Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(16-Nov-2012 at 12:35)
SoS - Shire of Secrecy

Hi there,

anyone from SoS - Shire of Secrecy still around here? What about Lady G, Lord Gangrel, bangor, saruman and all the others?

I happened to come here back by accident (when I stoped playing somewhere around ago 13 or 15 I believe) remembering the good old utopia times... spent quite some time on that game for years before...

Prione - former SoS member
View Public Profile Find more posts by prioneRETURNS Add prioneRETURNS to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Nov-2012 at 07:43)

Hello Prione:

Long time my old friend. I have not seen Lady G in sometime, but Lord G last year was with us. What was left of SoS was rolled into the AA sometime ago.

Sadly I have not seen or heard from LG in about a years time now, however I will pass along any contact info the AA forums have on him via PM here.

S3

In his left hand I beheld a Sword, which gleamed with light as if on fire.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Admiral S3 AA Add Admiral S3 AA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Nov-2012 at 11:58)

Lady G married Henrik and they moved back to Denmark jump on IRC and hit up Henrik7 in #evilintentions

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Nov-2012 at 15:36)
Hi Admiral!

Nice to see you again!

Will send you contact details in PM

HarleyQuinn, thx for the information. So she became divorced from Lord Gangrel? Iīve been to #evilintentions, at least as far as I understand IRC, but couldnīt find a "Henrik" there.

regards,
prione
View Public Profile Find more posts by prioneRETURNS Add prioneRETURNS to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Nov-2012 at 00:18)

Re: SoS - Shire of Secrecy

Originally Posted by Admiral S3 AA: View Post
Hello Prione:

Long time my old friend. I have not seen Lady G in sometime, but Lord G last year was with us. What was left of SoS was rolled into the AA sometime ago.
Lord G is on facebook often.

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Nov-2012 at 19:36)
could you please pass me his facebook contact?
(04-Dec-2012 at 15:58)
A name from the past is always welcome!!

Hey Prione! How are you?? I'm here, and took my a while to get logged back in again. Has Admiral S3 given you my Facebook contact? If not, I will send it to you. It's been alot of years my friend, and we have a lot to talk about. LOL!

Someone please tell me Diamond and Hawkie got ran over by a bus..LOL!! I see Scott is still at it.. Scott, a word from a friend, Give it up man..That's all I have to say about that. A lot of memories on this board about SoS and the crap we went through. Or should I say what Lady G went through. I just has to put up with it. Anyway, I will keep this short, seeing that no one really comes in here anymore due to Utopia going down the tubes fast.

I will be checking back in the next couple of days or so. I try to stay outta here, keeps me outta trouble with Admiral Take it easy...

LL SoS / LL AA
View Public Profile Find more posts by LordGangrelAA Add LordGangrelAA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Dec-2012 at 17:48)
Hi there,

good to see you PMed you

regards, Prione
(13-Dec-2012 at 10:19)

Originally Posted by prioneRETURNS: View Post
Hi there,

good to see you PMed you

regards, Prione
Didn't see any PM Prione. Where did you PM me at?

Senior Diplomat/2iC Internal Affairs
And Oh hell yes, I am back!
LL AA!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by LordGangrel AA Add LordGangrel AA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Dec-2012 at 03:54)

Diamond shows up under different names from time to time like someone else around here, Hawk i havent had the pleasure or getting banned for in quiet awhile.

x-NI Senator
x-SOV. NH
Heru en'Arvandor (Lord of Heaven)
Taure en'Arvandor [TA]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thunder TA Add Thunder TA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jan-2013 at 20:47)

Originally Posted by LordGangrel AA: View Post
Didn't see any PM Prione. Where did you PM me at?
Now again at facebook, Mike ... sorry for the late reply, Iīm not checking in too often into UT:..

Regards,
Al