Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(27-Apr-2010 at 10:58)
content Utopia on Facebook

How about that guys.. make application on facebook.

plsss... plss... make Utopia on Facebook..
View Public Profile Find more posts by ericmejias Add ericmejias to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $112.99
(27-Apr-2010 at 15:48)

Oh, definitely! I'll get right on that.
I'll have it done by week's end.
The link will be dead until I launch, but here:
http://apps.facebook.com/utopia
View Public Profile Find more posts by advocatus Add advocatus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(03-Jun-2010 at 20:11)

What would be the point of that?

Utopia is much better of as is .... making it a FB App would only limit things

besides .. plenty of Utopia type Apps already

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jun-2010 at 20:48)

Uhm I think the people you should make the suggestion to would be Sean and Brian as there likely copyright infringement issues.

But I think it would be a most remarkable way to keep it alive and bring new people to the game.

Also it would add a new twist to those who insist on playing the game as a a 'multi' as they have to work a bit harder at making all their facebook accounts appear to be active in other games like they were "real people"

hehehe

Electra©®™
~ Alliance Leader, Demoness Protector of the Flame/Shield of the Apocalypse~

Apocalypse Alliance - http://apocalypseiscoming.net - IRC Channel: #AA
View Public Profile Visit Electra's homepage Find more posts by Electra Add Electra to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jun-2010 at 23:12)
BS commented earlier that they are thinking of implying it in the future.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mopreme Add Mopreme to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jun-2010 at 09:29)
Hi, all - I am currently developing a version of utopia called 'The Battlefields'

The plan is to get this on facebook also, currently its in Alpha Stage - if anyone remembers how Mehuls utopia used to be, the old ticks, the speed of the game its worth taking a look!

Currently it only has the old 'classic' theme but I think for facebook it needs something more appealing for new customers

Races, personalites and game mechanics are current last age omacs wol, I have not introduced Spy on Throne or Snatch News and have no plans to do so. Ticks are every 15 minutes.

Support, ideas and criticism welcome. I am on utonet in #battlefields channel.

Beta Age will start in about a week, when ticks will probably be every half hour.
View Public Profile Find more posts by BF Developer Add BF Developer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote