Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(10-May-2012 at 22:21)
question News Formatter

I started playing this game a long time ago and then quit. Last age was my first full age back and some things have changed to which I was able to figure my way around.

However, one of the big features of this site was the CE (NEWS) formatter. I see now when I enter my news into the CE formatter on this site, I am directed to another site.

When the page opens up, I see a big white box for me to enter my information and when I attempt to format, the page flickers like something is about to happen and all I get is the same page with all of my information gone. I have tried various times to get it to work and to no avail ... I have even "exited" Angel thinking that might have something to do with it.

I have also attempted to use the formatter on the Seraphim site and the same thing occurs.

I have had others in my KD last age who posted formatted News during wars in our forums and I have been meaning to get online with them in order to determine what my problem might be ... because they are using the formatters with no problems. However, those people are now gone and nobody in my KD seems to know how to format the News.

Can someone please provide me with any insight as to how I can format News.

Last edited by TheGratefulOne, 10-May-2012 at 22:22.
View Public Profile Find more posts by TheGratefulOne Add TheGratefulOne to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Jun-2012 at 14:29)
same problem for me

I get this as well, I have tried some different things, but with no luck, it sure would be nice to get this working soon

I know its something that will come in time, but would it be possible to prioritize the news formatter for angel a bit higher ?

Thanks in advance
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunex Add Lunex to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Jun-2012 at 15:03)

http://www.k3ltic.com/utopia/prince/

http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary

Last edited by HarleyQuinnROX, 16-Jun-2012 at 15:04.
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote