Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(26-Apr-2011 at 06:30)

Kaer To The Bone

Any old skool Kaers floating thru here looking for old friends (especially Imperials members) .... I randomed into a total ghetto (5 players 9 inactives) and ended up moanarch again :P.

If your interested in utopia ( purely a time waster ghetto) send me a message I got open slots ..... will be Kingdom owned accounts location not an issue.

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Apr-2011 at 13:31)

Ill message a few people for you, they used to play in Soda Machine KLA AFAIK.

If your wanting the kingdom to go anywhere beyond ghettoing msg me, id be interested in a semi decent warring kingdom

Too Much Is Never Enough
Even cake? -SS
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ice Box Add Ice Box to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2011 at 15:10)

try #overhere

Five years of banning
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Jun-2011 at 12:10)

Jump on IRC Icebox and talk to HellCat or RavenOA putting together a casual warring kingdom

Five years of banning
Happy Wooden anniversary
(29-Jun-2011 at 08:34)
not interested in playing uto, but its a late night and I was kinda bored so I checked this site and saw this thread so I thought I would say hello

OoZ
View Public Profile Find more posts by DrZaius Add DrZaius to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Jun-2011 at 09:51)

Hey Zaius =).......

Five years of banning
Happy Wooden anniversary
(02-Aug-2011 at 19:03)
I remember you, though most don't remember me, I was only in Kaer for 2 ages. HI!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sheister1 Add Sheister1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Aug-2011 at 21:03)

Aww man, I remember Imperials KLA destroying the Killing Fields almost 10 years ago now. Giving them their first loss out of their 20th winning streak or along those lines.

You guys were a great kd.

Aka Attila, old school founder of NA and TDC, King of Kings of offensive Alliances
View Public Profile Visit TheHun's homepage Find more posts by TheHun Add TheHun to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Sep-2011 at 19:58)
Re: Kaer To The Bone

ho ho ho Hun still playing this game ?
nice to see you around

Originally Posted by TheHun: View Post
Aww man, I remember Imperials KLA destroying the Killing Fields almost 10 years ago now. Giving them their first loss out of their 20th winning streak or along those lines.

You guys were a great kd.
View Public Profile Find more posts by claud Add claud to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Nov-2011 at 09:29)

I miss the days of Via Nocturna.

Property of the Aerath Triads!!
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on" - Sun Tzu
Dangerously Seductive
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kasumi Add Kasumi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote