Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(09-Aug-2016 at 21:53)
sad Age 69 - The Age of Scholars and Scoundrels

When should we begin to expect the update for the current age? I honestly find the game infinitely easier. The building calculator is something that makes my life better. Hell, just that alone is worth it. If something is wrong in real life, I fully understand. If there's something I can do to help, please let me know.

We all get what we want. Just not the way we want it. - ME
View Public Profile Find more posts by Shalkar Add Shalkar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Aug-2016 at 13:21)
I agree. I, as well as many others, use it just for the buildings calculator. Trying to play without it makes building strategy infinitely more difficult.
View Public Profile Find more posts by MaximII Add MaximII to your Buddy List Reply with Quote