Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Alienboy890)
(29-Dec-2003 at 17:38)

Multiple Acounts

My little brother wants to start an account. My only concern is that we'll be using the same computer, and same IP adress, and I don't want to get deleted. Is there anything I can do?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Plagued Templar Add Plagued Templar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Dash ASY)
(User is Banned)
(29-Dec-2003 at 17:55)

Play on different servers

-OR-

Don't help each other at all, don't attack each other either.

---
OoZ

We own the night.
View Public Profile Find more posts by DaFoursh Add DaFoursh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DaBieLtJe)
(29-Dec-2003 at 17:57)

I do the same thing with my sister, just login like 15 mins after another...
View Public Profile Find more posts by The DawG Add The DawG to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Dec-2003 at 17:58)

Always try giving him a Gen account there always legit, if you don't have one

what most people will do is email swirve telling them of their situation. Wait to hear a reply from them, but they'll most likely tell you to make an account on the other server and just make sure to put in the correct information. :P

But its best to make it legit with them or it'll come back and haunt you later

Seraphim of the Fallen RA

Empire is on us bestowed, shame and ruin wait for you.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Panic Add Panic to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Dec-2003 at 18:01)

Quote:
Several users were found with accounts on both servers, in which case neither account was transferred to the new age.
As i said best to make it legit with them
but your always safe with Gen

Seraphim of the Fallen RA

Empire is on us bestowed, shame and ruin wait for you.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Panic Add Panic to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Alienboy890)
(29-Dec-2003 at 18:01)

Well I play Gen and WoL, and I don't think my bro will be good enough for BF, so I'll email Swirve and let them know. Thanks!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Plagued Templar Add Plagued Templar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Dec-2003 at 18:37)
always delete cookies and temp itnernet files after you've logged out.

makes it near impossible for them to catch you
View Public Profile Find more posts by Resolved Add Resolved to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $32.64
(29-Dec-2003 at 19:09)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Resolved)

always delete cookies and temp itnernet files after you've logged out.

makes it near impossible for them to catch you

Don't do this. Mehul posted once that if you do that, then it makes you look like a cheater. Just play like you don't know the other person plays the same game as you, and you shall be fine.

After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one

The only reason we die, is because we accept it as an inevitability
View Public Profile Find more posts by Phased Add Phased to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Dec-2003 at 19:17)

Ive sent a letter like this to swirve once...

Saying that i sometime login from friends computer who also plays utopia.

They told me i have nothing to worry about.
View Public Profile Find more posts by shdflash Add shdflash to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Dec-2003 at 19:30)
I also email mehul when i was going into vacation :

I ask him if i can loggin in another country whitout problem .

He ask me username and from witch country i came and witch country i will play ....

My account is still here whitout any problem .
I also message him when i was back home .

So maybee try to message him

or play in wol and ask your brother to play in gen :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by RaywreQc Add RaywreQc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Dec-2003 at 03:09)

Yeah, its not probably any problem nowadays.

When I was playing Utopia several years ago, then it was a real hell with these problems. Once I logged in on my account on this student community where several hundreds students were members. I didnt know 10% of them were playing same game as I never bothered to look what they were doing next to me. Most of these people lost their account. It was a problem before, but I am sure its okay now
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brosa Add Brosa to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DR DD)
(Post has been warned)
(30-Dec-2003 at 03:17)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Alienboy890)

Well I play Gen and WoL, and I don't think my bro will be good enough for BF, so I'll email Swirve and let them know. Thanks!
LoL

May I ask how old are u?

What If GoD smoked cannabis?
View Public Profile Find more posts by hmm DD Add hmm DD to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Domiii)
Donated $13.40
(30-Dec-2003 at 04:12)

ALWAYS delete your Temporary Internet Files in history, i've been doing it for 5 ages and haven't been caught yet, or you can just send swirve a message at: [email protected]
(I think that's what it is)
View Public Profile Find more posts by D o m i Add D o m i to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(30-Dec-2003 at 05:25)

The general idea is to let them know ahead of time that you and a family member (your brother) know you're playing off the same computer(If they do delete you it will be easier to be reinstated since you already told them your situation). Best to play on different servers so they don't suspect interaction between the two of you (or you being the same person)no need to delete cookies and temp net files if you are playing legit. Pretty much you will have no problem unless you interact the accounts on the one comp.

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Nighthawk HUN)
(30-Dec-2003 at 06:14)
I play on a PC with my brother, and I've logged in at a friend's house (right after he logged out) without a problem. I haven't e-mailed Swirve either.

Just don't message each other, attack the same target, or do stuff like that.

Make sure you give REAL information, and you shouldn't have a problem.

Disclaimer: I won't promise anything
View Public Profile Find more posts by KN1GHTH4WK Add KN1GHTH4WK to your Buddy List Reply with Quote