Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Post has been warned)
(27-Sep-2010 at 11:50)
Assistance Required to Rid Rouge Province

All Utopian Lords and Great Kings,

I come from far to seek for any assistance to rid of a Rouge province in our KD. Iam 'Donkey' of ##:##, some of you may know me as Freedom from TA in the pass.

Long story short 'Narshe'
- Has grown to over 1500acres in yr1
- He has absolute no regard to anyone in the KD and does not care
- He has not helped in our last war (apart from 2 attks), and does not intend to help in the future.
- He has indicated that hes pure intention is to grow grow grow...... which will result in the whole KD suffering
- He is now giving the whole KD grief will refuse to defect.

Any help would be much appreciated if anyone can spare some attacks.

I have full support from my whole KD and authority from our King to rid of him, as our KD name would state, 'The Great Narshe Civil War'.

Below is some of what he has said....

Quote:
March 1 of YR2 #1
The Humble Knight Locke of
Narshe

Courtier
I will accept a ceasefire under the following conditions:

1. All T/M ops and attacks against me will cease. In return, I will never again attack or in any way harm any member of this kingdom.

2. I vow to participate in wars, even if only in a limited way. I attacked twice in the last war, albeit with little results. Left alone to grow freely, my offensive capabilities will expand rapidly and I'll be able to dominate the next war.

3. I will grow as much as I please. If you don't like it, catch up to me. Staying small intentionally is no way to play.

Why should you accept these terms? As I've already stated, I will tear this kingdom apart. I have no qualms in doing so. You might eventually take me down, but it will take you an extremely long time and will cost you dearly. I suggest we all move on and forget this ever happened. Eventually you'll be glad to have a large attacker in your kingdom to discourage random attacks from other kingdoms and to take down our opponent's largest players during wars.

Last edited by Konc, 27-Sep-2010 at 19:59.
Edit reason: removed location + added quote
View Public Profile Find more posts by limpo Add limpo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Sep-2010 at 12:02)
If we can get any assistance in this matter, our Kingdom will answer to any calls of assistance you may require in the future.
View Public Profile Find more posts by limpo Add limpo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Sep-2010 at 12:17)
Nasty situation you got there. (I'm far too small to help you).

Does Narshe ever do random attacks? If so, you can change the KD name to: "Narshe's army out, .... k breaks until [Month] ... of YR... "
View Public Profile Find more posts by bigk Add bigk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Sep-2010 at 12:21)
He just been exploring but now Im going to say that he will be attacking our King...

That would be a good Idea....
(28-Sep-2010 at 11:10)
if you or anyone can spare a few attks on him it would be great , thanks in advance
(29-Sep-2010 at 12:20)
Thanks to everyone who has assisted in this matter, we are very close to resolving this issue. He has gone from the biggest to now the smallest in the KD.

Once again thanks to everyone, it was much appreciated. Any assistance required in the future please let me know
(30-Sep-2010 at 04:31)

should have messaged me before hand and we would have assisted

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Heru en'Arvandor (Lord of Heaven)
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Oct-2010 at 20:10)
Freedom for future reference, i suggest just to bouncewave the hell out of a player like that. he will lose enough that at some point any of your bigger players can hit him down, if he hasnt defected before that.

Hopefully the rest of your age will be better.

Last edited by Mopreme, 27-Oct-2010 at 20:12.
Edit reason: 3nough = enough
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mopreme Add Mopreme to your Buddy List Reply with Quote