Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(02-May-2009 at 19:15)
New personality

New personality: The Prophet

% chance that when you attack, you will be told the outcome and then be asked if you wish to continue
OR
% chance that your military will know the enemies forces and will be able to defeat them more easily (so off ME is increased by something like 10-15%)

% chance thaat when you are attacked your military will know about it and def is higher by a percentage (say 10-15%)

(help me with numbers)

I don't think this is very good, so please advise
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fanatic39 Add Fanatic39 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-May-2009 at 19:44)
Honestly, this sounds really bad.

Is the extra ME optional?
Takes away a big part of the calculation part. It only is strong if it works both ways (like the previous personality: Freak)

Pink ftw!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Natrus of PJ Add Natrus of PJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-May-2009 at 20:11)
Re: New personality

Originally Posted by Natrus of PJ: View Post
Honestly, this sounds really bad.

Is the extra ME optional?
Takes away a big part of the calculation part. It only is strong if it works both ways (like the previous personality: Freak)

what do you mean by optional?
and i know it's bad- thats why i want suggestions, lol
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fanatic39 Add Fanatic39 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-May-2009 at 21:02)

I like it. It's a beefed up version of the freak, and adds more chance to combat.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Acadian9 Add Acadian9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-May-2009 at 00:02)

Originally Posted by Acadian9: View Post
I like it. It's a beefed up version of the freak, and adds more chance to combat.
what were the freak's advantages again? I haven't played that long

i was thinking this as a attacker personality but realised it didn't really work out just now becuase this doesn't do anything (constant) like other persons do, so i was thinking off adding something to do with ops also-like predicting when other people do stuff to you etc
but i want to know what other people think first
(25-May-2009 at 01:24)

Originally Posted by Fanatic39: View Post
New personality: The Prophet

% chance that when you attack, you will be told the outcome and then be asked if you wish to continue
OR
% chance that your military will know the enemies forces and will be able to defeat them more easily (so off ME is increased by something like 10-15%)

% chance thaat when you are attacked your military will know about it and def is higher by a percentage (say 10-15%)

(help me with numbers)

I don't think this is very good, so please advise
Thats what angel is for. If anything it should tell you your gains and loses: ie how many soldiers you will lose in battle and how many credits or land credits you will get.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cani Add Cani to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Jun-2009 at 05:38)
Just sounds like laziness to me, either you calculate manually what chances of success are (whether you can break target) or you use angel to calculate. Either way you don't need a new personality to be able to predict that.

You take a cb to see the targets mod defence! Again no special personality needed for that!

If you raise wages you get better ME!

so erm....no thanks!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lady Massacre Add Lady Massacre to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Jun-2009 at 23:04)
Different idea of it:

Different version:
Immunity to all bribes, riots, greed, can see through anom, spell effect of shadowlight always on, pitfalls have no effect on you, neither does nightmare.
The reason being the prophet can see all these things coming.

Also, new spell: Foresight
Effect: Your troops know the enemies battle plans and therefore take fewer losses.
-10% troop losses for duration of spell
Spell length 10-14 hrs
Spell cost, and difficulty: same as fireball, for both.

The add-on to a name would be “The Farseer”

again, tell me what you think.