Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(User is Banned)
(30-Sep-2012 at 10:07)
for new alliance amerging. Diamond proved with a bit of consistancy, that you can still build a alliance. and he ran that DKU alliance all over IRC. had a open channel, then a password protected channel for monarchs and that worked out alright. and he had 12 kingdoms. But he went inactive and it fell apart. but the thing is, alliance are able to be formed. I've toyed around with setting up a small alliance and did alright. I just don't have the time to build it up. The magic number in any alliance is 5. you get 5 diehard kingdoms and you can take out any alliance.

just figure out a nitch and go with it

Last edited by AAscott250, 30-Sep-2012 at 10:11.
View Public Profile Find more posts by AAscott250 Add AAscott250 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Oct-2012 at 06:36)
lol - oddly with game as it is, it is almost an alliance itself.
Once your top 50 it seems like half the kingdoms either way above or below you are already friends, have cf's in place, or they are friends of friends.........

Anon, Elvensryche, Utopheous, Elvensdead, Elvensryche - maybe finish up anon again......
View Public Profile Find more posts by Elvensryche Add Elvensryche to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(25-Oct-2012 at 02:41)

I would have to say yes... or as another of us old timers pointed out... Utopia has become soo small that alliances are mostly pointless at this stage of the game.

AA is still active and keeps an offical presence in Utopia.. mostly thats for nostalgic purposes these days, as Utopia is where we were founded and grew into what we are today.

More then likely most older established alliances will either fold or move on eventually... other then some friends and close allies that remain behind in Utopia.

S3

In his left hand I beheld a Sword, which gleamed with light as if on fire.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Admiral S3 AA Add Admiral S3 AA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Oct-2012 at 23:28)

Monsters TA will remained tagged as long as i play

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Heru en'Arvandor (Lord of Heaven)
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Oct-2012 at 12:32)

Hello Thunder:

Always good to see you.

Back to the dicussion at hand....

The only problem I see in that my friend, is even you will eventually grow tired of Utopia.

S3

In his left hand I beheld a Sword, which gleamed with light as if on fire.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Admiral S3 AA Add Admiral S3 AA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Nov-2012 at 01:39)
When were down to that final single island left on utopia -when the end times arive and once the seas hath risen so that all that remains is a single speck of earth on the server............

I expect to stand on that last rock and look across and see thunder..........at which time I'll have to attack him of course, but expect him to be one of the last standing.................

I actually thought she was done a couple years back -kept playing to be the last, as of lately looks like she'll be round for a bit.........so if it's large enough for an alliance the last one should rightfully be TA......Thunder and they ave earned it.

Anon, Elvensryche, Utopheous, Elvensdead, Elvensryche - maybe finish up anon again......

Last edited by Elvensryche, 02-Nov-2012 at 01:41.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Elvensryche Add Elvensryche to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Nov-2012 at 09:23)

I'll just like to inject a little KAER POWER right about now

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Nov-2012 at 17:25)

Hey Admiral,yea i got tired of it a couple of times over the years but to many know my cell number and if my province isnt seen in the kd people blow my darned phone up.

But yea as Elvensryche said: We will be here and i may not even retal that hit just out of friendship

Also good to see atlittle Kaer here also

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Heru en'Arvandor (Lord of Heaven)
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Nov-2012 at 22:58)
G'luk on the age to come all!

Get Sum!

(15-Nov-2012 at 12:52)

thanx thunder gotta represent =)

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Nov-2012 at 03:09)

And I'll keep sticking my head in occasionally.

Am a bit disappointed there are no real alliances anymore. It was the part of the game I most enjoyed.
View Public Profile Visit Puck UA's homepage Find more posts by Puck UA Add Puck UA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Dec-2012 at 23:00)
exclamation mark Wow!!

Some names I haven't seen here in a long while. I'm guessing that the game is going downhill as fast as we can blink huh? Anyways, just here to say hi to some old ghosts. I see Diamonds is still slinking around the boards. Scott, I don't even wanna get into it with him. He is just...Ahh nevermind.. I don't need any warning points just getting back.

But anyways, if anyone of you wanna chat with me, I am here most of the time checking out old threads of SoS and such to get some memories back I missed.

Senior Diplomat/2iC Internal Affairs
And Oh hell yes, I am back!
LL AA!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by LordGangrel AA Add LordGangrel AA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Dec-2012 at 19:29)

Re: Wow!!

Originally Posted by LordGangrel AA: View Post
Some names I haven't seen here in a long while. I'm guessing that the game is going downhill as fast as we can blink huh? Anyways, just here to say hi to some old ghosts. I see Diamonds is still slinking around the boards. Scott, I don't even wanna get into it with him. He is just...Ahh nevermind.. I don't need any warning points just getting back.

But anyways, if anyone of you wanna chat with me, I am here most of the time checking out old threads of SoS and such to get some memories back I missed.
Or you can message me and I can slap him around on facebook :P

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Dec-2012 at 07:48)
Re: Wow!!

Originally Posted by mdmflutterby: View Post
Or you can message me and I can slap him around on facebook :P
Sure can!!! LOL!!

Senior Diplomat/2iC Internal Affairs
And Oh hell yes, I am back!
LL AA!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by LordGangrel AA Add LordGangrel AA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jan-2013 at 14:27)
WOW DUDES
Puck, Skraz, Diamonds, Alexstrasza, Sinner, Meph, Spawns, Flutterby, DonJuan, InfidelNA, Redwingsfan!

It's been years! And oh - we had some fun all together, hard work those days - wars/conflicts/friends/enemies/irc/skype, evil plans and phone calls in the middle of the night - miss ya all! *yes, even the phone calls

I hope you are all doing great!!

Greets & love,

Lowlow
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lowlw Add Lowlw to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Jan-2013 at 02:11)

Re: Is Utopia too small for alliances?

Originally Posted by Lowlw: View Post
WOW DUDES
Puck, Skraz, Diamonds, Alexstrasza, Sinner, Meph, Spawns, Flutterby, DonJuan, InfidelNA, Redwingsfan!

It's been years! And oh - we had some fun all together, hard work those days - wars/conflicts/friends/enemies/irc/skype, evil plans and phone calls in the middle of the night - miss ya all! *yes, even the phone calls

I hope you are all doing great!!

Greets & love,

Lowlow
You forgot sneaking, spying, taking over your alliance ...

How've you been hon?

})i({~flutterby~ })i({

View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Apr-2013 at 09:08)

Wow indeed. Hey flutt! DJ! It's been... more than a while since I was here last. (You last visited: 27-May-2009 06:00!!!)

I was just thinking about the old days and thought I'd stop by here and see what was up.

~~~Mrkyr~~~
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mrkyr BoD Add Mrkyr BoD to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Apr-2013 at 06:54)

BRYCE!!!! Hit me up on facebook!!

})i({~flutterby~ })i({