Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(04-Jul-2012 at 11:18)

Heh, I still have fond memories of Swifty's BUC thread from back in 2003. The same goes for Valek's multiple threads (both from 2002) in the same section.

But the one person I've gotten reminded of the most in the last four years or so is Redwingsfan, mostly because for a large chunk of that time I've, almost daily, walked by a car with RWF on its registration plates. Oh the nostalgia.

"If You Fall, Ill Be There"
- Floor

View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Jul-2012 at 05:55)
Even in the afterlife I am still there to always gently caress you Naz.

I actually did get permabanned Alex, but a few years after I stopped playing I came around to see what was up over here and because I am ... ahem... older and more mature now, got SaSi/Naz to lift the ban for old times sake.

VIVA LA REDDY AND SKRAZ

3 More to Go.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Redwingsfan Add Redwingsfan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Jul-2012 at 08:00)

Re: The Chit-Chat Thread

Originally Posted by Redwingsfan: View Post

I actually did get permabanned Alex, but a few years after I stopped playing I came around to see what was up over here and because I am ... ahem... older and more mature now, got SaSi/Naz to lift the ban for old times sake.
Now if only we can get some mods to ban us, for the most ridiculous reasons we can conceptualize, it will start to feel like old times. Right Greenwingfan?

Welcome back.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Jul-2012 at 23:36)

If you want to get banned.... go harass Bishop on the uto forums :P

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Aug-2012 at 04:07)
is Naked Ar still around

EX Comelot,EX Hun, EX AR
View Public Profile Find more posts by MELVIN85 Add MELVIN85 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Sep-2012 at 01:38)
Red, Alex, Konc all in a row it almost feels like old times............
But in chit chat ya cant go off topic can ya's...... :P
Just need swifty to return and add a few points for the dots and my dejavu would be complete.

04-Sep-2006

Konc

Off-Topic Post

(03-Sep-2006 03:14)
[ postid 1502643 ]

(N/A)

Anon, Elvensryche, Utopheous, Elvensdead, Elvensryche - maybe finish up anon again......
View Public Profile Find more posts by Elvensryche Add Elvensryche to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Sep-2012 at 06:20)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Now if only we can get some mods to ban us, for the most ridiculous reasons we can conceptualize, it will start to feel like old times. Right Greenwingfan?

Welcome back.
If anyone is somehow dumb enough to get banned on a nearly dead forum only alive purely for nostalgia, it is us Greeney.

VIVA LA REDDY AND SKRAZ

3 More to Go.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Redwingsfan Add Redwingsfan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(21-Sep-2012 at 17:38)

Originally Posted by Redwingsfan: View Post

you're welcome

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(21-Sep-2012 at 17:45)

Ever wondered what would happen if all the posts that have ever been removed from this thread were suddenly restored?

Me too

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Dec-2012 at 02:16)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Ed aka Invictus

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(29-Dec-2012 at 02:55)

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The Fear of Long Words
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Jun-2013 at 21:12)

6 months since a post in this thread

Happy fathers day to any other fathers out there.

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(16-Jun-2013 at 01:52)

It was fathers' day yesterday?

View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Jun-2013 at 14:36)

Originally Posted by Alexstrasza: View Post
It was fathers' day yesterday?
Here it was.

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $12.00
(30-Sep-2013 at 05:26)

Wow, all these years and I never posted in this thread! At least that I recall!
View Public Profile Find more posts by khronosschoty Add khronosschoty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(05-Oct-2013 at 13:38)

Originally Posted by khronosschoty: View Post
Wow, all these years and I never posted in this thread! At least that I recall!
Back in the day, it did get cleared out every couple of weeks or so.

Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(06-Nov-2013 at 02:16)

yup

R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
Global Moderator
(06-Nov-2013 at 08:04)

lets clear it now! somebody post it and ill remove it in a couple weeks or so

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote