Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $3.78
(09-May-2004 at 21:03)

Humans are Weak This Age!

We as a human race no longer have power over the world, but yet seem to be in contral over the world, which in the eyes of the Eagles, makes us a weak race against the stand of time.

As we look at the humans in general, we have cars that will soon drive themselfs, we have plaines that can almost fly by themselfs, and soon one day we as a race will no longer be needed and will be killed off by something stronger then us, but yet we are building our lives so that the smallest thing will destroy the hole race.

_\|/_
~"."~
~|___|~
_||_
View Public Profile Find more posts by Eagles037 Add Eagles037 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Dr DeAtH)
(09-May-2004 at 21:13)

As George Carlin said, The Earth created humans so it could have plastic, because it couldn't make it by its self. Now that the Earth has plastic, it is trying ot think of a way to kill us off.

so yes, we are being killed off, but contrary to what you said about something that is more powerful killing us off, I imagine it will be something like a virus.

And it won't be in my life time, so I don't care.

Kerri's Saturday Boyfriend
Sr. Executive President of the DD is really evil just look at his pic Bandwagon
Krusty by trade, Dr Death by circumstance
View Public Profile Find more posts by Krrusty Add Krrusty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as wtfX)
(09-May-2004 at 21:23)

I don't think all of us will die. Never. We are far too resiliant. Except if some madman blows up the world prematurely (i.e. before we land on mars and colonise).

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-May-2004 at 21:26)
perhaps if Mehul gave humans some better bonuses, we could be around for longer
View Public Profile Find more posts by mad jack Add mad jack to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(09-May-2004 at 21:27)

teeth Re: Humans are Weak This Age!

Quote:
(Originally posted by Eagles037)

We as a human race no longer have power over the world, but yet seem to be in contral over the world, which in the eyes of the Eagles, makes us a weak race against the stand of time.

As we look at the humans in general, we have cars that will soon drive themselfs, we have plaines that can almost fly by themselfs, and soon one day we as a race will no longer be needed and will be killed off by something stronger then us, but yet we are building our lives so that the smallest thing will destroy the hole race.

LoL, man don`t be afraid, we are the plague of this Planet, we are a virus, we never die, we just adjust for whatever will come, or adjust everything for us. Don`t be afraid, we will live.

Proud to be European.
Proud to be white.
Proud to be free.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pyrael Add Pyrael to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-May-2004 at 21:28)

I prefer the theory of a supervolcano killing us all off (or at least causing a funneling effect, since that has happened before according to geologists) over a virus. You could say that's the earth trying to get rid of us. :P

"We assert that no nation can long endure half republic and half empire, and we warn the American
people that imperialism abroad will lead quickly and inevitably to despotism at home."

Democratic National Platform, 1900
View Public Profile Find more posts by Hollow Bastion Add Hollow Bastion to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Dr DeAtH)
(09-May-2004 at 21:30)

agreed, super volcanos would be an awesome way to go out

Kerri's Saturday Boyfriend
Sr. Executive President of the DD is really evil just look at his pic Bandwagon
Krusty by trade, Dr Death by circumstance
View Public Profile Find more posts by Krrusty Add Krrusty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.78
(09-May-2004 at 21:32)

Quote:
I prefer the theory of a supervolcano killing us all off (or at least causing a funneling effect, since that has happened before according to geologists) over a virus. You could say that's the earth trying to get rid of us. :P
the known super volcano will only remove most of the USA... which no one will miss, maybe the utopian servers will havelegs and walk away.

Quote:
LoL, man don`t be afraid, we are the plague of this Planet, we are a virus, we never die, we just adjust for whatever will come, or adjust everything for us. Don`t be afraid, we will live.
to some humans adding helmits wont save them, and we will all slowly fade away!

Quote:
And it won't be in my life time, so I don't care.
you should, bc when you die, and then are re-born in the year 2350! there aint gonna be much left.

_\|/_
~"."~
~|___|~
_||_
View Public Profile Find more posts by Eagles037 Add Eagles037 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.78
(09-May-2004 at 21:36)

sorry forgot to add this to the frist post.

-=In larger Kingdoms in this world, the pezants no longer reproduce, but yet the theives in the world offer a better life, so they feel the freedom to move around the world, which isnt a good thing for th kingdoms who can reproduce there own people, but will allow new races of people, kinda like utopia has dwarfs. will take over the [email protected]

_\|/_
~"."~
~|___|~
_||_
(Posted as Izumi Koushirou)
(09-May-2004 at 21:40)

I don't believe humanity is going to go down anytime soon. What you see in weakness (automation) is perhaps just the key to our success. The human spirit is one that will not fall until the point where there is not a breath in the body. While we fight amongst each other, grave threats bring us together.

Whether we derived on this planet from a divine power or a mere coincidence, we are here to stay. If we are born out of coincidence, then we will eventually have to fight for our place in this universe. However, our ingenuity, our passion will drive us through.
View Public Profile Visit Little Kid Izzy's homepage Find more posts by Little Kid Izzy Add Little Kid Izzy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-May-2004 at 22:05)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Eagles037)
the known super volcano will only remove most of the USA... which no one will miss, maybe the utopian servers will havelegs and walk away.
The Yellowstone super volcano will afffect most of North America, for sure, but it will also affect the rest of the world. If that documentary I watched was correct, it'll throw enough dust into the air to cause a nuclear winter for a couple years or so.

"We assert that no nation can long endure half republic and half empire, and we warn the American
people that imperialism abroad will lead quickly and inevitably to despotism at home."

View Public Profile Find more posts by Hollow Bastion Add Hollow Bastion to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as NewCanaan)
(10-May-2004 at 01:00)

i've always sort of hoped that the world would end in the more Biblical fashion. You know, Armageddon, the last battle between good and evil. (Hope i turn out on the good side, lol) A volcano would be cool, but melting in Lava wouldn't be the most honorable way to go.

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Nostradamus)
(10-May-2004 at 01:18)
I personally believe that we will out live most things on this planet and it will infact be the sun that is our downfall. That or human stupidity.

N O S T R A D A M U S
View Public Profile Find more posts by N0SH Add N0SH to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-May-2004 at 01:45)

I dunno about the sun causing our doom any time soon. that'd take quite some time. I think some plagues (spawned by overuse of antibiotics) and a couple nuclear winters would funnel out the population first. that or a large religious genocide with muslims and christians (a modern crusade)

Donated $5.00
(10-May-2004 at 02:48)

meh, im a christian and i reckon that the earth will be around for another million years or so. humans are too resilient and we have too much to accomplish to let a virus wipe us out, neither are we that stupid to let a war wipe out EVERY single person.

Where has my avatar gone?

The true meaning of silence
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gus Mackay Add Gus Mackay to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-May-2004 at 03:21)

isn't another meterorite strike more likely to finish our arses then a super volcanoe?

And I still think nuclear winter is a better chance then that.

http://www.rong.com.au

100% Omega 2 free!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Stringy Add Stringy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-May-2004 at 07:07)

The way to go:

The Gjallarhorn sounds, Fenris howls at Gnipahellar, Jormungand comes up from the deep, Hel goes to war with her minions sailing on ships made of dead mens nails and Odin releases his Einherjar, Surtur and his fire demons marches also against the steppe where the final battle stands, Ragnarokk. In a long glorious battle, Surtur wields his gigantic swords and sets ablaze the world torching everything.

The way not to go:

*cough cough* i think i got the flu *thump*

Boring, anynomous, Mod approved signature
View Public Profile Visit smakkz's homepage Find more posts by smakkz Add smakkz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-May-2004 at 07:25)

Humans won't die, we won't probably die even when the universe collapses. Since some Amrican who just can't let it be the way it was ment to be will make it so that we can live withut the universe...

Backa backa mother.....
View Public Profile Find more posts by Largoi Add Largoi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-May-2004 at 08:10)

humans are really weak
although humans can adapt to changes, they cannot adapt to sudden ones, or multiples at a go

here are some scenario. lets see if you can adapt to it. if you can, see if you can adapt to all at the same time

*looking at the sky one day i saw a rock. A ROCK???*
you all can go ahead imagine what probably happen to dinosaurs later on

*switching on the TV and there is the news flash on US and russia starting dropping nuclear bombs on each other and all over the world*

*HIV or SARS mutated suddenly and kills people infected within a day, and can spread via air and pass through material*

*computers so clever that they are killing us off*
something like matrix

*sudden infestment of vermins all around the world*

we have now advance so much that our inventions or the by-products of our inventions are killing us off. Humans may be able to adapt to one major changes, but how much do you think they can adapt if 2,3 or more problems come at the same time? will it be worse if it is a sudden one?

What we tolerate today will become tomorrow's standard
Point Zero Portal
View Public Profile Visit dang21's homepage Find more posts by dang21 Add dang21 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-May-2004 at 08:48)

Quote:
(Originally posted by dang21)

*looking at the sky one day i saw a rock. A ROCK???*
you all can go ahead imagine what probably happen to dinosaurs later on

*switching on the TV and there is the news flash on US and russia starting dropping nuclear bombs on each other and all over the world*

*HIV or SARS mutated suddenly and kills people infected within a day, and can spread via air and pass through material*

*computers so clever that they are killing us off*
something like matrix

those are very unlikely except the virus mutating scenario.

I agree that humans are weak but hey, we're the smartest thing on this planet.

anyway, science is gonna make sure there isnt any "sudden disasters" like how the dinosaurs were killed. IF we found a huge rock flying straight at us, america and russia will juz shoot all their bombs at it

computers wont even boot up properly and u think they'll start to kill us ?!
View Public Profile Find more posts by kentay Add kentay to your Buddy List Reply with Quote