Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(22-Apr-2005 at 07:45)
Banks/training vs Banks vs training grounds

Hey i'm an Orc, Warhero, about 960 acres and wonder will I get a better result using half banks and half training grounds rather then my current 25% banks? Or would I be better off running 25% training grounds and no banks?

edit, Or even a mixed number say, 15% banks 10% training grounds.

I guess one way of looking at it, if u get alot of new land both ur banks and training grounds % will drop, instead of just one. Not sure if that will be the same as only one droping or not.

Last edited by Basket, 22-Apr-2005 at 07:47.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Basket Add Basket to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Apr-2005 at 08:43)
bank is good when your draft is low, TG good otherwise. TG is especially useful when u raise payrate. i run half of each
dun understand the second part...

and this courtesy of Valerarren
might help u...

Last edited by EternalWanderer, 22-Apr-2005 at 08:50.
View Public Profile Find more posts by EternalWanderer Add EternalWanderer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Apr-2005 at 08:52)
I basically ment like in war when you always attacking ur buildings are up and down all the time percentage wise. If you have 100 land come in your banks will drop from 25 to 23. But i was thinking if you have 12 bansk and 12 training grounds would they drop like to 10 meaning you have a worse income. (Those arn't real figures i'm just trying to show what i mean)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Basket Add Basket to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Apr-2005 at 09:30)
I think it i did actually, with 200% pay rate it says i should run roughly 13% training grounds and 12% banks to get best results.
(22-Apr-2005 at 12:11)
Use the Power Tools in the Utopia Angel. It's made for exactly that. Tells you how many acres to put into banks and how many to put into TGs.
View Public Profile Find more posts by jwaldron Add jwaldron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $2.44
(22-Apr-2005 at 14:53)

if yoru going full elite orc offence, tg's helps more than banks, plus when u have arms, it helps heaps!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoDeGenero Add NeoDeGenero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Apr-2005 at 16:25)
depends on what %age of your land is dedicated to economy buildings. if more than 20% than I'd say a combo of banks and tgs because of the DBE(diminishing building efficiency)

Warning:
N00B ALERT
View Public Profile Find more posts by zling Add zling to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Non
(04-May-2005 at 01:52)

Why does running all leets effect the decision if both leets and specs have a wage of $1.50 per day?

Ducky Fuzz?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Non Add Non to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-May-2005 at 02:50)

if you have all elite offence then run Arms. they save you more money than banks/TG's anyday. i run all elite offence and i have 20% TG's and 20% Amrs...no banks and 25% income science/15% pop/15% tools and i am making too much money atm.

(`._)Vykk(`._)
\\\ ///
( @ @ )
....o00o.(_).o00o...
Hunted to Extnction
View Public Profile Visit Vykk's homepage Find more posts by Vykk Add Vykk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-May-2005 at 05:35)

It wouldnt matter if you were running 100% elite, 50% elite, or 100% spec. All upkeeps are 1.5gc each per day.
View Public Profile Find more posts by jskura Add jskura to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-May-2005 at 06:17)
I run no Banks 30% TG's and 160% Pay at 67% Draft I have no issues with cash or BE

Ino im going to hell cause I choose to sin. All my life iv been the devils advocate mad niggas didint even know the devil had a kid. But he does and when you hear the buzz from the chainsaw your brains be splatted on the floor.

BrOSiS=-
View Public Profile Find more posts by Macroeconomics Add Macroeconomics to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as not nerb)
Research Group
(05-May-2005 at 06:37)
Power Tools in UA?

Use that, and put in all your information. IT will spit out the numbers.
View Public Profile Find more posts by brenton Add brenton to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-May-2005 at 06:40)
I'm pretty sure the power-tools is accurate (or very nearly accurate) this age, so there is no real need for my (original) or ......'s income optimizer program.

The only use I can really see if you want to just compute how much money you'd get if you run varioius #s of banks/tgs.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valerarren Add Valerarren to your Buddy List Reply with Quote