Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Black Aurora)
(21-Jan-2012 at 04:17)

Favorite US president?

Simple question: Who is your favorite US president in history?

Have fun with this one
View Public Profile Visit Black Oranje's homepage Find more posts by Black Oranje Add Black Oranje to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Feb-2012 at 07:34)

Thomas Jefferson
View Public Profile Find more posts by chal Add chal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Feb-2012 at 22:59)
George Dubya.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gotterdammerung Add Gotterdammerung to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old lmc
(29-Apr-2012 at 01:39)

Re: Favorite US president?

Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung: View Post
George Dubya.
I'm tempted to agree. He was interesting at least. Shit but interesting. Obama is just plain dull. Before my time but JFK was fun. Ridin' and drinking and shit. Why was Ted never president? That would've been cool.
Come to think of it, presidents were once a big deal. These days it doesn't seem to matter who.has the big job. Same shit regardless. Jefferson. Lincoln. Jackson. Both Roosevelts. Even Nixon & Carter. They were distinctive. The choice mattered. No longer.
Not sure where I'm going with this.'Bout a dozen less beers and I'd probably have a point, but we are where we are.

Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

Groucho Marx
http://tangenitaldrunkeness.blogspot...ac22c48044bdd8
View Public Profile Visit lmc's homepage Find more posts by lmc Add lmc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Apr-2012 at 03:57)

Originally Posted by lmc: View Post
I'm tempted to agree. He was interesting at least. Shit but interesting. Obama is just plain dull. Before my time but JFK was fun. Ridin' and drinking and shit. Why was Ted never president? That would've been cool.
Come to think of it, presidents were once a big deal. These days it doesn't seem to matter who.has the big job. Same shit regardless. Jefferson. Lincoln. Jackson. Both Roosevelts. Even Nixon & Carter. They were distinctive. The choice mattered. No longer.
Not sure where I'm going with this.'Bout a dozen less beers and I'd probably have a point, but we are where we are.
The 'best' president was JFK, but he was assassinated.

What does that tell you about how the world works?

What more does it tell you when you consider who would have arranged this killing?

These forces probably still hold power today, likely more than ever.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gotterdammerung Add Gotterdammerung to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-May-2012 at 20:58)

Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson

Read what is says on is grave and you will know why.

Too bad that every president since 1913 has failed us.

“Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything, tolerance is for the weak and oppressed"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bierkrug Add Bierkrug to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(29-May-2012 at 06:07)

Re: Andrew Jackson

Originally Posted by Bierkrug: View Post
Andrew Jackson

Read what is says on is grave and you will know why.

Too bad that every president since 1913 has failed us.
The only thing printed on Jackson's tomb is "General Andrew Jackson, March 15, 1767 – June 8, 1845"

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-May-2012 at 15:33)

There was a rumor out that it said he killed the bank ie the central bank. The curator of the tomb says it says what Sasi posted.

Never Forget

September 11, 2001
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictus2001 Add Invictus2001 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $50.00
(19-Jul-2012 at 08:21)

Nixon, if for nothing else but his excellent appearances in Futurama.

This is what every PvP argument boils down to:
Dear Devs:
Rock is overpowered, please nerf. Paper is fine.
Yours, Scissors
View Public Profile Find more posts by Grashnak Add Grashnak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Aug-2012 at 02:12)

Reagen, for so brilliantly and tenaciously taking world power and dominance from the USSR while simultaneously averting a nuclear holocaust. His Presidency was the beginning of the end for the Iron Curtain.

Faster faster till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death
In order to maintain peace, one must prepare for war
Expect nothing, be prepared for anything
He who is prepared shall triumph
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bigshot Add Bigshot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(23-Aug-2012 at 03:07)

Originally Posted by Bigshot: View Post
Reagen, for so brilliantly and tenaciously taking world power and dominance from the USSR while simultaneously averting a nuclear holocaust. His Presidency was the beginning of the end for the Iron Curtain.
Nuclear missiles were disabled by UFOs, not Reagen.

True story.