Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Research Laboratory > Previous Rounds' Discussions > Round 29-35 Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(01-Jun-2007 at 23:22)
question Total Mod TPA

can anyone tell me if all the tpa modifiers stack or if there is another method of calculations.

e.g if i had a raw tpa of 4 but i also had 50% crime science, 50% TD's, and i was a halfer 50% What would my mod TPA end up at??
View Public Profile Find more posts by Psychicspys Add Psychicspys to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jun-2007 at 04:58)
e.g if i had a raw tpa of 4 but i also had 50% crime science, 50% TD's, and i was a halfer 50% What would my mod TPA end up at??

Well, As much as I can gather it's something in the vincity of:

Bonuses:
Halfer 50%
Sci 50%
buildings: (assuming 100% be) 75%

Would give the total bonuses of: 1.5 * 1.5 * 1.75 = 3,9375 (Actually eqivalent of 293.75%)

4 * 3.9375 = 15.75 mod tpa

casting invisibility (10% off te) would increase you off tpa to 17,325 mod off tpa

Or at the least that's the way it used to be when I played Halfer thief.
Enjoy!
View Public Profile Find more posts by LadyPain Add LadyPain to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jun-2007 at 06:56)

its according to that 11.75 actually, he multiplied 4 times 3.9....

I might add that if your running 50 Thief Dens, your strat is jacked up, no way you should ever have that high of TDs, even if you were going for all out TPA, it would be better to max your theivery science and add some libraries in place of some of those TDs

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, itís cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Jun-2007 at 15:54)
thanx....and thats not a strat i would run but its easier with nice round numbers than with actaul figures :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by Psychicspys Add Psychicspys to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Jun-2007 at 12:38)
Is it the raw tpa (with some modifiers such as CS, WTs) that the enemy has to break or is it the mod tpa?
View Public Profile Find more posts by trident Add trident to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as cgenius)
(18-Jun-2007 at 17:31)
Re: Total Mod TPA

Originally Posted by trident: View Post
Is it the raw tpa (with some modifiers such as CS, WTs) that the enemy has to break or is it the mod tpa?
CSs or WTs have nothing to do with raw or mod TPA. The enemy first have to surpass the chance of being caught by CS, then WTs (doesn't matter the order really) and then mod TPA, with a small random factor in between. Oversending and NW difference also play their role.

Hope this helps!
View Public Profile Find more posts by malinzaro Add malinzaro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote