cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.56
(17-Sep-2006 at 07:00)

I'll have to go with number 2 too. Especially, like Chrizz said, after he repeats it again with black people.

Quote:
Miss Parks: Brian that's a great idea! We should get them to rename the school after doctor King!

Brian: You like Doctor King? Because I LOVE Doctor King. I lo-MLK! Man, he's, he's my guy. He's he's-I mean I love ALL black people. That's, y'know, if if if I could take ALL the black people in the world, and just, y'know just buy a farm somewhere and and let em all-uhh...y'know what that uh, actually, that didn't really come out right.

Last edited by daftbrain, 17-Sep-2006 at 07:01.
View Public Profile Find more posts by daftbrain Add daftbrain to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Sep-2006 at 08:56)

Re: Favourite Brian Griffin Quote

Originally Posted by wtfX:
Also I don't know them all (here in The Netherlands I don't think it's on anymore/don't think it was ever on long), so I might be missing some funny ones.
Torrents are your friends

*has everything of Family Guy *

~~~NOW! Also available in "dressed"!~~~
~~~~~~~Limited time offer only!~~~~~~
#LA forever! | ex-X
Omg so happy ...lurve tia...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chrizz Add Chrizz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(17-Sep-2006 at 16:18)

#4 is the best one of those, but the black people version of #2 is better!

I am 'great', and yet... I stumble.
...Naz thinks he's great, but should have self critique/irony to see that he stumbles... Stubb apparently hasn't seen the show Shark.
...Yet Stubb would provide a link to where a quote is taken from... How's -that- for an URL. ;] ... How about -this- as the #1 result? ;p Explanation: PEBKAC HELP! I'm being repressed!. . . I love beer and WP.
View Public Profile Find more posts by 0Stubb0 Add 0Stubb0 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as matinog)
(17-Sep-2006 at 21:15)

inst stewy the best character in the series? who won and award for best voice acting(?)? no Brian! Stewy!

RIP John Lennon
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mandraque Add Mandraque to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Sep-2006 at 07:22)

I went for #6 but how can you forget this one??

Peter: There's a word in my Alphabits !! They say Oooooo
Brain: Peter, your eating cheerios

luv family guy

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fr3nzY Add Fr3nzY to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Tia It's a girl!
Donated $3.28
(18-Sep-2006 at 07:37)

Re: Favourite Brian Griffin Quote

Originally Posted by Fr3nzY:
I went for #6 but how can you forget this one??

Peter: There's a word in my Alphabits !! They say Oooooo
Brain: Peter, your eating cheerios

luv family guy
Cause that's a peter-brian combo. Brian's line in that isn't very funny on its own.

fnord
(21-Sep-2006 at 04:49)

quotes 7 and 9 were peter-brian quotes, and i dont think they would be vry funny with brian by himself

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fr3nzY Add Fr3nzY to your Buddy List Reply with Quote