Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(25-Oct-2011 at 05:45)

content Attention WuA ,aka Ghetto Alliance

Bring your A team next age. Your B team and C team couldn't take out 1 kingdom, not even 1 halfer Monarch.

Seriously nubby nubsteins, 45 arsons on a halfling merchant? How is that 121 acre Monarch of your B team enjoying the last 2 days of age 51?

Guess where the bullseye is next age?

"Stay alive, I will find you..." Next time, I'm bringing the chips and dip with a 6 kingdom side of boot up your a...s! Put that banner and tag up early and watch the fireworks.

Utopia, bring your popcorn. Another aggressive tag team nub alliance is near roasting.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
View Public Profile Visit Mephistopholes's homepage Find more posts by Mephistopholes Add Mephistopholes to your Buddy List Reply with Quote