Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(21-Nov-2003 at 03:28)
Angel Idea

As a Super Mage, my primary use of angel is to figure my defense and calculate thievery.

When I copy my kingdom page I would like it to be abel to show in the attack calculator on the defensive side as well as offesive. A one button total summary would be nive once Angel picks up the needed details. You can get all the details, but not on one page. Again, my defensive centric gameplan isn't the norm, but it would be a great tool for anyone.

cheers!
View Public Profile Find more posts by mainemaine Add mainemaine to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as illuvata)
Donated $1.88
(21-Nov-2003 at 13:26)
you can click on the swap panel in the military calculator, to show your province as defender
View Public Profile Find more posts by Illuvatar Add Illuvatar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as trieze)
(29-Nov-2003 at 10:55)

maybe he wants it to set to defender by default?

if you can't read my post then don't.
View Public Profile Find more posts by treemonster Add treemonster to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Domination)
Donated $13.40
(01-Dec-2003 at 19:57)

There's no way to set it to default. But it would be kind of useful, altough it doesn't take that long to click that.
View Public Profile Find more posts by D o m i Add D o m i to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Dec-2003 at 01:37)
clarification

Quote:
(Originally posted by Domination)

There's no way to set it to default. But it would be kind of useful, altough it doesn't take that long to click that.
You're missing the point... sort of.. not only would it be nice to have a default, but the program doesn;t read and maintain acurate numbers for the Kingdom. When you do a swap, because it doesn;t care about defensive forces, it doesn;t pay attention to them when you copy your Kingdom page, so when you switch panals you don't have the right info.

The program is built for offense, not for defense, so it lacks options for a player that is defensive.
View Public Profile Find more posts by mainemaine Add mainemaine to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as illuvata)
Donated $1.88
(03-Dec-2003 at 01:47)
if you mean it doesn't have the right amount of elites, it assumes you sent some out attacking. so, to get angel to give you your defence with all your elites, set the number of elites to 0 while your on the attacking panel. if you dont want to do so manually, set the dpa at home field to 100 before copying your throne page.
if you mean it doesn't know how many forts you have, your right. nothing you can do about it but add them manually.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Illuvatar Add Illuvatar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote