Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(User is Banned)
(12-Mar-2003 at 13:43)
Fanta/mp and Angel

When you attack one in either: war (1), hostile (2), hostile-you-they-peace (3), you-peace-they-hostile (4), or no relations (5): do you calculate that they have fanta or mp on? I'm wondering in what situations you guys think that the enemy *has* either one of these 3 on and in which *not*. And how can you calculate or know it for sure?

This makes the uSSa government horny! | PEOPLE NOT PROFITS (Antidote) | Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely (Paai)
View Public Profile Find more posts by toop Add toop to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $32.56
(12-Mar-2003 at 13:50)

I my self assume the worst because I would rather err on the side of caution then to fail a hit because I didn't send enough to break his maximum modified defense. I simply assume my target has MP and at least 10% forts.

First they came for the Communists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Communist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didnít speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up for me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Catsluck Add Catsluck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as illuvata)
Donated $1.88
(12-Mar-2003 at 13:55)
you cant know for sure, unless you just vortexed it, or surveys show 0% guilds. i always assume MP and no fanatism
View Public Profile Find more posts by Illuvatar Add Illuvatar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Mar-2003 at 14:13)
The only time I assume no Mp is when they have been inactive for a while (not got the 5 acre bonus) then I assume that they have 10% forts and no fanaticsm... this is generally in war when I have chance ot observe thier KD in detail..
View Public Profile Find more posts by alpha1 Add alpha1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Mar-2003 at 14:24)

allways MP never Fana assumed for me...and I normally do or get done a survey...

in ANY relation with that kd I do that....

It's alright to hate George W. Bush
SM-barkeep, Rest in Peace YYA - Alliance still ruin utopian fun, The god of typos, WARNING!!! Posting at UT makes addictive

View Public Profile Visit Russian Sputnik's homepage Find more posts by Russian Sputnik Add Russian Sputnik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Mar-2003 at 17:22)

I allways assume mp, never fanatism. If i canīt get a survey (done), i will assume 10% forts.

Now the tricky one is Town Watch. Do you guys assume those with avians and/or Feaīs?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Collblanc Add Collblanc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Mar-2003 at 17:42)
I always asume MP, never fana, and almost never TW. I might check for TW if the grab was really important (huge grab in war), or if I could break the guy even with TW on, without sending out to much.

- BF Captain of An Fianna na Utopia
View Public Profile Visit pixi's homepage Find more posts by pixi Add pixi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Mar-2003 at 17:51)
If they have less than 50Dpa and high population or I'm in war with them I assume that they have TW up otherwiae I don't
View Public Profile Find more posts by alpha1 Add alpha1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote