Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(25-Jan-2016 at 05:13)
Has old alliances moved onto other games?

Visions lives on in COD3

The true lone wolf in the shadows
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spawns Chaos Add Spawns Chaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jun-2016 at 04:26)

none that i know of really,some tried but never took root

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Heru en'Arvandor (Lord of Heaven)
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.68
(03-Jun-2016 at 21:43)

We are some old HaJ people that plays Battlefield 4, some of the old avidgamers members

----------
I have a Tivoli Tshirt <3 <3 <3 <3
View Public Profile Visit Valos's homepage Find more posts by Valos Add Valos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Aug-2016 at 07:38)

Nothing from old KLA.

Property of the Aerath Triads!!
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on" - Sun Tzu
Dangerously Seductive
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kasumi Add Kasumi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Aug-2016 at 14:14)
I am the monarch of the last kingdom that was HaJ, and I can tell you that HaJ officially disbanded in the late 50's ages (57, 58, 59?). You can still go in the public IRC channel and catch Tea on occasion, but aside from that, 99% of them either quit uto, or moved on to other non-gaming activities (Children, jobs, etc.).
There are new alliances though, like the Legacy Coalition.
View Public Profile Find more posts by MaximII Add MaximII to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Aug-2016 at 22:59)
Re: Has old alliances moved onto other games?

Originally Posted by MaximII: View Post
I am the monarch of the last kingdom that was HaJ, and I can tell you that HaJ officially disbanded in the late 50's ages (57, 58, 59?). You can still go in the public IRC channel and catch Tea on occasion, but aside from that, 99% of them either quit uto, or moved on to other non-gaming activities (Children, jobs, etc.).
There are new alliances though, like the Legacy Coalition.
Hello. I am the old king in Lair of Legions HaJ, just started playing after being away for over 10years, funny I just saw this post 😊
View Public Profile Find more posts by Treebeard Add Treebeard to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Aug-2016 at 16:56)

Originally Posted by Treebeard: View Post
Hello. I am the old king in Lair of Legions HaJ, just started playing after being away for over 10years, funny I just saw this post 😊
I am the monarch of the Empyreans. We've sort of slowly started an alliance called the Legacy Coalition that has a small bunch of kingdoms. The membership seems to grow every age. If you are looking to get back into an alliance, I'd welcome anyone that has alliance experience.
View Public Profile Find more posts by MaximII Add MaximII to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Aug-2016 at 19:17)

Originally Posted by MaximII: View Post
I am the monarch of the Empyreans. We've sort of slowly started an alliance called the Legacy Coalition that has a small bunch of kingdoms. The membership seems to grow every age. If you are looking to get back into an alliance, I'd welcome anyone that has alliance experience.
Thank you, dont have even close to enough time to play anymore, so more or less just having fun but will do so if things should change 👍
View Public Profile Find more posts by Treebeard Add Treebeard to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Aug-2016 at 04:04)

Originally Posted by Kasumi: View Post
Nothing from old KLA.
Some have moved to BF4 & Eve online

Look for the Kaer name

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Aug-2016 at 02:40)

Originally Posted by HarleyQuinnROX: View Post
Some have moved to BF4 & Eve online

Look for the Kaer name

Aww, I do not play, but thank you.

Property of the Aerath Triads!!
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on" - Sun Tzu
Dangerously Seductive
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kasumi Add Kasumi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old LDP
(30-Aug-2016 at 23:51)

Originally Posted by Kasumi: View Post
Nothing from old KLA.
Somehow thats disapointing to me. But we can just blame it on Alpha. =P
View Public Profile Find more posts by LDP Add LDP to your Buddy List Reply with Quote