Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(16-Sep-2014 at 15:39)
Oh wow... I haven't logged into this site for over 10 years!

"You last visited: 22-Sep-2003 ##:##"

Almost 11 years ago actually... I've gotten a happy birthday e-mail from UT every year and for some reason they've always made me smile
This year I actually clicked the link to the site - the title of this thread caught my eye and I logged in again.
Lol... the memories
See you again in 2025!

PS: I have no clue why I felt a need to make a post. But I just love that the game and this site still exists. Keep on keeping on!

- BF Captain of An Fianna na Utopia
View Public Profile Visit pixi's homepage Find more posts by pixi Add pixi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Sep-2014 at 12:27)
Welcome back! and see you in another 11 years!
View Public Profile Find more posts by bobalot Add bobalot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Sep-2014 at 00:13)
Well...as few others have already mentioned, so many years have passed since I last logged in here. Oh man...and the memories...

For some reason, this evening, I felt like going back all the way back to age 11 when it all started! Looking at rankings, especially from the time when I deleted my account on WoL to make a new one on BF and in a miraculous and random way got a spot in the upcoming great era of Pansies, Pansy Picture Show(##:##). It was an era of bye bye RL and hello internet 24/7! 3 ages it lasted before I realized it was time to return to reality lol. Such great memories.

I wonder where other great Utopians who I still remember after all these years are; like ShaiTan, Accolon, Sid (a.k.a CornStore here in the forums and the great monarch of Pansies), Tjolle and all the other Pansies are...

managed to find some old news from utopiatemple. 4282 days ago. That should tell you everyting lol. ;

"Posted by Tjolle, 4282 days, 4 hours and 10 minutes ago

Today another province in Fortune Pansies decided to hit Mordor's province; KongFu Kangaroo just like their monarch did a while back. This resulted in Mordor retalling on Sid's province KingdomWillRevolt.

While doing so he oversent quite a bit, leaving himself open for further hits from the Pansies. As a result Mordor has lost alot of acres today. These are some of the major hits of this conflict:

HappinessIsAFish (##:##) captured 1471 acres of land from KongFu Kangaroo (##:##).
KongFu Kangaroo (##:##) invaded KingdomWillRevolt (##:##) and captured 1827 acres of land.
StartSayingUrPrayers (##:##) captured 861 acres of land from KongFu Kangaroo (##:##).
NoFortuneInMyCookie (##:##) captured 638 acres of land from KongFu Kangaroo (##:##)."

Aaaaah, the memories....
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sashc0 Add Sashc0 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.40
(22-Sep-2014 at 01:46)
You last visited:.01-Sep-2007.

I have checked periodically, I remember the days when the Temple flourished!!! Midlss those days!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by YouKnowWho Add YouKnowWho to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Oct-2014 at 07:09)

You last visited: 26-Jun-2007 22:04

Been a long time since I played. At this stage in my life (28), I really wish there was an android (and iPhone) app. That's the only way I would have time and access to play. Really missing the competitiveness, as well as my old kingdom mates and those IRC raids...
View Public Profile Visit Elessart's homepage Find more posts by Elessart Add Elessart to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2014 at 05:49)
Welcome, sixkill
You last visited: 26-Mar-2004 02:46
View Public Profile Find more posts by sixkill Add sixkill to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Oct-2014 at 14:12)

Re: First time back on this account in like 7 years

Originally Posted by Elessart: View Post
You last visited: 26-Jun-2007 22:04

Been a long time since I played. At this stage in my life (28), I really wish there was an android (and iPhone) app. That's the only way I would have time and access to play. Really missing the competitiveness, as well as my old kingdom mates and those IRC raids...
Man PREACH, this what I feel!

Been so long I was here, more than 10 years ago, and this shit still running strong. Leaves me with a warm and fuzzy feeling in my stomach haha

"You last visited: 15-Sep-2004 ##:##"

Ahh the memories

For those who seek mysticism,seek Me out in the Lands of Caharin
View Public Profile Find more posts by MyStiCaLWaRriOr Add MyStiCaLWaRriOr to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Oct-2014 at 00:30)

Originally Posted by MyStiCaLWaRriOr: View Post
Man PREACH, this what I feel!

Been so long I was here, more than 10 years ago, and this shit still running strong. Leaves me with a warm and fuzzy feeling in my stomach haha

"You last visited: 15-Sep-2004 ##:##"

Ahh the memories
Amen brotha/sista!

But seriously, it has to be a legit Android/iOS app, not a retooled mobile version of the website. As we all know, speed is everything when attacking. A built-in chat client would be pretty awesome as well.

Seriously, someone should make this game for mobile, I'd gladly pay to buy a premium version of the app (no ads, etc). But none of this pay-win shit.
View Public Profile Visit Elessart's homepage Find more posts by Elessart Add Elessart to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Oct-2014 at 21:19)
Well I got feeling nostalgic myself.
I miss how things were in the old days. (Ages 5 thru 18 for me)

Seeing how far Utopia has fallen, I will take the weekend to mull over coming back.

I miss my kingdom mates whom all seem to be gone. I miss my alliance mates and cant find them either.

SO that leaves yet another time sink.......give me a reason to return......
View Public Profile Find more posts by Clangadin Add Clangadin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $12.00
(05-Dec-2014 at 09:36)
You last visited: 04-Oct-2005 06:45

Thanks for keeping this forum up. Was a great game. I'm a game designer now, and it's part of my inspiration.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sahrs Add Sahrs to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Dec-2014 at 04:00)

Originally Posted by Sahrs: View Post
You last visited: 04-Oct-2005 06:45

Thanks for keeping this forum up. Was a great game. I'm a game designer now, and it's part of my inspiration.
Make us an Android "clone"
(12-Dec-2014 at 03:01)

hope every one is signing up again

the art to killing it to not be killed
the colour white
View Public Profile Find more posts by XxBaBooNxX Add XxBaBooNxX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote